Bajaj Pulsar 180 and 220F to Come in New Shades in India
By greeshma m | April 12, 2014 7:58 PM EST
Popular two-wheeler maker Bajaj upgraded its Pulsar 180 and 220F with new colours in India.
Both Bajaj Pulsar 180 and 220 F will now come in three new colour schemes- metallic white, sapphire blue and cocktail wine red and the bikes will continue to be powered by the same engines. Pulsar 180, powered by 180cc 4-stroke DTS-i engine, which can churn out 16.7bhp and 14Nm of peak torque will be marketed for the same price ₹68,537 and the 220F which draws its power from 220cc, oil-cooled, single-cylinder engine will come at ₹79,838 (ex-showroom, Pune).
The cosmetic changes to the existing Pulsar models is expected to be followed by the launch of Bajaj's much awaited bikes Super Sport 400 Pulsar (SS400) and Cruiser Sport 400 (CS400). While the SS400 is rumoured to make its India debut around October 2015, the arrival of CS400 is expected around April 2016. Both bikes come with 375cc liquid-cooled, 4-valve triple spark engine under the hood and is mated to a six-speed transmission with fuel injection.
Bajaj is also speculated to launch Pulsar 150NS and a fully faired version of Pulsar 200NS in India. The Pulsar 150NS is likely to come with features like aluminium number plate holder and a split grab rail along with 100/90 cross section rear tyre and single seat.
On the other hand, the rumoured fully faired version of Pulsar 200NS is expected to pack the retuned version of four-stroke, SOHC, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine of 200Ns. The 200NS is powered by a four-stroke, SOHC, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine, which has an output of 23.65 Bhp and a torque of 18.3 Nm. Other stipulated features of the bike include digital fuel injection system, optional ABS, monoshock suspension at the rear, telescopic forks at the front and projector headlamps.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Slow-Moving Yet Unrelenting Hawaii Lava Now Only Inches Away From Pahoa Homes
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
- Cavaliers, LeBron James Flop In First Game Back In Cleveland; New York Knicks, Melo Pull Off Road Upset, 95-90 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Coming Out Gay Defies Corporate Norm: Tech Execs Applaud Inspiring Essay
- Bombshell, Shocking And Wild Read: Jefferies & Co. Sage Kelly Forces Wife To Have Sex With Clients For A Deal
- Russia Succeeds Where US Fails: ISS NASA Antares Rocket Explosion Meant to Happen; Russia Successfully Launches Cargo Ship
- The Cost Of Getting Infected With Ebola
- Walmart Sells ‘Fat Girl Costumes’ for Halloween
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Dismantling Of Fukushima Reactor 1 Faces Delays, US Judge Gives Sailor Go Signal To Push Through Lawsuit Against TEPCO Over Radiation
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge To Be Available Through T-Mobile In The US
- Five Extreme Drop Tests On BlackBerry Passport Reveals Its Endurance [Watch Video]
- Updated iOS 8 Pangu Untethered Jailbreak Now Fully Works with Cydia: Key Fixes & Mods to Expect
- Ex-Ohio Trooper Pleads Guilty To Issuing Sex as Penalty To Women Motorists