Liam Payne Twitter Rants on His Privacy the Second Time on Fans Flocking to His House
By Maychelle Ornos | April 11, 2014 6:30 PM EST
One Directioner Liam Payne is known for his honesty to his fans especially when they are already getting out of line, as with the case of some fans who were the subject of some of his Twitter shout-outs. Still fans seem to support the 20-year-old singer and still hang around his house after he has already pleaded to have some privacy.
One Direction's Liam Payne Busted Up in Football Fight?
Many are saying that he should already get used to it as it comes with the territory of being a celebrity but the British singer asked his fans for the second time last April 8th. This second tweet was posted by "Midnight Memories" singer three months after sending out his first message to his fans to not camp outside his house.
The address of Liam's house was still unknown to fans and he was able to enjoy his private time with himself or with his close friends. However, after he posted several photos of him and his friends in his flat, One Directioners were able to guess the address of the young singer. This made his world a little bit smaller as fans started flocking his building and waiting for him to come out, according to Seventeen Magazine.
A tweet from Liam said "Please don't sit outside my house it's the one place I get to be myself and not have people taking pictures." Apparently, the fans are asking him for photos but he has already started refusing them as he thinks that more will come if he started letting his fans take pictures with him.
He also tweeted "I'd just like to be able to walk outside as everyone does and enjoy my time with my friends, not feel bad for not wanting to take a picture." This warranted several response from his followers with one girl saying "If I had so many people adoring me and making tons of money??? I wouldn't complain on the internet about it."
Liam Payne's Twitter account is surrounded by controversy and in his recent pleads for privacy, some fans were on his side regarding this invasion of privacy and have asked other fans to stop coming to his house.
Please don't sit outside my house it's the one place I get to be myself n not have people taking pictures — Liam Payne (@Real_Liam_Payne) April 8, 2014
@ellieauty If i had so many people adoring me and making tons of money??? i wouldnt complain on the internet about it — Heather (@HeatherBelieves) Jan. 14, 2014
I'd just like to be able to walk outside as everyone does and enjoy time with my friends, not feel bad for not wanting to take a picture — Liam Payne (@Real_Liam_Payne) Jan. 14, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown