Watch English Premier League: Liverpool vs Manchester City Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 13, 2014 10:06 PM EST
Win and the title is in your hands, lose and you get those hands up in prayer hoping for a miracle - it really doesn't get bigger than this as Liverpool host Manchester City in an English Premier League humdinger.
Liverpool striker Luis Suarez will be the man to watch in the English Premier League game against Manchester City. Reuters
Where to Watch Live:
The game is scheduled for a 1.37 pm BST (6.07 pm IST, 8.37 am ET) start with live coverage on Star Sports 3, Star Sports 4 and Star Sports HD2 in India. The match can also be watched online via live streaming in India HERE. Watch the action in the US HERE, while UK viewers can watch to the match live HERE. The match can be watched live online in the Middle East and North Africa HERE, while South Africa and Sub Saharan Africa viewers can catch the action HERE. Latin America viewers can live stream the action HERE, while the audience in Brazil can view the match HERE. The game can be live streamed by Canada viewers HERE, while Australia viewers can do so HERE.
Anfield will be rocking, anticipating the biggest step towards clinching a first league title in 24 years, while City look to win back the title they won last year. In between all that, there will be Chelsea, hoping the two teams cancel each other out and leave Anfield with a point each.
"There is lots of talk about pressure, but for us it's exciting," Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers said. "We're enjoying it, the players are very focused and there's certainly no nerves.
"For us, it's not about this one game or this one season, it's hopefully going to be over a period of many years.
"We're a club that has a strong identity and a strong football philosophy of how we want to work. That's something we're very proud of and hope to cultivate and grow over the years to come."
While fans will witness two wonderful teams in action on Sunday, it will also be about individuals - both Liverpool and Manchester City, in particular, are blessed with such individual talent, that, most likely, the game will be decided by a moment of magic.
Liverpool's trump card of course is Luis Suarez - easily the best player in the Premier League this season, and the prime reason behind the Reds' incredible title run, which is as deliciously poised as it can be with Liverpool on 74 points from 33 games, followed by Chelsea (72, 33) and Manchester City (70, 31).
If Vincent Kompany and co. can keep Suarez quiet, then they will keep Liverpool, even with their other attacking options, quiet.
"We are playing a very good team and we know how hard this is going to be, but we will go to Anfield in confident mood," Kompany told the club's official website. "They have scored a lot of goals, as have we, but we've only conceded two goals in our last seven Premier League games so we've been defending well, too and that will be just as important as our strikers finding the net on Sunday.
"It's a game between two teams with slightly different styles but the same philosophy and I think it will be a very entertaining match because both teams try to score goals. We remember the match against them earlier in the season and for me, Liverpool are still the best team we've faced at the Etihad in the Premier League.
"They have been on a fantastic run and we know we have to be focused and leave the pitch at the end knowing we've given everything because there is so much at stake in this game, but then again, this is a great challenge for us."
Team news: Liverpool: Daniel Agger returns to the squad, leaving just Jose Enrique missing out through injury.
Manchester City: Manuel Pellegrini also does not have too many injury worries, with only Matija Nastasic definitely ruled out.
Expected lineups: Liverpool: Mignolet; Johnson, Skrtel, Agger, Flanagan; Henderson, Gerrard, Coutinho; Sturridge, Suarez, Sterling.
Manchester City: Hart; Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Kolarov; Toure, Fernandinho; Nasri, Aguero, Silva; Dzeko.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Dota 2 Match Fixing Controversy: Arrow Gaming Disqualified From Summit 2 Tournament [VIDEO]
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- Toni Nadal Says Roger Federer Is The Greatest Of All Time
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Manchester United: Did Ed Woodward Really Uttered Expletives During The Red Devils' Draw Against West Brom?
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report