Move Over Chris Brown: Rihanna Gushes Over Why Drake is a Better Boyfriend than Her Ex
By charmaine corne clutton | April 11, 2014 2:37 PM EST
Love is definitely in the air for Rihanna and Drake. After their steamy PDA during the Clippers game in Los Angeles, fans are more than ever sure that the pop stars are more than just good friends. Rihanna is said to be happier and more satisfied with the way things are panning out between her and Drake, HollywoodLife.com reports.
Singer Rihanna poses backstage with her Icon award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
Drake just knows how to get the trust of Riri, especially since the Barbados born singer has had a very tumultuous past relationship with "With You" singer Chris Brown. It can be remembered that Rihanna got out of the abusive relationship scathed-in 2009, news broke out that Chris Brown beat Rihanna excessively in what seemed like a bout of anger due to Rihanna's continuous interrogation of the pop star.
Seems like those days are the thing of the past; according to HollywoodLife.com, Rihanna wants to let the whole world know that she is explicitly satisfied with her new man, Drake. More than just lip service, Rihanna particularly adores Drizzy because he would do anything for her, as opposed to her vain and conceited ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
Drake is said to be treating Rihanna like a Queen and it is pretty obvious; the sexual chemistry is oozing in every picture they are in together. The tiny spark in their eyes when they look at each other is undeniable; Rihanna is not afraid to be pictured by the paparazzi getting close and intimate with the "From Time" rapper. More than being a gentleman to Riri, Drake also extends the same respect and courtesy to all of Rihanna's friends and family.
"With Drake, he makes sure everyone in the crew is all right and chill and having a good time...He makes sure everyone is happy." A close source to Drake revealed to HollywoodLife.com
In fact, Drake surprised Rihanna when he attended Mel Forde's birthday, Rihanna's best friend whom she treats as a sister. Even if he was not obliged to do so, he graced the birthday bash to show Riri that he cares not only for her but also for all the people whom the "Shine Bright Like a Diamond" singer treasures as well.
That is certainly a far cry from Chris Brown.
"Chris wasn't nice to Rihanna like he should have been...He would talk to her crazy and wasn't polite to us and the rest of her friends. It was all about him. He made her feel guilty about things and the vibe wasn't right," the close source further revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier
- Galaxy Note 4: Best Big-Screen Phone, Says Samsung; Analysts Believe Note 4 Unlikely To Beat iPhone 6 Plus [Watch Video]