'22 Jump Street' New Red-Band Trailer Released: See What Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Are Up To This Time [WATCH]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 11, 2014 3:17 PM EST
Game on! Jenko and Schmidt just gave us another reason to stand in line and wait for the corn to pop.
Sony Pictures Entertainment just released the final and new three-minute red-band trailer for the movie "22 Jump Street," following the success of "21 Jump Street," starring Channing Tatum (Jenko) and Jonah Hill (Schmidt).
The positive response to "21 Jump Street" had been apparent after it received 85% likes from critics and 82% likes from users on Rotten Tomatoes. The reportedly "Johnny Depp career-launching '80s TV show" adaptation had been a well-liked movie that directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller showed no such qualms after announcing that the 2012 comedy movie will have a sequel.
The excitement quickly built up after the "22 Jump Street" first trailer was released, and now the new red-band trailer is making its way to stardom as Tatum and Hill take on new roles from their high school shenanigans to college undercover students.
The duo finally graduated from high school, as they aren't really looking any younger, and decide to head to a college campus to haunt the perp. The trailer shows Jenko and Schmidt holding hands, unloading a couple of stuff from hot plate to a bean bag chair, setting off jokes, letting bad words fly and a couple more hilarious moves.
Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill are, once again, showing their expertise on "22 Jump Street." The hilarious duo Jenko and Schmidt definitely know how to catch their audience with their exceptional capability to recreate normal happenings to exceptional over the top scenes.
"After making their way through high school (twice), big changes are in store for officers Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum) when they go deep undercover at a local college. But when Jenko meets a kindred spirit on the football team, and Schmidt infiltrates the bohemian art major scene, they begin to question their partnership," Sony Pictures Entertainment wrote.
Joining Tatum and Hill are actors Dave Franco, Ice Cube, Peter Stormare, Ashlyn McEvers and more. "22 Jump Street" will be released in theatres on June 13, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown