Kenya Moore - Porsha Stewart’s Brawl Instigated by ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ Producers?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 12, 2014 6:05 PM EST
“Real Housewives of Atlanta” stars are yet to take sides following Porsha Stewart’s physical altercation with co-star Kenya Moore. But now NeNe Leakes has opened up about the feud, stating that alcohol did not fuel the catfight.
“No, we don’t have any drinks at our reunion shows,” the “Dancing with the Stars” contestant said, according to Radar Online, and hinted that the show’s producers might have had a hand in instigating the fight.
“I mean, they welcome a good argument. That’s always good television … but to touch each other, that’s really crossing the line. So they did get into a physical altercation. I feel like one was provoked and the other one knocked her out,” Leakes added.
The above mentioned altercation took place during the filming of the show’s reunion episode late last month, when Moore brought sex toys in an attempt to poke fun at the gay rumors surrounding Stewart’s former husband Kordell Stewart.
“Kenya brought sex toys to the reunion taping to taunt Porsha about Kordell’s sexuality and she couldn’t take it anymore,” an eyewitness told Radar Online at the time. “Porsha beat the sh*t out of her! … Porsha was sick of her implying that she was Kordell’s beard and those toys were the last straw. Porsha is a skinny thing but she was whopping her butt!”
Reportedly, security was called to break up the catfight.
Following this incident, there were rumors that Stewart will be kicked off from the show as it has a zero tolerance policy to violence. But no confirmation regarding the rumor has been forthcoming.
The sixth season of “Real Housewives of Atlanta” will come to an end on Sunday, and the episode will show Stewart bidding goodbye to her relationship with husband Kordell. Moore too is emotional as she has to deal with the death of her dog, Velvet.
“I learned a lot from Velvet,” Moore wrote on Bravo’s website. “How to love something more than myself; How to be patient; And how not to throw the baby out with the bathwater. She was my soft place who melted me. She was my normal. She was my laughter. She was my protector. She was my everything. She was my life and I lived for her and she lived for me.”
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions