Liam Payne Twitter Rants on His Privacy the Second Time on Fans Flocking to His House
By Maychelle Ornos | April 11, 2014 6:30 PM EST
One Directioner Liam Payne is known for his honesty to his fans especially when they are already getting out of line, as with the case of some fans who were the subject of some of his Twitter shout-outs. Still fans seem to support the 20-year-old singer and still hang around his house after he has already pleaded to have some privacy.
One Direction's Liam Payne Busted Up in Football Fight?
Many are saying that he should already get used to it as it comes with the territory of being a celebrity but the British singer asked his fans for the second time last April 8th. This second tweet was posted by "Midnight Memories" singer three months after sending out his first message to his fans to not camp outside his house.
The address of Liam's house was still unknown to fans and he was able to enjoy his private time with himself or with his close friends. However, after he posted several photos of him and his friends in his flat, One Directioners were able to guess the address of the young singer. This made his world a little bit smaller as fans started flocking his building and waiting for him to come out, according to Seventeen Magazine.
A tweet from Liam said "Please don't sit outside my house it's the one place I get to be myself and not have people taking pictures." Apparently, the fans are asking him for photos but he has already started refusing them as he thinks that more will come if he started letting his fans take pictures with him.
He also tweeted "I'd just like to be able to walk outside as everyone does and enjoy my time with my friends, not feel bad for not wanting to take a picture." This warranted several response from his followers with one girl saying "If I had so many people adoring me and making tons of money??? I wouldn't complain on the internet about it."
Liam Payne's Twitter account is surrounded by controversy and in his recent pleads for privacy, some fans were on his side regarding this invasion of privacy and have asked other fans to stop coming to his house.
Please don't sit outside my house it's the one place I get to be myself n not have people taking pictures — Liam Payne (@Real_Liam_Payne) April 8, 2014
@ellieauty If i had so many people adoring me and making tons of money??? i wouldnt complain on the internet about it — Heather (@HeatherBelieves) Jan. 14, 2014
I'd just like to be able to walk outside as everyone does and enjoy time with my friends, not feel bad for not wanting to take a picture — Liam Payne (@Real_Liam_Payne) Jan. 14, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan