Kylie Jenner Reacts to Plastic Surgery in Australia Saying Rumors 'Insulting'
By Maychelle Ornos | April 11, 2014 6:29 PM EST
As Kylie Jenner begins to show off her curves and audaciously hot looks during her latest media appearances doesn't mean she has flown to Australia to have plastic surgery.
Kylie Jenner at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles
No wonder the 16- year-old "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" star recently took her sentiments over social network Twitter. Jenner posted in her Twitter acount, the PacSun endorser said "the rumours are already hurting her feelings" and "it's kinda insulting."
She also reminded her critics that "just in case anyone forgot... I'm 16." Many celebrities were surprised by the sudden outburst of the youngest Kardashian heiress, some of whom were Kylie's long-time friend Jordyn Woods and Stephen Baldwin's daughter Hailey.
Both consoled and came to her defense by tweeting: "Puberty is a beautiful thing" and "They just don't wanna believe people can be naturally beautiful."
The reactions of the "Keeping Up with the Kardashian" stars were after an article of In Touch Weekly, OK! Magazine and other entertainment tabloids claimed she undergone a nose lift, lip injections and botox. In those issues, two plastic surgeons confirmed the "changes" may be brought by a plastic surgery, a source said.
Kylie is not the only Kardashian who was targeted by these surgery issues. Her big sister Kim was also scrutinized after her miraculous weight loss after giving birth to son North West. Like her sister, Kim also used the social media to air her thoughts, according to E! Online.
One of her tweets was "Preach! LOL thank you" and "It sucks when people make up surgery or photoshop lies when I am so disciplined & work so hard! Just trying to motivate others & show anyone struggling with weight they can totally achieve whatever they want if they are dedicated!"
While many could attest that Kylie is naturally gifted with great looks, the press may not be blamed for bringing these rumors against her, according to the Daily Mail.
Her 33-year-old sister Kim has admitted to have undergone botox while Kourtney has widely revealed her breasts have implants. Even the Kardishian matriarch Kris Jenner has been open to media she has had several surgeries, the latest of which was breast augmentation in 2011.
these plastic surgery rumors hurt my feelings to be honest and are kinda insulting — Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) April 10, 2014
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- 'The Good Wife' Season 4, Episode 10 Spoilers: Alicia Florrick Campaign Goes Awry In Winter Finale (Updates)
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide