Hilary Duff Calls Off Divorce From Hubby Mike Comrie—Is Aaron Carter Broken-Hearted Once More?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 11, 2014 4:18 PM EST
No more signing of divorce papers for former teen star Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie after all; according to a report by Hollywood Life the "Lizzie McGuire" star is going to be giving her hubby of three years another chance at marriage after they previously announced their amicable separation last January. The lovely couple have a one year old child named Lucas, who has been part and parcel why Hilary Duff is willing to give Comrie a second shot at love.
All that was needed to seal the deal for a second shot at love was an island getaway to the Bahamas. According to Hollywood Life, the couple went on a vacation on the Bahamas to get some family time together. It was during the intimate moment in the Bahamas that Comrie started to plead and 'beg' Hilary Duff to give him another chance for marriage.
"Hilary and Mike hooked up when they were in the Bahamas... Once they were together with their son, Luca, in the Caribbean, it got emotional and real. Mike broke down and begged Hilary for a second chance." A source revealed to Radar Online.
Fans are happy to hear that little Lucas would not have to deal with a broken family after all.
"They've been meeting for hookups ever since, and Hilary's softened and the two are moving forward to see if they can work it out," the insider reveals. "Hilary's one stipulation is that Mike step up to full-time parenting duties while she works on her new TV show and her music career." The source to Radar Online further revealed.
It can be remembered that Hilary Duff has already announced to the public her plan on making a new album. In fact, the former teen star has already started recording her first single which is set to be released sometime this year.
Meanwhile, Aaron Carter, the former flame of Hilary Duff must be sulking at the moment. The younger brother of Nick Carter has been posting tweets on his personal account claiming that Hilary Duff is the "love of his life." Carter was not afraid to even ask another chance for romance from the "Lizzy McGuire" star.
Now that Hilary has given the 'yes' (again) to Comrie, looks like Aaron Carter is definitely out of the picture.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia