Kardashian is ‘Political Poison,’ President Obama Gives Cold Shoulder to Kim Kardashian, Thinks Kanye West is a Jacka**
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 11, 2014 2:34 PM EST
President Obama is certainly not a Kardashian devotee. He not only dislikes Kim Kardashian but thinks that her fiance Kanye West is a jacka**. According to RadarOnline.com, Kim Kardashian tried to reach Obama several times to initiate political invasion. However, a political source confirms that the Obamas "wanted nothing to do with her" and shunned her away.
Kim Kardashian Well on Her Way to Become Kim Kardashian West
During the 2012 presidential run, Kim went all out to voice her opinions supporting Obama's presidential run. She also "wanted to be a surrogate for the campaign." The source says that they (Obamas) had absolutely nothing to do with her.
"She was not the young, cool, image they wanted to portray at all. Even though she kept asking, the campaign would never let her do anything in an official capacity," adds the source.
Kim Kardashian is a political poison.
"Having her involved in a political event or with a candidate is the last thing people who are serious about getting elected want."
No amount wealth, fame and awesome figure could help Kim Kardashian's dreams to get into the political world.
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star attended a fund raiser on Tuesday in Los Angeles for Marianne Williamson, an independent congressional candidate.
According to Daily Mail, Kim attended the fundraiser in a black pantsuit that displayed her deep cleavage. She paired the pantsuit with satin lapels and golden heels. Her sister Kourtney accompanied her to the political event.
However, Kim Kardashian failed to impress the political crowd present at the fundraiser event.
On the other hand, "Roar" singer Katy Perry, who also attended the fundraiser event, was at the forefront of Obama's presidential run.
At the event, she flaunted her brand new slime green bangs.
"Katy is on a different level than Kim," says the source to RadarOnline.com, adding, "Everybody loves Katy. Kim is so controversial and it's just too risky for any candidate to have her involved."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence