Kenya Moore - Porsha Stewart’s Brawl Instigated by ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Producers?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 12, 2014 6:05 PM EST
“Real Housewives of Atlanta” stars are yet to take sides following Porsha Stewart’s physical altercation with co-star Kenya Moore. But now NeNe Leakes has opened up about the feud, stating that alcohol did not fuel the catfight.
“No, we don’t have any drinks at our reunion shows,” the “Dancing with the Stars” contestant said, according to Radar Online, and hinted that the show’s producers might have had a hand in instigating the fight.
“I mean, they welcome a good argument. That’s always good television … but to touch each other, that’s really crossing the line. So they did get into a physical altercation. I feel like one was provoked and the other one knocked her out,” Leakes added.
The above mentioned altercation took place during the filming of the show’s reunion episode late last month, when Moore brought sex toys in an attempt to poke fun at the gay rumors surrounding Stewart’s former husband Kordell Stewart.
“Kenya brought sex toys to the reunion taping to taunt Porsha about Kordell’s sexuality and she couldn’t take it anymore,” an eyewitness told Radar Online at the time. “Porsha beat the sh*t out of her! … Porsha was sick of her implying that she was Kordell’s beard and those toys were the last straw. Porsha is a skinny thing but she was whopping her butt!”
Reportedly, security was called to break up the catfight.
Following this incident, there were rumors that Stewart will be kicked off from the show as it has a zero tolerance policy to violence. But no confirmation regarding the rumor has been forthcoming.
The sixth season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” will come to an end on Sunday, and the episode will show Stewart bidding goodbye to her relationship with husband Kordell. Moore too is emotional as she has to deal with the death of her dog, Velvet.
“I learned a lot from Velvet,” Moore wrote on Bravo’s website. “How to love something more than myself; How to be patient; And how not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. She was my soft place who melted me. She was my normal. She was my laughter. She was my protector. She was my everything. She was my life and I lived for her and she lived for me.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display