‘Suits’ Season 4 Spoilers: Mike Becomes an Investment Banker; Will there be a Donna-Harvey Romance?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 11, 2014 3:55 PM EST
Season three finale of “Suits” had Mike informing Harvey that he is quitting the law firm to accept a job as an investment banker, leaving fans wondering how this will affect the duo’s relationship.
Suits (Photo: Suits/Facebook Screengrab)
Mike is still going to be a part of Harvey’s life and their relationship is going to change into that of an employee-employer, as Mike will be a client of Pearson Specter. This is expected to cause a friction between the duo, and also in Mike’s equation with Louis.
“It alters his relationships with everyone. For one thing, he’s not illegally practicing law anymore so probably it’s a huge burden off of his mind. Early on, there’s going to be a twist in their [Harvey and Mike’s] working relationship that will play out over the course of several episodes and most of that twist has to do with his relationship with Harvey, but also with Donna. … In Episode 4, he’s got major Louis interaction, so yeah, it shakes things up,” the show’s executive producer Aaron Korsh told TVLine.
Regarding Mike’s relationship with Rachel, Korsh said that although they are in a good place, now that Mike has left practicing law illegally, outside pressures will put a strain on their relationship.
Harvey too will be having a tough time, now that two of the most important people in his life – Mike and Scottie – have left him.
The finale saw Harvey confessing to Scottie about Mike’s past because he did not want to keep any secrets from the one person he loves. However, they break up, and Korsh hinted that Scottie would not be making a return to the show anytime soon.
That leaves the door open for a bit of romance for Donna and Harvey, and the upcoming season will see their relationship progressing. However, Korsh is of the opinion that getting them together will harm the show at this point.
“Their relationship is always going to move forward in bits and starts, so to speak, and they’re always going to have [to] be there for each other. Donna is definitely going to have a lot of things to say about Harvey’s new place in the world now that Mike is gone,” the executive producer said.
(Edited by Vanilla Sharma)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS