Tata Launches Aria Facelift in India; Price, Feature Details
By greeshma m | April 11, 2014 6:16 PM EST
Tata Motors pulled the wraps off its updated version of Aria crossover in India, which comes at a starting price of 9.95 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
The new Aria Facelift hosts a slew of changes in its exterior as well as interior, and offers engine warranty of 3 years or 150,000 kms, whichever is earlier. The Aria Facelift is being offered in three trims- PURE LX, PLEASURE and PRIDE 4×4 and comes loaded with safety features like six airbags, ABS, EBD, ESP and Traction Control System.
Powered by a new 2.2 litre VARICOR engine, which can generate 150PS of power and 320Nm of torque, Tata Aria's new avatar claims to deliver a fuel efficiency of 15.05kmplitre.The car comes fitted with state-of-art JBL HARMAN premium sound system and accommodates height-adjustable driver seat, tilt-adjustable steering, leather wrap for the steering wheel, dual AC with automatic climate control and Steering mounted music and cruise control with BLUE5 connect. Outside, the car flaunts new decals, clear lens tail lamps, black bezel headlamps and 17 inch alloy wheels.
Darkness sensing 'follow me home' headlamps', rain-sensing wipers, keyless entry with remote integrated key and electrically adjustable and retractable ORVMs are other features adding colour to the new offering of Tata.
"At Tata Motors, the core philosophy behind the launch of every new vehicle is anticipating what our customers need and blending it with the best-in-class technology and design engineering. In-line with HORIZONEXT, we at Tata Motors have imbibed an aggressive four-pronged customer-focused strategy in the all-new Aria, giving our ever-discerning customers a vehicle that is more powerful, more fun, more reliable and extremely safe," said Ankush Arora - Senior Vice President (Commercial), Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors Ltd.
In India, for the month of March, Tata posted 29.6 percent decline in its total vehicle sales, at 51,184 units as against the 72,712 vehicles in the same month last year. The domestic passenger vehicle sales of Tata plunged to 45,996 units in March 2014, from 69,160 units in the corresponding month last year.
Photo: Tata Motors
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Female Tennis Athletes [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iPhone 6 To Boost Telstra’s Income By $500 Million
- Smaller Australian Telcos Required To Have Usage Alert For Customers To Avoid Phone Bill Shock
- Addiction Rehabilitation Leader BioCorRx, Inc. Participates In San Francisco’s eMoneyShow
- BlackBerry to Host ‘See The Bigger Picture’ Event in London, Dubai & Toronto on Sep 24
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display