Bajaj Pulsar 180 and 220F to Come in New Shades in India
By greeshma m | April 12, 2014 7:58 PM EST
Popular two-wheeler maker Bajaj upgraded its Pulsar 180 and 220F with new colours in India.
Both Bajaj Pulsar 180 and 220 F will now come in three new colour schemes- metallic white, sapphire blue and cocktail wine red and the bikes will continue to be powered by the same engines. Pulsar 180, powered by 180cc 4-stroke DTS-i engine, which can churn out 16.7bhp and 14Nm of peak torque will be marketed for the same price ₹68,537 and the 220F which draws its power from 220cc, oil-cooled, single-cylinder engine will come at ₹79,838 (ex-showroom, Pune).
The cosmetic changes to the existing Pulsar models is expected to be followed by the launch of Bajaj's much awaited bikes Super Sport 400 Pulsar (SS400) and Cruiser Sport 400 (CS400). While the SS400 is rumoured to make its India debut around October 2015, the arrival of CS400 is expected around April 2016. Both bikes come with 375cc liquid-cooled, 4-valve triple spark engine under the hood and is mated to a six-speed transmission with fuel injection.
Bajaj is also speculated to launch Pulsar 150NS and a fully faired version of Pulsar 200NS in India. The Pulsar 150NS is likely to come with features like aluminium number plate holder and a split grab rail along with 100/90 cross section rear tyre and single seat.
On the other hand, the rumoured fully faired version of Pulsar 200NS is expected to pack the retuned version of four-stroke, SOHC, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine of 200Ns. The 200NS is powered by a four-stroke, SOHC, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine, which has an output of 23.65 Bhp and a torque of 18.3 Nm. Other stipulated features of the bike include digital fuel injection system, optional ABS, monoshock suspension at the rear, telescopic forks at the front and projector headlamps.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories