HTC One M8 Available in All U.S. Carriers, Verizon With Buy 1 Get 1 Limited Promo
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 12, 2014 5:28 PM EST
HTC CEO Peter Chou shows the new HTC One M8 phone during a launch event in New York March 25, 2014. The HTC One M8 has a 5-inch display, slightly larger than its predecessor, as well as improved camera technology, a faster processor and updated software, the company said. REUTERS/Brendan McDermid
This hanset has been officially launched on March 25 in a press event. But Verizon users were the first to get hold of the handset as it was earlier reported the network will exclusively offer the smartphone for 2 weeks.
HTC One M8 can finally be purchased in more than 100 countries worldwide in 230 carriers. In the U.S., Amazon gives Sprint and Verizon subscribers a good deal for HTC One M8 with a price tag of $149.99 for a two-year contract. AT&T offers the same handset for $50 higher with a price tag of $199.99 respectively.
HTC offers the M8 with a suggested retail price of $200, so it is safe to say AT&T followed HTC's lead for its pricing.
In a different light, Verizon looks like they could snatch a good deal with the smartphone manufacturer aside from getting two-weeks exclusivity to offer the device. The carrier also offers an enticing Buy 1 Get 1 limited promo of HTC One M8.
HTC One M8 is dubbed by mobile geeks as one of the best flagships to release in 2014 in terms of features and design. It has 90 percent metal body as its attraction, showcasing a 1080 x 1920 HD resolution with wide viewing angles in its 5-inch display screen.
Other notable feature of the phone is its HTC BoomSound, which is a treat for music lovers. It runs with Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat). In terms of camera, HTC One M8 sports a dual 4 MP, 2688 х 1520 pixels primary camera and 5 MP secondary camera.
HTC One M8 is available in three colors: gunmetal gray, glacial silver and amber gold. Australians who want to buy HTC One M8 outrightly the smartphone holds a price tag of AU$899.
For full availability of HTC One (M8) in various stores and networks, click here.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More