Kylie Jenner Reacts to Plastic Surgery in Australia Saying Rumors 'Insulting'
By Maychelle Ornos | April 11, 2014 6:29 PM EST
As Kylie Jenner begins to show off her curves and audaciously hot looks during her latest media appearances doesn't mean she has flown to Australia to have plastic surgery.
Kylie Jenner at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles
No wonder the 16- year-old "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star recently took her sentiments over social network Twitter. Jenner posted in her Twitter acount, the PacSun endorser said "the rumours are already hurting her feelings" and "it's kinda insulting."
She also reminded her critics that "just in case anyone forgot... I'm 16." Many celebrities were surprised by the sudden outburst of the youngest Kardashian heiress, some of whom were Kylie's long-time friend Jordyn Woods and Stephen Baldwin's daughter Hailey.
Both consoled and came to her defense by tweeting: "Puberty is a beautiful thing" and "They just don't wanna believe people can be naturally beautiful."
The reactions of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" stars were after an article of In Touch Weekly, OK! Magazine and other entertainment tabloids claimed she undergone a nose lift, lip injections and botox. In those issues, two plastic surgeons confirmed the "changes" may be brought by a plastic surgery, a source said.
Kylie is not the only Kardashian who was targeted by these surgery issues. Her big sister Kim was also scrutinized after her miraculous weight loss after giving birth to son North West. Like her sister, Kim also used the social media to air her thoughts, according to E! Online.
One of her tweets was "Preach! LOL thank you" and "It sucks when people make up surgery or photoshop lies when I am so disciplined & work so hard! Just trying to motivate others & show anyone struggling with weight they can totally achieve whatever they want if they are dedicated!"
While many could attest that Kylie is naturally gifted with great looks, the press may not be blamed for bringing these rumors against her, according to the Daily Mail.
Her 33-year-old sister Kim has admitted to have undergone botox while Kourtney has widely revealed her breasts have implants. Even the Kardishian matriarch Kris Jenner has been open to media she has had several surgeries, the latest of which was breast augmentation in 2011.
these plastic surgery rumors hurt my feelings to be honest and are kinda insulting — Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) April 10, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers For Sept. 22-26, 2014: Consequences Of The Crichton-Clark Blast
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Amazon Announces Kindle Fire HD 6, Kindle Fire HD 7 Tablets; Official Release Date Is Oct 2
- Scotland Voted Against Independence, Early Results Indicate