Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart Relationship Was Business Deal : Actress did not Cheat with Rupert Sanders?
By Sonam Malik | April 12, 2014 4:10 PM EST
In a shocking revelation, it is being said that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were in an open relationship while they were dating during "Twilight" days. Apparently, the couple had decided to be 100 percent honest with each other about their flings, and had decided that they could see other people while in the relationship. So does that mean Stewart did nothing wrong in kissing the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders?
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
"When they were officially dating, they always had a policy of 100 percent honesty, which did create issues. Robert was always very frank about his flings with other women and that worked for Kristen too," Radar Online quoted a source.
The source further suggested that it was not fair that Stewart was blamed for cheating on Pattinson. Rather it was commendable on her part that she did not talk about the "open relationship" clause when the whole world questioned her commitment to Pattinson.
"They had an open relationship and it's amazing that Kristen hasn't revealed this info when she was being painted as a 'jezebel'. Rob has had other women on the side and Kristen has had other women and men as well, " the source said.
After the shocking disclosure, fans wonder what kind of relationship did Pattinson and Stewart share. Were they not exclusive?
"Their relationship was always a business and a spiritual partnership more than a romantic one. Rob and Kristen often said they might never see each other again after the last Twilight press tour and that's pretty much what happened, except for their 'are you in town' booty calls," the source further revealed.
Pattinson and Stewart relationship is one of the most talked about romance in Hollywood and if these reports are true, then it is appalling to know that they were never madly in love as the world imagined.
Moreover, this pretty much explains why Pattinson never joined Stewart on her 24th birthday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report