Kardashian is ‘Political Poison,’ President Obama Gives Cold Shoulder to Kim Kardashian, Thinks Kanye West is a Jacka**
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 11, 2014 2:34 PM EST
President Obama is certainly not a Kardashian devotee. He not only dislikes Kim Kardashian but thinks that her fiance Kanye West is a jacka**. According to RadarOnline.com, Kim Kardashian tried to reach Obama several times to initiate political invasion. However, a political source confirms that the Obamas "wanted nothing to do with her" and shunned her away.
Kim Kardashian Well on Her Way to Become Kim Kardashian West
During the 2012 presidential run, Kim went all out to voice her opinions supporting Obama's presidential run. She also "wanted to be a surrogate for the campaign." The source says that they (Obamas) had absolutely nothing to do with her.
"She was not the young, cool, image they wanted to portray at all. Even though she kept asking, the campaign would never let her do anything in an official capacity," adds the source.
Kim Kardashian is a political poison.
"Having her involved in a political event or with a candidate is the last thing people who are serious about getting elected want."
No amount wealth, fame and awesome figure could help Kim Kardashian's dreams to get into the political world.
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star attended a fund raiser on Tuesday in Los Angeles for Marianne Williamson, an independent congressional candidate.
According to Daily Mail, Kim attended the fundraiser in a black pantsuit that displayed her deep cleavage. She paired the pantsuit with satin lapels and golden heels. Her sister Kourtney accompanied her to the political event.
However, Kim Kardashian failed to impress the political crowd present at the fundraiser event.
On the other hand, "Roar" singer Katy Perry, who also attended the fundraiser event, was at the forefront of Obama's presidential run.
At the event, she flaunted her brand new slime green bangs.
"Katy is on a different level than Kim," says the source to RadarOnline.com, adding, "Everybody loves Katy. Kim is so controversial and it's just too risky for any candidate to have her involved."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6