'22 Jump Street' New Red-Band Trailer Released: See What Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill Are Up To This Time [WATCH]
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 11, 2014 3:17 PM EST
Game on! Jenko and Schmidt just gave us another reason to stand in line and wait for the corn to pop.
Sony Pictures Entertainment just released the final and new three-minute red-band trailer for the movie "22 Jump Street," following the success of "21 Jump Street," starring Channing Tatum (Jenko) and Jonah Hill (Schmidt).
The positive response to "21 Jump Street" had been apparent after it received 85% likes from critics and 82% likes from users on Rotten Tomatoes. The reportedly "Johnny Depp career-launching '80s TV show" adaptation had been a well-liked movie that directors Phil Lord and Christopher Miller showed no such qualms after announcing that the 2012 comedy movie will have a sequel.
The excitement quickly built up after the "22 Jump Street" first trailer was released, and now the new red-band trailer is making its way to stardom as Tatum and Hill take on new roles from their high school shenanigans to college undercover students.
The duo finally graduated from high school, as they aren't really looking any younger, and decide to head to a college campus to haunt the perp. The trailer shows Jenko and Schmidt holding hands, unloading a couple of stuff from hot plate to a bean bag chair, setting off jokes, letting bad words fly and a couple more hilarious moves.
Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill are, once again, showing their expertise on "22 Jump Street." The hilarious duo Jenko and Schmidt definitely know how to catch their audience with their exceptional capability to recreate normal happenings to exceptional over the top scenes.
"After making their way through high school (twice), big changes are in store for officers Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum) when they go deep undercover at a local college. But when Jenko meets a kindred spirit on the football team, and Schmidt infiltrates the bohemian art major scene, they begin to question their partnership," Sony Pictures Entertainment wrote.
Joining Tatum and Hill are actors Dave Franco, Ice Cube, Peter Stormare, Ashlyn McEvers and more. "22 Jump Street" will be released in theatres on June 13, 2014.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia