Family Feud: Selena Gomez Fires Parents as Managers - Is Justin Bieber to Blame?
By charmaine corne clutton | April 11, 2014 2:39 PM EST
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez are inseparable these days. Apparently, nothing can get in the way between these two lovebirds, even Gomez's parents.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
Earlier, it was reported the "Come and Get It" chanteuse's parents do not approve of the rekindled romance of the couple. In January, Gomez and Bieber had a huge falling out. The breakup was immortalized online as vile text messages between the two surfaced. At one point, the Canadian pop star even called his lady love a 'talentless p***y' after receiving a series of accusatorial messages from the former Disney star.
But since the heart cannot be told, the two got back in what was a steamy reunion in March. The two had a reunion publicly by posting a hot and heavy dance video together where fans could see the duo dancing (and gyrating) to the tune of John Legend's "Ordinary People."
But Gomez had to endure a stint in a rehab facility in Arizona due to emotional stress that the relationship had caused her. After the rehab admission, her parents were a bit apprehensive when it came to their daughter dating the troubled Canadian singer again.
Now, according to a report by HollywoodLife.com, Gomez has decided to replace her parents as managers. Could it be due to their disapproval of their daughter's romance with Bieber? The news outlet said Gomez still maintains a close relationship with her parents although the singer has decided to move on to a more experienced manager who holds other A-list clients.
She thought she has outgrown her parents, causing her to have a new manager that would be more neutral and objective in her career plans. "Selena remains close with both of her parents, although they're not happy about the decision," a close source to the "Come and Get It" singer revealed to TMZ.
Meanwhile, Bieber tries to prove he is head over heels over Gomez by making a love song for her. According to reports, the troubled singer even wants Gomez to record the love song with him.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Young and the Restless July 28- August 1 Spoilers, Cast News: Updates on Devon, Hilary, Chelsea, Billy, Jack, Phyllis Plus Criminal Minds Actor Returns
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Daenerys Targaryen vs Yezzan, Nymeria Sand Actress Announced at Comic Con 2014
- Sons of Anarchy Charlie Hunnam Heartbroken about Walking Away from Fifty Shades of Grey [VIDEO]
- The Walking Dead Season 5 Official Trailer Released Plus Premiere Date, Spoilers: Gun Battle, Zombies, Beth Greene [VIDEO]
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Nexus 5 and Nexus 7 Android 5.0 L Material Design Coming with More Interface Changes
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE-A Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Rolls Out: When to Hit Your Region
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- OnePlus One Android 4.4.4 KitKat and Android L Update Guide