Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart Birthday Reunion Wrecked: ‘Twilight’ Actress Celebrated Birthday Away from RPatz But There is Hope?
By jaskiran kaur | April 11, 2014 2:08 PM EST
Speculations about Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's reunion on latter's birthday have been running wild. Several media outlets envisioned potential reunion for former couple and "Twilight" co-stars on April 9, 2014 when KStew turned 24. Twihards and Robsten fans were eager to see Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart coming together for KStew's rumored low-key birthday party. But did they really meet up? Read on to find out the details.
According to the latest update, "Still Alice" actress Kristen Stewart was spotted celebrating her birthday but "without Robert Pattinson." According to Hollywood Life, actress was spotted in New Orleans on the day of her birthday. She is currently working on her upcoming film "American Ultra" for which she has dyed her hair bright orange. The Web site states KStew "reportedly was forced to spend the big night at a local bar, away from Robert Pattinson, who was still in Los Angeles."
According to the report, a Kristen Stewart fan spotted her at a bar called Chuck's Sports Bar located in Central Business District of New Orleans. She was reportedly just "chilling" at the bar. The fan tweeted on Twitter about his chance encounter with Kristen Stewart.
Just chillen with Kristen Stewart. (@ Chuck's Sports Bar) http://t.co/HNPR0MnSfG
— John Fournier (@jjfourn) April 10, 2014
When asked for more details the fan simply wrote: "I'm not sure I just sat and watched her play pool. Lol and made eye contact."
Furthermore, Hollywood Life reported that Kristen Stewart was seen at Annunciation Restaurant on the day of her birthday and she was accompanied by her latest movie co-star Jesse Eisenberg and few more friends.
On her last birthday, Kristen Stewart reportedly hosted a birthday bash along with her then boyfriend Robert Pattinson in Los Angeles who she dated for more than 3 years. They started dating each other while filming for "Twilight Saga." The couple dated each other for more than three years and separated when Kristen Stewart and Rupert Sanders' cheating scandal became public. Last year's birthday party was attended by many of their friends.
However, Kristen Stewart and her friends will be attending music festival Coachella, beginning on April 11, according to the reports. Hollywood Life reports that actress will be taking a little time off from her busy schedule to celebrate her birthday at her "favorite" music festival that she and her ex RPatz have been attending for past two years. Since the lineup for the event includes many of their favorite performers including songstress Ellie Goulding, it is expected Robert Pattinson will join Kristen Stewart at the event and accept her invitation. While a frenzy of speculations is swirling around, there is no confirmation if "Twilight" heartthrob Robert Pattinson will be attending Coachella this year and join Kristen Stewart and friends over there. Twihards, do you think RPatz will reunite with KStew at Coachella? Let us know your thoughts in comments section, below.
For more news on 'Twilight' actors Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)