‘Andaz Apna Apna’: 20 Memorable Dialogues of Cult Comedy Film
By Ankita Mehta | April 12, 2014 7:24 PM EST
Even after 20 years of its release, the cult comedy film "Andaz Apna Apna" remains one of the best comedy films ever made in Hindi film industry.
Andaz Apna Apna
Some reports claimed that the film completed its 20 years on 11 April, but according to the producers, the film was released in November during Diwali.
"Andaz Apna Apna" starring Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Karishma Kapoor, Raveena Tandon and Paresh Rawal in main roles was released on 4 November 1994.
@GabbbarSingh its on Nov 3, not tday.— soumik sen (@bangdu) April 11, 2014
The film flopped at the box office, but later it gained the cult title over the years. The characters, dialogues and scenes of the film are very popular among the audiences till now.
Here are 20 memorable dialogues of the film:
1. Mein toh kehta hu aap purush hi nahi hai... maha purush hain maha purush!
2. Jab jab tu khush hua hai tab tab mai barbaad hua hoon.
3. Raveena Ji main aapse pet ki baat... err .. dil ki baat bolna chahta hun.
4. Crime master gogo naam hai mera, aankhen nikal ke gotiyan khelta hu main.
5. Gogoji aapka ghagra
6. Aisa lag raha hai jaise bandar ke sar pe tarbooz.
7. Ye teele par mila tha .. iska naam Teelu hai..
8. Omlet ka raja, aur bread ka badshsh... Bajaj... Hamara Bajaj.
9. Teja main hoon, mark idhar hai.
10. Yeh Teja Teja kya hai, yeh Teja Teja.
11. Main 50 lakh maange the or yeh theli main 50 lakh leke aaye hain... Sir lakh lakh ke 50 cheque honge sir
12. Hum toh bacche hai, akal k kache hain, mann ke sachhe hain.
13. Tumhara plan hi galat tha, baap ko kidnap karke beti se paisa mangte ho. Lagta hai kacha khiladi hai.
14. Prem janta hai jab me rota toh meri maa kya kheti thi, kya kehti thi tumhari maa, kiikiikii soja amar bete soja warna crime master gogo aa ajyega
15. Abe Amar tu.....lagta hai mar gaya sala. ...atmaa bhatak rai hai saale ki
16. Meri Maa ne kaha tha, bete Gogo pehla maal le fir maal de..pehle hire lunga fir ladkiya dunga.
17. Yeh dekh rifle, abe rifle nahi revolver hain.
18. Main wo bala hu jot um sabko kachcha chaba jao or Dakar bhi na lu.
19. uiima, Amar isme toh goli hi nahi hain
20. Dhaki tiki, dhaki tiki dhaki chiki, dhaki tiki...thaa.
Photo credit: YouTube Screenshot
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 'Terminator' 5 And 'Jurassic World' Trailers To Be Released Soon
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff