Bajaj Pulsar 180 and 220F to Come in New Shades in India
By greeshma m | April 12, 2014 7:58 PM EST
Popular two-wheeler maker Bajaj upgraded its Pulsar 180 and 220F with new colours in India.
Both Bajaj Pulsar 180 and 220 F will now come in three new colour schemes- metallic white, sapphire blue and cocktail wine red and the bikes will continue to be powered by the same engines. Pulsar 180, powered by 180cc 4-stroke DTS-i engine, which can churn out 16.7bhp and 14Nm of peak torque will be marketed for the same price ₹68,537 and the 220F which draws its power from 220cc, oil-cooled, single-cylinder engine will come at ₹79,838 (ex-showroom, Pune).
The cosmetic changes to the existing Pulsar models is expected to be followed by the launch of Bajaj's much awaited bikes Super Sport 400 Pulsar (SS400) and Cruiser Sport 400 (CS400). While the SS400 is rumoured to make its India debut around October 2015, the arrival of CS400 is expected around April 2016. Both bikes come with 375cc liquid-cooled, 4-valve triple spark engine under the hood and is mated to a six-speed transmission with fuel injection.
Bajaj is also speculated to launch Pulsar 150NS and a fully faired version of Pulsar 200NS in India. The Pulsar 150NS is likely to come with features like aluminium number plate holder and a split grab rail along with 100/90 cross section rear tyre and single seat.
On the other hand, the rumoured fully faired version of Pulsar 200NS is expected to pack the retuned version of four-stroke, SOHC, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine of 200Ns. The 200NS is powered by a four-stroke, SOHC, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine, which has an output of 23.65 Bhp and a torque of 18.3 Nm. Other stipulated features of the bike include digital fuel injection system, optional ABS, monoshock suspension at the rear, telescopic forks at the front and projector headlamps.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier to Give $5,000 Assistance to Victims’ Families; Bankruptcy Looms as 2 Air Mishaps Would Cost Firm Minimum $80.55 M Compensation
- Foxconn And Pegatron Corp Readies For Apple's iPhone 6 Mass Production This Month
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- Fairfax Chief Executive Greg Hywood Reiterates Commitment to Radio; No Merger With Macquarie Radio
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June