Kylie Jenner Reacts to Plastic Surgery in Australia Saying Rumors 'Insulting'
By Maychelle Ornos | April 11, 2014 6:29 PM EST
As Kylie Jenner begins to show off her curves and audaciously hot looks during her latest media appearances doesn't mean she has flown to Australia to have plastic surgery.
Kylie Jenner at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles
No wonder the 16- year-old "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star recently took her sentiments over social network Twitter. Jenner posted in her Twitter acount, the PacSun endorser said "the rumours are already hurting her feelings" and "it's kinda insulting."
She also reminded her critics that "just in case anyone forgot... I'm 16." Many celebrities were surprised by the sudden outburst of the youngest Kardashian heiress, some of whom were Kylie's long-time friend Jordyn Woods and Stephen Baldwin's daughter Hailey.
Both consoled and came to her defense by tweeting: "Puberty is a beautiful thing" and "They just don't wanna believe people can be naturally beautiful."
The reactions of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" stars were after an article of In Touch Weekly, OK! Magazine and other entertainment tabloids claimed she undergone a nose lift, lip injections and botox. In those issues, two plastic surgeons confirmed the "changes" may be brought by a plastic surgery, a source said.
Kylie is not the only Kardashian who was targeted by these surgery issues. Her big sister Kim was also scrutinized after her miraculous weight loss after giving birth to son North West. Like her sister, Kim also used the social media to air her thoughts, according to E! Online.
One of her tweets was "Preach! LOL thank you" and "It sucks when people make up surgery or photoshop lies when I am so disciplined & work so hard! Just trying to motivate others & show anyone struggling with weight they can totally achieve whatever they want if they are dedicated!"
While many could attest that Kylie is naturally gifted with great looks, the press may not be blamed for bringing these rumors against her, according to the Daily Mail.
Her 33-year-old sister Kim has admitted to have undergone botox while Kourtney has widely revealed her breasts have implants. Even the Kardishian matriarch Kris Jenner has been open to media she has had several surgeries, the latest of which was breast augmentation in 2011.
these plastic surgery rumors hurt my feelings to be honest and are kinda insulting — Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) April 10, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2