'Man of Steel 2' New Batsuit: Ben Affleck's Wife Jennifer Garner Under Fire for Revealing Details on Costume
By Sonam Malik | April 12, 2014 2:08 AM EST
The untitled Superman-Batman film, currently referred to as "Man of Steel 2" or "Batman vs Superman", has been in the news ever since Ben Affleck was cast as Bruce Wayne/Batman.
The project is still in the pre-production stage but fans just cannot wait to see the film. One of the tentative titles, "Batman vs Superman", has created immense curiosity among fans, and so the makers of the film are adamant that no details regarding the plot or the key elements of the film should get leaked.
But it seems Affleck's wife Jennifer Garner was unable to keep her lips sealed on details regarding her husband's role. And she recently confessed that she landed herself in some trouble, by letting little details out.
"I have gotten in some trouble for my little quotes and I'm learning to [keep my mouth shut]," she explained during an interview with Collider. "I thought that I was saying things that were foregone conclusions and it turns out nothing is, and you won't be hearing from me on the Batman front [again]."
Garner came under fire after she could not stop gushing about Affleck's Batman suit on the Oscar red carpet. She was asked by Entertainment Tonight whether she had seen her husband's new Batsuit and she promptly said: "I've seen the suit. The suit is unbelievably cool. It's a total reinvention. It looks great."
In an interview to the March issue of Glamour magazine, she had even suggested that the Batsuit is too big to fit her closet.
"I have seen photos of Ben as Batman. I haven't seen the real thing yet, but I have a feeling the cape will take up too much room in our closet and shove all my things out of the way," Entertainmentwise quoted her.
What do you think about Garner's comments? Do you think she should have kept the details to herself?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia