Amitabh Bachchan, Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek to Recreate ‘Kajra Re’ Magic?
By Ankita Mehta | April 11, 2014 9:47 PM EST
The Bachchan trio - Amitabh, Aishwarya Rai and Abhishek - will share screen space again, if all goes well.
Last year, a leading home appliances brand had signed Aishwarya and Abhishek as their brand ambassadors. And through its ads, the celebrity couple appeared together onscreen, after a gap of four years.
Aishwarya Rai, Abhishek and Amitabh Bachchan to Recreate ‘Kajra Re’ Magic?
And now, it seems the Bachchan trio - last seen together in "Sarkar" (2005) - will team up again onscreen after almost a decade. However, this time they will be seen in a TV advertisement as after Aish and Abhi, the home appliances brand is now reportedly planning to add Big B to the group.
The negotiations between the brand and Bachchan are currently underway. The brand is also planning to launch a huge publicity campaign, to create an impact on the viewers, Filmfare reported.
If an agreement is reached, the father-son duo will appear in a television ad for the first time. Amitabh and Aishwarya have been endorsing a jewellery group together, for the past two years.
The Bachchan trio was last seen together onscreen in "Sarkar" and also in the famous item song "Kajra Re" from "Bunty Aur Babli" a few weeks prior to it.
Aishwarya and Abhishek became the brand ambassadors of the home and kitchen appliance group only last year. The celebrity couple had reportedly charged ₹6 crore a year as their fee and will endorse the brand for three years. [Read the report here]
This is for the time that a brand has chosen a high-profile Bollywood couple to endorse them.
"It is the first time that a kitchen appliances brand has chosen a high profile Bollywood couple as brand ambassadors. We are happy to have Aishwarya and Abhishek endorse our brand and help us take the brand to newer heights," the company's Managing Director Srinivasan Ravichandran had told Press Trust of India.
Scroll down to watch Aishwarya and Abhishek's ad:
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery