Ed Sheeran's New Single 'Sing' Could Be The Next Big Hit! [LISTEN]
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | April 14, 2014 3:57 AM EST
Ed Sheeran just published his new single 'Sing', and it's now ready for pre-order on iTunes. 'Sing' just came out April 7 2014, and it's already gaining a lot positive feedback from fans and music lovers.
Ed Sheeran performs during the BRIT Music Awards at the O2 Arena in London February 21, 2012.
The English singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran started of his career with Asylum records and debuted his first album "+" in 2011. His songs "Lego House" and "The A Team" are the songs that got him most recognition, winning quintuple platinum in the United Kingdom. Ed Sheeran was a singer immediately loved by listeners in the first few years of his career because of his endearing and heartfelt acoustic sound. Come 2012 he won Best British Male and British Breakthrough.
In his latest project, Ed Sheeran has collaborated with famous producer and singer Pharell Williams for his newest single titled "Sing". Pharell, known for his R&B music style, has helped Ed try a different take on his usual acoustic ballad sound. It's not that Pharell disliked Ed's genre, or intentionally influence him to switch to a new zone. Ed Sheeran willfully accepted the new beat and tempo for his new song in their collaboration. Also, Ed Sheeran went for the new musical direction as he was inspired with the sounds of Justin Timberlake.
Recently, Pharell's song "Happy" has broke out in to such popularity. Critics and listeners alike have nothing but good feedback for the song. The same with Ed's new single, being set on a livelier upbeat tempo, fans worldwide can expect that it will be another success. With the reception of listeners for pop music nowadays, Ed could have never gone wrong with this new single.
Just a few days after 'Sing' was posted in Youtube, there are already many positive feedbacks for the song.
"I'm seriously crying!! Ed has done it again!" said Marissa Castro in the YouTube comments section.
"happy song :) can't wait for the entire album !!!!" added Valerio Ashore.
"Omg Ed did it again I'm dying I love it so much !!!!!!!!!!!!!" commented Sydni Beard, YouTube user.
As fans are on it at the moment, it won't be hard for everyone to imagine that 'Sing' is definitely going to be the next big thing for Ed Sheeran.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown