Hilary Duff Calls Off Divorce From Hubby Mike Comrie—Is Aaron Carter Broken-Hearted Once More?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 11, 2014 4:18 PM EST
No more signing of divorce papers for former teen star Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie after all; according to a report by Hollywood Life the "Lizzie McGuire" star is going to be giving her hubby of three years another chance at marriage after they previously announced their amicable separation last January. The lovely couple have a one year old child named Lucas, who has been part and parcel why Hilary Duff is willing to give Comrie a second shot at love.
All that was needed to seal the deal for a second shot at love was an island getaway to the Bahamas. According to Hollywood Life, the couple went on a vacation on the Bahamas to get some family time together. It was during the intimate moment in the Bahamas that Comrie started to plead and 'beg' Hilary Duff to give him another chance for marriage.
"Hilary and Mike hooked up when they were in the Bahamas... Once they were together with their son, Luca, in the Caribbean, it got emotional and real. Mike broke down and begged Hilary for a second chance." A source revealed to Radar Online.
Fans are happy to hear that little Lucas would not have to deal with a broken family after all.
"They've been meeting for hookups ever since, and Hilary's softened and the two are moving forward to see if they can work it out," the insider reveals. "Hilary's one stipulation is that Mike step up to full-time parenting duties while she works on her new TV show and her music career." The source to Radar Online further revealed.
It can be remembered that Hilary Duff has already announced to the public her plan on making a new album. In fact, the former teen star has already started recording her first single which is set to be released sometime this year.
Meanwhile, Aaron Carter, the former flame of Hilary Duff must be sulking at the moment. The younger brother of Nick Carter has been posting tweets on his personal account claiming that Hilary Duff is the "love of his life." Carter was not afraid to even ask another chance for romance from the "Lizzy McGuire" star.
Now that Hilary has given the 'yes' (again) to Comrie, looks like Aaron Carter is definitely out of the picture.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 8 Episode 7 Spoilers: Penny Takes Off Her Ring In The Misinterpretation Agitation [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy