Sushmita Sen on 'Comedy Nights with Kapil' [PHOTOS]
April 12, 2014 11:44 PM EST
Sushmita Sen appeared On Popular TV Show 'Comedy Nights with Kapil' [PHOTOS]
Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen appeared on the TV Show "Comedy Nights with Kapil" on 11 April.
The actress seem to have a gala time shooting the episode with Kapil and his onscreen family. The actress wore a sleeveless top with a black leather pant and looked beautiful as usual. The actress seems to have enjoyed thoroughly as she was seen laughing throughout the show. She also played as a character with Kapil and his onscreen team.
This show seems to be her first appearance after a gap of more than two years.
On her career front, Sen will soon be seen in Prahlad Kakkar's film along with Aishwarya Rai.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 'Supernatural' Season 10 Spoilers: Sam Winchester vs. Crowley, Jared Padalecki Teases About His Character's Anger With Crowley
- Brad Pitt's Wedding Ring: Actor Spotted With A Gold Wedding Band After Secretly Getting Marriage to Angelina Jolie
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- Amazon Threatened by Google’s Partnership with Barnes and Noble