'Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of April 14, 2014: Revelations and True Intentions [WATCH VIDEOS]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 11, 2014 6:21 PM EST
Here's a new round of "Bold and the Beautiful" (B&B) spoilers for the week of April 14, 2014, starring none other than Katie and Ridge, Brooke and Bill, Aly and Oliver, and Hope and Wyatt, plus Liam. The big stars are now joining forces to give its avid fans another week of drama.
During the week of April 7, 2014, Eric Forrester (John McCook) tried to tell Ridge Forrester (Thorsten Kaye) that he has to get back to Brooke Logan Forrester (Katherine Kelly Lang) if he wants to get the president position at the Forrester Creations (FC).
Ridge chooses Katie Logan Spencer (Heather Tom) so Rick Forrester (Jacob Young) remains as CEO. However, "Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers from soapcentral.com reveal that Rick will go on leave and Ridge will take advantage of an opportunity at FC.
Katie, on the other hand, is still not over the fact that Eric made Ridge co-vice president at Forrester Creations so she will finally confront Eric about it. After so much grilling, Eric's intentions will then become clear.
Problems at Spencer Publications will arise, and Bill Spencer (Don Diamont) will try to regain his company and get custody of his son. And, surprisingly, Brooke will try to convince someone to fire Katie in favor of Bill.
But what is totally surprising is a hint on B&B that Hope Logan (Kimberly Matula) is pregnant. Yes, she's late, and more likely carrying her and Wyatt Fuller's (Darin Brooks) unexpected baby. Hope Logan seems to be in trouble now that she may be expecting a baby without getting married first.
"This scandal is going to do some serious damage to the Hope For The Future brand and Forrester Creations," Celebrity Dirty Laundry remarked.
Hope will now decide between Wyatt and Liam. Liam will arrange a secret meeting and try to woo Hope back to him. Liam's actions then will spark some angry nerves in Quinn Fuller (Rena Sofer). However, Hope will come to her senses and choose Wyatt. Well, there's the said "pregnancy."
Meanwhile, Oliver Jones (Zack Conroy) is said to be soon revealing his true intentions with regards to Aly Forrester (Ashlyn Pearce). Stay tuned for more "Bold and the Beautiful" spoilers and updates, and watch out if everything plays out on (B&B) as it is written here.
WATCH: "Bold and the Beautiful" [April 14, 2014]
'Bold and the Beautiful' Recaps, Spoilers: Couples Get Intimate [READ]
'Bold and the Beautiful' Recaps, Spoilers for April 7, 2014 Episode: Trouble in 'Kridge' Paradise [READ]
'Bold and the Beautiful' Spoilers for the Week of April 7, 2014: It's All About Love [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes