'22 Jump Street' New Red-Band Trailer Released: See What Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Are Up To This Time [WATCH]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 11, 2014 3:17 PM EST
Game on! Jenko and Schmidt just gave us another reason to stand in line and wait for the corn to pop.
Sony Pictures Entertainment just released the final and new three-minute red-band trailer for the movie "22 Jump Street," following the success of "21 Jump Street," starring Channing Tatum (Jenko) and Jonah Hill (Schmidt).
The positive response to "21 Jump Street" had been apparent after it received 85% likes from critics and 82% likes from users on Rotten Tomatoes. The reportedly "Johnny Depp career-launching '80s TV show" adaptation had been a well-liked movie that directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller showed no such qualms after announcing that the 2012 comedy movie will have a sequel.
The excitement quickly built up after the "22 Jump Street" first trailer was released, and now the new red-band trailer is making its way to stardom as Tatum and Hill take on new roles from their high school shenanigans to college undercover students.
The duo finally graduated from high school, as they aren't really looking any younger, and decide to head to a college campus to haunt the perp. The trailer shows Jenko and Schmidt holding hands, unloading a couple of stuff from hot plate to a bean bag chair, setting off jokes, letting bad words fly and a couple more hilarious moves.
Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill are, once again, showing their expertise on "22 Jump Street." The hilarious duo Jenko and Schmidt definitely know how to catch their audience with their exceptional capability to recreate normal happenings to exceptional over the top scenes.
"After making their way through high school (twice), big changes are in store for officers Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum) when they go deep undercover at a local college. But when Jenko meets a kindred spirit on the football team, and Schmidt infiltrates the bohemian art major scene, they begin to question their partnership," Sony Pictures Entertainment wrote.
Joining Tatum and Hill are actors Dave Franco, Ice Cube, Peter Stormare, Ashlyn McEvers and more. "22 Jump Street" will be released in theatres on June 13, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles