Hilary Duff Calls Off Divorce From Hubby Mike Comrie—Is Aaron Carter Broken-Hearted Once More?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 11, 2014 4:18 PM EST
No more signing of divorce papers for former teen star Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie after all; according to a report by Hollywood Life the "Lizzie McGuire" star is going to be giving her hubby of three years another chance at marriage after they previously announced their amicable separation last January. The lovely couple have a one year old child named Lucas, who has been part and parcel why Hilary Duff is willing to give Comrie a second shot at love.
All that was needed to seal the deal for a second shot at love was an island getaway to the Bahamas. According to Hollywood Life, the couple went on a vacation on the Bahamas to get some family time together. It was during the intimate moment in the Bahamas that Comrie started to plead and 'beg' Hilary Duff to give him another chance for marriage.
"Hilary and Mike hooked up when they were in the Bahamas... Once they were together with their son, Luca, in the Caribbean, it got emotional and real. Mike broke down and begged Hilary for a second chance." A source revealed to Radar Online.
Fans are happy to hear that little Lucas would not have to deal with a broken family after all.
"They've been meeting for hookups ever since, and Hilary's softened and the two are moving forward to see if they can work it out," the insider reveals. "Hilary's one stipulation is that Mike step up to full-time parenting duties while she works on her new TV show and her music career." The source to Radar Online further revealed.
It can be remembered that Hilary Duff has already announced to the public her plan on making a new album. In fact, the former teen star has already started recording her first single which is set to be released sometime this year.
Meanwhile, Aaron Carter, the former flame of Hilary Duff must be sulking at the moment. The younger brother of Nick Carter has been posting tweets on his personal account claiming that Hilary Duff is the "love of his life." Carter was not afraid to even ask another chance for romance from the "Lizzy McGuire" star.
Now that Hilary has given the 'yes' (again) to Comrie, looks like Aaron Carter is definitely out of the picture.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: Parents of Australian Passenger Want ‘Space Scientists’ to Investigate Crash; Believe in ‘Possibility’ of Survival -- Report
- Childhood Obesity is Strongly Linked With Early Puberty: Study Reveals
- Why Internet of Things is the Next Big Thing for Tech Giants like Samsung, Google and Apple
- Instagram's Newest App Bolt Now Available Exclusively in New Zealand, Singapore and South Africa
- Megan Fox's Weight Loss Aided by Low Carb Paleo Diet: Benefits of the Diet