Liam Payne Twitter Rants on His Privacy the Second Time on Fans Flocking to His House
By Maychelle Ornos | April 11, 2014 6:30 PM EST
One Directioner Liam Payne is known for his honesty to his fans especially when they are already getting out of line, as with the case of some fans who were the subject of some of his Twitter shout-outs. Still fans seem to support the 20-year-old singer and still hang around his house after he has already pleaded to have some privacy.
One Direction's Liam Payne Busted Up in Football Fight?
Many are saying that he should already get used to it as it comes with the territory of being a celebrity but the British singer asked his fans for the second time last April 8th. This second tweet was posted by "Midnight Memories" singer three months after sending out his first message to his fans to not camp outside his house.
The address of Liam's house was still unknown to fans and he was able to enjoy his private time with himself or with his close friends. However, after he posted several photos of him and his friends in his flat, One Directioners were able to guess the address of the young singer. This made his world a little bit smaller as fans started flocking his building and waiting for him to come out, according to Seventeen Magazine.
A tweet from Liam said "Please don't sit outside my house it's the one place I get to be myself and not have people taking pictures." Apparently, the fans are asking him for photos but he has already started refusing them as he thinks that more will come if he started letting his fans take pictures with him.
He also tweeted "I'd just like to be able to walk outside as everyone does and enjoy my time with my friends, not feel bad for not wanting to take a picture." This warranted several response from his followers with one girl saying "If I had so many people adoring me and making tons of money??? I wouldn't complain on the internet about it."
Liam Payne's Twitter account is surrounded by controversy and in his recent pleads for privacy, some fans were on his side regarding this invasion of privacy and have asked other fans to stop coming to his house.
Please don't sit outside my house it's the one place I get to be myself n not have people taking pictures — Liam Payne (@Real_Liam_Payne) April 8, 2014
@ellieauty If i had so many people adoring me and making tons of money??? i wouldnt complain on the internet about it — Heather (@HeatherBelieves) Jan. 14, 2014
I'd just like to be able to walk outside as everyone does and enjoy time with my friends, not feel bad for not wanting to take a picture — Liam Payne (@Real_Liam_Payne) Jan. 14, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Kristen Stewart ‘Not In Love’ With ‘Equals’ Co-star Nicholas Hoult -- Reports
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage