Family Feud: Selena Gomez Fires Parents as Managers - Is Justin Bieber to Blame?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 11, 2014 2:39 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are inseparable these days. Apparently, nothing can get in the way between these two lovebirds, even Gomez's parents.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Earlier, it was reported the "Come and Get It" chanteuse's parents do not approve of the rekindled romance of the couple. In January, Gomez and Bieber had a huge falling out. The breakup was immortalized online as vile text messages between the two surfaced. At one point, the Canadian pop star even called his lady love a 'talentless p***y' after receiving a series of accusatorial messages from the former Disney star.
But since the heart cannot be told, the two got back in what was a steamy reunion in March. The two had a reunion publicly by posting a hot and heavy dance video together where fans could see the duo dancing (and gyrating) to the tune of John Legend's "Ordinary People."
But Gomez had to endure a stint in a rehab facility in Arizona due to emotional stress that the relationship had caused her. After the rehab admission, her parents were a bit apprehensive when it came to their daughter dating the troubled Canadian singer again.
Now, according to a report by HollywoodLife.com, Gomez has decided to replace her parents as managers. Could it be due to their disapproval of their daughter's romance with Bieber? The news outlet said Gomez still maintains a close relationship with her parents although the singer has decided to move on to a more experienced manager who holds other A-list clients.
She thought she has outgrown her parents, causing her to have a new manager that would be more neutral and objective in her career plans. "Selena remains close with both of her parents, although they're not happy about the decision," a close source to the "Come and Get It" singer revealed to TMZ.
Meanwhile, Bieber tries to prove he is head over heels over Gomez by making a love song for her. According to reports, the troubled singer even wants Gomez to record the love song with him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon