Bajaj Pulsar 180 and 220F to Come in New Shades in India
By greeshma m | April 12, 2014 7:58 PM EST
Popular two-wheeler maker Bajaj upgraded its Pulsar 180 and 220F with new colours in India.
Both Bajaj Pulsar 180 and 220 F will now come in three new colour schemes- metallic white, sapphire blue and cocktail wine red and the bikes will continue to be powered by the same engines. Pulsar 180, powered by 180cc 4-stroke DTS-i engine, which can churn out 16.7bhp and 14Nm of peak torque will be marketed for the same price ₹68,537 and the 220F which draws its power from 220cc, oil-cooled, single-cylinder engine will come at ₹79,838 (ex-showroom, Pune).
The cosmetic changes to the existing Pulsar models is expected to be followed by the launch of Bajaj's much awaited bikes Super Sport 400 Pulsar (SS400) and Cruiser Sport 400 (CS400). While the SS400 is rumoured to make its India debut around October 2015, the arrival of CS400 is expected around April 2016. Both bikes come with 375cc liquid-cooled, 4-valve triple spark engine under the hood and is mated to a six-speed transmission with fuel injection.
Bajaj is also speculated to launch Pulsar 150NS and a fully faired version of Pulsar 200NS in India. The Pulsar 150NS is likely to come with features like aluminium number plate holder and a split grab rail along with 100/90 cross section rear tyre and single seat.
On the other hand, the rumoured fully faired version of Pulsar 200NS is expected to pack the retuned version of four-stroke, SOHC, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine of 200Ns. The 200NS is powered by a four-stroke, SOHC, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine, which has an output of 23.65 Bhp and a torque of 18.3 Nm. Other stipulated features of the bike include digital fuel injection system, optional ABS, monoshock suspension at the rear, telescopic forks at the front and projector headlamps.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- Verizon on Nationwide Launch of VoLTE
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine