Family Feud: Selena Gomez Fires Parents as Managers - Is Justin Bieber to Blame?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 11, 2014 2:39 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are inseparable these days. Apparently, nothing can get in the way between these two lovebirds, even Gomez's parents.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Earlier, it was reported the "Come and Get It" chanteuse's parents do not approve of the rekindled romance of the couple. In January, Gomez and Bieber had a huge falling out. The breakup was immortalized online as vile text messages between the two surfaced. At one point, the Canadian pop star even called his lady love a 'talentless p***y' after receiving a series of accusatorial messages from the former Disney star.
But since the heart cannot be told, the two got back in what was a steamy reunion in March. The two had a reunion publicly by posting a hot and heavy dance video together where fans could see the duo dancing (and gyrating) to the tune of John Legend's "Ordinary People."
But Gomez had to endure a stint in a rehab facility in Arizona due to emotional stress that the relationship had caused her. After the rehab admission, her parents were a bit apprehensive when it came to their daughter dating the troubled Canadian singer again.
Now, according to a report by HollywoodLife.com, Gomez has decided to replace her parents as managers. Could it be due to their disapproval of their daughter's romance with Bieber? The news outlet said Gomez still maintains a close relationship with her parents although the singer has decided to move on to a more experienced manager who holds other A-list clients.
She thought she has outgrown her parents, causing her to have a new manager that would be more neutral and objective in her career plans. "Selena remains close with both of her parents, although they're not happy about the decision," a close source to the "Come and Get It" singer revealed to TMZ.
Meanwhile, Bieber tries to prove he is head over heels over Gomez by making a love song for her. According to reports, the troubled singer even wants Gomez to record the love song with him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2