Kardashian is ‘Political Poison,’ President Obama Gives Cold Shoulder to Kim Kardashian, Thinks Kanye West is a Jacka**
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 11, 2014 2:34 PM EST
President Obama is certainly not a Kardashian devotee. He not only dislikes Kim Kardashian but thinks that her fiance Kanye West is a jacka**. According to RadarOnline.com, Kim Kardashian tried to reach Obama several times to initiate political invasion. However, a political source confirms that the Obamas "wanted nothing to do with her" and shunned her away.
Kim Kardashian Well on Her Way to Become Kim Kardashian West
During the 2012 presidential run, Kim went all out to voice her opinions supporting Obama's presidential run. She also "wanted to be a surrogate for the campaign." The source says that they (Obamas) had absolutely nothing to do with her.
"She was not the young, cool, image they wanted to portray at all. Even though she kept asking, the campaign would never let her do anything in an official capacity," adds the source.
Kim Kardashian is a political poison.
"Having her involved in a political event or with a candidate is the last thing people who are serious about getting elected want."
No amount wealth, fame and awesome figure could help Kim Kardashian's dreams to get into the political world.
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star attended a fund raiser on Tuesday in Los Angeles for Marianne Williamson, an independent congressional candidate.
According to Daily Mail, Kim attended the fundraiser in a black pantsuit that displayed her deep cleavage. She paired the pantsuit with satin lapels and golden heels. Her sister Kourtney accompanied her to the political event.
However, Kim Kardashian failed to impress the political crowd present at the fundraiser event.
On the other hand, "Roar" singer Katy Perry, who also attended the fundraiser event, was at the forefront of Obama's presidential run.
At the event, she flaunted her brand new slime green bangs.
"Katy is on a different level than Kim," says the source to RadarOnline.com, adding, "Everybody loves Katy. Kim is so controversial and it's just too risky for any candidate to have her involved."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Elimination Recap: Redfoo’s Acts in the Bottom 2; Ed Sheeran, The Veronicas, AJR Guest Star [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes