HTC One XL vs. HTC One Mini Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | April 14, 2014 3:57 AM EST
For readers who are considering buying the HTC One XL or the HTC One Mini, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The HTC One XL comes with a 4.7 inch Super IPS LCD2 capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution. The HTC One Mini comes with a 4.3 inch Super LCD2 capacitive touch screen, rendering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution.
The HTC One XL comes with 134.8 x 69.9 x 8.9 mm dimensions and weighs 129 grams. The HTC One Mini comes with 132 x 63.2 x 9.3 mm dimensions and weighs 122 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The HTC One XL is equipped with a 1.5 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon chipset. It comes with 32 GB internal memory and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The HTC One Mini is equipped with a 1.4 GHz dual core krait 200 processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 16 GB of internal memory and no Micro SD slot for additional memory.
The HTC One XL runs on the Android Ice Cream Sandwich, operating system, which can be upgraded to the Jelly Bean version. The HTC One Mini runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system, which can be upgraded to the KitKat version. Both the devices have 1 GB of RAM.
The HTC One XL sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.3 MP. The HTC One Mini sports a 4 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.6 MP.
The HTC One XL comes with a non-removable Li-Po 1800 mAh battery whereas the HTC One Mini comes with a non-removable Li-Po 1800 mAh battery.
Price in Australia
The HTC One XL is priced at around AU $379.95 whereas the HTC One Mini is priced at around AU $469.95 in Australia.
More Articles to Read
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists