Family Feud: Selena Gomez Fires Parents as Managers - Is Justin Bieber to Blame?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 11, 2014 2:39 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are inseparable these days. Apparently, nothing can get in the way between these two lovebirds, even Gomez's parents.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Earlier, it was reported the "Come and Get It" chanteuse's parents do not approve of the rekindled romance of the couple. In January, Gomez and Bieber had a huge falling out. The breakup was immortalized online as vile text messages between the two surfaced. At one point, the Canadian pop star even called his lady love a 'talentless p***y' after receiving a series of accusatorial messages from the former Disney star.
But since the heart cannot be told, the two got back in what was a steamy reunion in March. The two had a reunion publicly by posting a hot and heavy dance video together where fans could see the duo dancing (and gyrating) to the tune of John Legend's "Ordinary People."
But Gomez had to endure a stint in a rehab facility in Arizona due to emotional stress that the relationship had caused her. After the rehab admission, her parents were a bit apprehensive when it came to their daughter dating the troubled Canadian singer again.
Now, according to a report by HollywoodLife.com, Gomez has decided to replace her parents as managers. Could it be due to their disapproval of their daughter's romance with Bieber? The news outlet said Gomez still maintains a close relationship with her parents although the singer has decided to move on to a more experienced manager who holds other A-list clients.
She thought she has outgrown her parents, causing her to have a new manager that would be more neutral and objective in her career plans. "Selena remains close with both of her parents, although they're not happy about the decision," a close source to the "Come and Get It" singer revealed to TMZ.
Meanwhile, Bieber tries to prove he is head over heels over Gomez by making a love song for her. According to reports, the troubled singer even wants Gomez to record the love song with him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 26, 2014: Past Mistakes, Betrayals And Confrontations In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown