Watch Boxing WBO Welterweight Title Match: Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley Live Streaming Information
By Deepak Vikraman | April 13, 2014 6:10 AM EST
Manny Pacquiao will look for revenge and redemption when they Filipino legend looks to get the better of Timothy Bradley in a cannot-miss rematch at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas on Saturday.
Where to Watch Live
The programme is scheduled for a 9 pm ET start (2 am BST, 6.30 am IST) start with live coverage on HBO in the US and Box Nation in the UK. The big fight between Pacquiao and Bradley will follow the two undercard fights. Viewers in the US can catch the action via live streaming HERE or HERE, while Australia viewers can live stream the action HERE. UK viewers can do so HERE or HERE.
Pacquiao will look to avenge his controversial defeat to Bradley in 2012, with the 34-year-old looking to carry on from his impressive win over Brandon Rios in November.
While the Filipino might not be the force he was a few years back, when he was undoubtedly the best pound-for-pound fighter, Pacquiao is determined to prove he is still the best out there, with much of Bradley's pre-match barbs aimed at his opponent's lack of aggressiveness and killer instinct over the past couple of years.
"That hunger that he's looking for, that's no longer there and he can't get it back," Bradley said. It's gone. It's gone. It is, Manny. It's gone. It's not there anymore. I truly believe that. The killer instinct, that's what I'm saying. He's not the same as far as that.
"I've heard in the past and read in the past from [trainer] Freddie Roach's own mouth that Pacquiao is too compassionate. He's compassionate with his sparring partners. I'm begging his sparring partners to go in there and try to knock his head off to light a fire.
"His last fight when he fought against Rios, I really had never seen Manny Pacquiao step back before, especially when he has a guy trapped in the corner. I saw that and I was like, something's different, something's totally different."
Pacquiao, who is confident of winning the WBO Welterweight title from Bradley, does not believe he has lost that killer instinct, so necessary in the sport.
"My motivation is the same now as it was when I started my boxing career," said Pacquiao, who has not had a knockout victory since 2009. "I love the competition, and I love to win. When that stops, so does my professional boxing career. But I don't see that happening for a long time."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rugby Sevens Semis & Finals Live Stream, Schedule & Results – Commonwealth Games 2014
- A Beautiful Distraction: 5 Things You Need to Know About Sabina Altynbekova
- Boxing News 2014: 50 Cent Hits Mayweather Over Money Deal, Mocks Boxer in Instagram for Losing GF to Nelly
- Maria Sharapova Overtaken by Eugenie Bouchard in Poll of Sexiest Women in Tennis
- Commonwealth Games 2014 Live Stream: Athletics Schedule & Results
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]
- Sony Xperia Z3 Specs Leaked with More Killer Features Ahead of Samsung Galaxy Note 4, iPhone 6