Family Feud: Selena Gomez Fires Parents as Managers - Is Justin Bieber to Blame?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 11, 2014 2:39 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are inseparable these days. Apparently, nothing can get in the way between these two lovebirds, even Gomez's parents.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Earlier, it was reported the "Come and Get It" chanteuse's parents do not approve of the rekindled romance of the couple. In January, Gomez and Bieber had a huge falling out. The breakup was immortalized online as vile text messages between the two surfaced. At one point, the Canadian pop star even called his lady love a 'talentless p***y' after receiving a series of accusatorial messages from the former Disney star.
But since the heart cannot be told, the two got back in what was a steamy reunion in March. The two had a reunion publicly by posting a hot and heavy dance video together where fans could see the duo dancing (and gyrating) to the tune of John Legend's "Ordinary People."
But Gomez had to endure a stint in a rehab facility in Arizona due to emotional stress that the relationship had caused her. After the rehab admission, her parents were a bit apprehensive when it came to their daughter dating the troubled Canadian singer again.
Now, according to a report by HollywoodLife.com, Gomez has decided to replace her parents as managers. Could it be due to their disapproval of their daughter's romance with Bieber? The news outlet said Gomez still maintains a close relationship with her parents although the singer has decided to move on to a more experienced manager who holds other A-list clients.
She thought she has outgrown her parents, causing her to have a new manager that would be more neutral and objective in her career plans. "Selena remains close with both of her parents, although they're not happy about the decision," a close source to the "Come and Get It" singer revealed to TMZ.
Meanwhile, Bieber tries to prove he is head over heels over Gomez by making a love song for her. According to reports, the troubled singer even wants Gomez to record the love song with him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy 2’ Nebula Is Alive And James Gunn Wants Fans To See More Of Her
- Selena Gomez And Justin Bieber: Songstress Fears Pregnancy After Experiencing Pregnancy Symptoms—Report
- 'American Horror Story' Season 4 Episode 8 Spoilers: Big Twist Features Dandy In Blood Bath
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Katey Sagal On Gemma Teller’s Fate in ‘Red Rose’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers – ‘Coda’: Midseason Finale Is ‘Heartbreaking’ And ‘Gut-Wrenching’
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- Bill Clinton At It Again, Caught By Camera In Jerusalem Peeking At Woman’s Breast