Hilary Duff Calls Off Divorce From Hubby Mike Comrie—Is Aaron Carter Broken-Hearted Once More?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 11, 2014 4:18 PM EST
No more signing of divorce papers for former teen star Hilary Duff and Mike Comrie after all; according to a report by Hollywood Life the "Lizzie McGuire" star is going to be giving her hubby of three years another chance at marriage after they previously announced their amicable separation last January. The lovely couple have a one year old child named Lucas, who has been part and parcel why Hilary Duff is willing to give Comrie a second shot at love.
All that was needed to seal the deal for a second shot at love was an island getaway to the Bahamas. According to Hollywood Life, the couple went on a vacation on the Bahamas to get some family time together. It was during the intimate moment in the Bahamas that Comrie started to plead and 'beg' Hilary Duff to give him another chance for marriage.
"Hilary and Mike hooked up when they were in the Bahamas... Once they were together with their son, Luca, in the Caribbean, it got emotional and real. Mike broke down and begged Hilary for a second chance." A source revealed to Radar Online.
Fans are happy to hear that little Lucas would not have to deal with a broken family after all.
"They've been meeting for hookups ever since, and Hilary's softened and the two are moving forward to see if they can work it out," the insider reveals. "Hilary's one stipulation is that Mike step up to full-time parenting duties while she works on her new TV show and her music career." The source to Radar Online further revealed.
It can be remembered that Hilary Duff has already announced to the public her plan on making a new album. In fact, the former teen star has already started recording her first single which is set to be released sometime this year.
Meanwhile, Aaron Carter, the former flame of Hilary Duff must be sulking at the moment. The younger brother of Nick Carter has been posting tweets on his personal account claiming that Hilary Duff is the "love of his life." Carter was not afraid to even ask another chance for romance from the "Lizzy McGuire" star.
Now that Hilary has given the 'yes' (again) to Comrie, looks like Aaron Carter is definitely out of the picture.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- NCIS Season 12 Spoilers: Fans Fear Cote de Pablo Not Coming Back, Tony DiNozzo Moving On from Ziva David
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Report: Duchess Expecting a Baby Girl, Prince William Wants 3 Kids [PHOTOS]
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown