'Beats Pill' by 'Dr. Dre': New And Trendy Audio Speakers; Specs, Quality And Value [REVIEW]
By Daniel Joseph Cruz | April 11, 2014 3:52 PM EST
"Beats by Dr. Dre" was all the rage the first time it came out of the market. It garnered a number of fans and music lovers because of the quality it delivers. Now, here comes another addition to the "Beats" brand that will let everyone get hooked: "Beats Pill by Dr Dre."
Beats Electronics, LLC is an American producer for audio products located in Santa Monica, Calif. The company was popularized by its founder, rapper and hip-hop producer Andre "Dr. Dre" Young. Another founder he works with is Interscope-Geffen-A&M Records Chairman Jimmy Lovine, who is seen a lot in the past and present "American Idol" singing competition series. They work together and produce the popularly loved product "Beats by Dr. Dre."
In the early production of "Beats," hip-hop fans were the first ones to catch and appreciate the product. Its major asset is the bass it delivers, complemented with loud and clear sounds. To "hear what the artists hear and listen to the music the way they should: the way I do" is Dr. Dre's bold statement for advertising the product. Many music lovers worldwide caught on the craze when "Beats" had hit remarkable trend in a short time.
A new reason for Beats to keep on going nowadays is its very new "Beats Pills by Dr. Dre." Beats Pill is a small wireless portable speaker that promises the same loved quality of the previous Beats headphones. Only this time not only can a single person enjoy the sound, but also everyone around. It comes with Bluetooth connectivity, built-in microphone for taking phone calls, stereo music amplification and accessory charging.
Here's more to know about Beats Pill:
Bluetooth And Connections
Syncing this portable gadget is easy with most devices. Tap any smartphone to the Beats Pill and it will create instant connection. Two Beats Pills can also be combined to make a literal powerhouse music party everywhere.
It's Not the Size That Matters
Beats Pill compact size may surprise everyone of its sound capabilities. It's like an old-school boom box ready for the streets-or even anywhere. With the size, 7.5 x 1.8 inches, it will be very easy to bring anywhere.
Control it Via Devices
Pair it with any Bluetooth-able device. Change tracks or adjust its volume as far as 30 feet away.
Beats Pill allows users to take in calls, thanks to its built-in microphone.
Battery life can last up to 7 hours. Beats Pill comes with a USB 2.0 charging/data cable and AC power adapter.
Beats Pill is a total overall package for a portable audio speaker priced at $199.95. Fans and would-be buyers can never go wrong with its sleek and trendy style, reasonable and worthy pricing, quality aesthetics and easy wireless connectivity. Music lovers will hear "drop the bass" soon enough with this product.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- LG G4: Speculations About The Next Big Thing For 2015
- PS4 vs. Xbox One Black Friday Sale 2014, Cyber Monday Deals: Walmart’s PS4 Bundles And Discounted Games With Gold
- ‘GTA V:' 1.19 Patch, Heists DLC Release With ‘Next Major Update’ Possible—Report
- ‘GTA 5 Online’ Gets Errors Despite Patches; Devs Update Fans On Online Heists
- ‘Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire’ Update Version 1.1, Eon Ticket And Delta Episode Info Appear
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]