Kardashian is ‘Political Poison,’ President Obama Gives Cold Shoulder to Kim Kardashian, Thinks Kanye West is a Jacka**
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 11, 2014 2:34 PM EST
President Obama is certainly not a Kardashian devotee. He not only dislikes Kim Kardashian but thinks that her fiance Kanye West is a jacka**. According to RadarOnline.com, Kim Kardashian tried to reach Obama several times to initiate political invasion. However, a political source confirms that the Obamas "wanted nothing to do with her" and shunned her away.
Kim Kardashian Well on Her Way to Become Kim Kardashian West
During the 2012 presidential run, Kim went all out to voice her opinions supporting Obama's presidential run. She also "wanted to be a surrogate for the campaign." The source says that they (Obamas) had absolutely nothing to do with her.
"She was not the young, cool, image they wanted to portray at all. Even though she kept asking, the campaign would never let her do anything in an official capacity," adds the source.
Kim Kardashian is a political poison.
"Having her involved in a political event or with a candidate is the last thing people who are serious about getting elected want."
No amount wealth, fame and awesome figure could help Kim Kardashian's dreams to get into the political world.
"Keeping Up With The Kardashians" star attended a fund raiser on Tuesday in Los Angeles for Marianne Williamson, an independent congressional candidate.
According to Daily Mail, Kim attended the fundraiser in a black pantsuit that displayed her deep cleavage. She paired the pantsuit with satin lapels and golden heels. Her sister Kourtney accompanied her to the political event.
However, Kim Kardashian failed to impress the political crowd present at the fundraiser event.
On the other hand, "Roar" singer Katy Perry, who also attended the fundraiser event, was at the forefront of Obama's presidential run.
At the event, she flaunted her brand new slime green bangs.
"Katy is on a different level than Kim," says the source to RadarOnline.com, adding, "Everybody loves Katy. Kim is so controversial and it's just too risky for any candidate to have her involved."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)