Robert Pattinson-Kristen Stewart Relationship Was Business Deal : Actress did not Cheat with Rupert Sanders?
By Sonam Malik | April 12, 2014 4:10 PM EST
In a shocking revelation, it is being said that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were in an open relationship while they were dating during "Twilight" days. Apparently, the couple had decided to be 100 percent honest with each other about their flings, and had decided that they could see other people while in the relationship. So does that mean Stewart did nothing wrong in kissing the "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders?
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Secretly Holing Up at LA Hotels/Reuters
"When they were officially dating, they always had a policy of 100 percent honesty, which did create issues. Robert was always very frank about his flings with other women and that worked for Kristen too," Radar Online quoted a source.
The source further suggested that it was not fair that Stewart was blamed for cheating on Pattinson. Rather it was commendable on her part that she did not talk about the "open relationship" clause when the whole world questioned her commitment to Pattinson.
"They had an open relationship and it's amazing that Kristen hasn't revealed this info when she was being painted as a 'jezebel'. Rob has had other women on the side and Kristen has had other women and men as well, " the source said.
After the shocking disclosure, fans wonder what kind of relationship did Pattinson and Stewart share. Were they not exclusive?
"Their relationship was always a business and a spiritual partnership more than a romantic one. Rob and Kristen often said they might never see each other again after the last Twilight press tour and that's pretty much what happened, except for their 'are you in town' booty calls," the source further revealed.
Pattinson and Stewart relationship is one of the most talked about romance in Hollywood and if these reports are true, then it is appalling to know that they were never madly in love as the world imagined.
Moreover, this pretty much explains why Pattinson never joined Stewart on her 24th birthday.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
Join the Conversation
- Shocking Inside Stories Of Prince Charles and Princess Diana Revealed By Former Press Officer
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Another Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Naked Pics Of Liam Payne And Kim Kardashian Uploaded Online
- Madonna Posts Video Of Son Hailed As Possibly The Next Dancing Prodigy
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Sept. 22-26 Spoilers: Updates On Nick And Sharon’s Wedding, Hilary, Neil, Phyllis, Chelsea, Billy And More
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border
- Xiaomi Mi4 v. Moto X (2014) – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown