Hilary Duff Calls Off Divorce From Hubby Mike Comrie—Is Aaron Carter Broken-Hearted Once More?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 11, 2014 4:18 PM EST
No more signing of divorce papers for former teen star Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie after all; according to a report by Hollywood Life the "Lizzie McGuire" star is going to be giving her hubby of three years another chance at marriage after they previously announced their amicable separation last January. The lovely couple have a one year old child named Lucas, who has been part and parcel why Hilary Duff is willing to give Comrie a second shot at love.
All that was needed to seal the deal for a second shot at love was an island getaway to the Bahamas. According to Hollywood Life, the couple went on a vacation on the Bahamas to get some family time together. It was during the intimate moment in the Bahamas that Comrie started to plead and 'beg' Hilary Duff to give him another chance for marriage.
"Hilary and Mike hooked up when they were in the Bahamas... Once they were together with their son, Luca, in the Caribbean, it got emotional and real. Mike broke down and begged Hilary for a second chance." A source revealed to Radar Online.
Fans are happy to hear that little Lucas would not have to deal with a broken family after all.
"They've been meeting for hookups ever since, and Hilary's softened and the two are moving forward to see if they can work it out," the insider reveals. "Hilary's one stipulation is that Mike step up to full-time parenting duties while she works on her new TV show and her music career." The source to Radar Online further revealed.
It can be remembered that Hilary Duff has already announced to the public her plan on making a new album. In fact, the former teen star has already started recording her first single which is set to be released sometime this year.
Meanwhile, Aaron Carter, the former flame of Hilary Duff must be sulking at the moment. The younger brother of Nick Carter has been posting tweets on his personal account claiming that Hilary Duff is the "love of his life." Carter was not afraid to even ask another chance for romance from the "Lizzy McGuire" star.
Now that Hilary has given the 'yes' (again) to Comrie, looks like Aaron Carter is definitely out of the picture.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Confirmed as Apple Sets Sept 9 iWatch, 2 iPhones Intro - Report
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko