Move Over Chris Brown: Rihanna Gushes Over Why Drake is a Better Boyfriend than Her Ex
By charmaine corne clutton | April 11, 2014 2:37 PM EST
Love is definitely in the air for Rihanna and Drake. After their steamy PDA during the Clippers game in Los Angeles, fans are more than ever sure that the pop stars are more than just good friends. Rihanna is said to be happier and more satisfied with the way things are panning out between her and Drake, HollywoodLife.com reports.
Singer Rihanna poses backstage with her Icon award at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles, California November 24, 2013.
Drake just knows how to get the trust of Riri, especially since the Barbados born singer has had a very tumultuous past relationship with "With You" singer Chris Brown. It can be remembered that Rihanna got out of the abusive relationship scathed-in 2009, news broke out that Chris Brown beat Rihanna excessively in what seemed like a bout of anger due to Rihanna's continuous interrogation of the pop star.
Seems like those days are the thing of the past; according to HollywoodLife.com, Rihanna wants to let the whole world know that she is explicitly satisfied with her new man, Drake. More than just lip service, Rihanna particularly adores Drizzy because he would do anything for her, as opposed to her vain and conceited ex-boyfriend Chris Brown.
Drake is said to be treating Rihanna like a Queen and it is pretty obvious; the sexual chemistry is oozing in every picture they are in together. The tiny spark in their eyes when they look at each other is undeniable; Rihanna is not afraid to be pictured by the paparazzi getting close and intimate with the "From Time" rapper. More than being a gentleman to Riri, Drake also extends the same respect and courtesy to all of Rihanna's friends and family.
"With Drake, he makes sure everyone in the crew is all right and chill and having a good time...He makes sure everyone is happy." A close source to Drake revealed to HollywoodLife.com
In fact, Drake surprised Rihanna when he attended Mel Forde's birthday, Rihanna's best friend whom she treats as a sister. Even if he was not obliged to do so, he graced the birthday bash to show Riri that he cares not only for her but also for all the people whom the "Shine Bright Like a Diamond" singer treasures as well.
That is certainly a far cry from Chris Brown.
"Chris wasn't nice to Rihanna like he should have been...He would talk to her crazy and wasn't polite to us and the rest of her friends. It was all about him. He made her feel guilty about things and the vibe wasn't right," the close source further revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales