Liam Payne Twitter Rants on His Privacy the Second Time on Fans Flocking to His House
By Maychelle Ornos | April 11, 2014 6:30 PM EST
One Directioner Liam Payne is known for his honesty to his fans especially when they are already getting out of line, as with the case of some fans who were the subject of some of his Twitter shout-outs. Still fans seem to support the 20-year-old singer and still hang around his house after he has already pleaded to have some privacy.
One Direction's Liam Payne Busted Up in Football Fight?
Many are saying that he should already get used to it as it comes with the territory of being a celebrity but the British singer asked his fans for the second time last April 8th. This second tweet was posted by "Midnight Memories" singer three months after sending out his first message to his fans to not camp outside his house.
The address of Liam's house was still unknown to fans and he was able to enjoy his private time with himself or with his close friends. However, after he posted several photos of him and his friends in his flat, One Directioners were able to guess the address of the young singer. This made his world a little bit smaller as fans started flocking his building and waiting for him to come out, according to Seventeen Magazine.
A tweet from Liam said "Please don't sit outside my house it's the one place I get to be myself and not have people taking pictures." Apparently, the fans are asking him for photos but he has already started refusing them as he thinks that more will come if he started letting his fans take pictures with him.
He also tweeted "I'd just like to be able to walk outside as everyone does and enjoy my time with my friends, not feel bad for not wanting to take a picture." This warranted several response from his followers with one girl saying "If I had so many people adoring me and making tons of money??? I wouldn't complain on the internet about it."
Liam Payne's Twitter account is surrounded by controversy and in his recent pleads for privacy, some fans were on his side regarding this invasion of privacy and have asked other fans to stop coming to his house.
Please don't sit outside my house it's the one place I get to be myself n not have people taking pictures — Liam Payne (@Real_Liam_Payne) April 8, 2014
@ellieauty If i had so many people adoring me and making tons of money??? i wouldnt complain on the internet about it — Heather (@HeatherBelieves) Jan. 14, 2014
I'd just like to be able to walk outside as everyone does and enjoy time with my friends, not feel bad for not wanting to take a picture — Liam Payne (@Real_Liam_Payne) Jan. 14, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘America's Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Winner: Betting Odds And Judges Predict Who Could Win The Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 15, 2014: Liam Confronts Quinn About Her Secret Regarding Paris [WATCH VIDEO]
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- HTC ‘Double Exposure’ Event On October 8 Could Unveil HTC Eye With 5.2-inch FHD Display
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect