Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart Relationship Was Business Deal : Actress did not Cheat with Rupert Sanders?
By Sonam Malik | April 12, 2014 4:10 PM EST
In a shocking revelation, it is being said that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were in an open relationship while they were dating during "Twilight" days. Apparently, the couple had decided to be 100 percent honest with each other about their flings, and had decided that they could see other people while in the relationship. So does that mean Stewart did nothing wrong in kissing the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders?
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
"When they were officially dating, they always had a policy of 100 percent honesty, which did create issues. Robert was always very frank about his flings with other women and that worked for Kristen too," Radar Online quoted a source.
The source further suggested that it was not fair that Stewart was blamed for cheating on Pattinson. Rather it was commendable on her part that she did not talk about the "open relationship" clause when the whole world questioned her commitment to Pattinson.
"They had an open relationship and it's amazing that Kristen hasn't revealed this info when she was being painted as a 'jezebel'. Rob has had other women on the side and Kristen has had other women and men as well, " the source said.
After the shocking disclosure, fans wonder what kind of relationship did Pattinson and Stewart share. Were they not exclusive?
"Their relationship was always a business and a spiritual partnership more than a romantic one. Rob and Kristen often said they might never see each other again after the last Twilight press tour and that's pretty much what happened, except for their 'are you in town' booty calls," the source further revealed.
Pattinson and Stewart relationship is one of the most talked about romance in Hollywood and if these reports are true, then it is appalling to know that they were never madly in love as the world imagined.
Moreover, this pretty much explains why Pattinson never joined Stewart on her 24th birthday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Episode 6 Spoilers: Next Week Tests Relationships And Sees A Shocking Exit
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko