Shailene Woodley and Theo James Dating; Real or For ‘Reel?’
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 11, 2014 1:36 PM EST
There is no denying that Shailene Woodley and Theo James playing in their roles as Tris and Four in the recent film "Divergent" share a great chemistry. However, questions are surfacing about the real score of both stars relationship following their kissing scene in the movie.
Cast members Shailene Woodley and Theo James attend the premiere of "Divergent" in Los Angeles, California, March 18, 2014. The movie opens in the U.S. on March 21.
The success of "Divergent" in box office sales and amassing a whole new league of fan base grew plenty of hopefuls that the on-screen relationship of the actors will be true in real life. The thing is, Theo James has a girlfriend, the Irish actress Ruth Kearney whom the actor has been dating for 5 years now.
Theo James is rarely seen with Kearney these days as he is often spotted with Woodley. This is supposedly normal because of the hectic schedule of the actor flying in different countries for the red carpet premiere of "Divergent." The film got a strong opening in Australia on April 10 and continue to rake viewers adding a hefty amount for its worldwide gross. As of April 9, IMDb records $116,600,609 in sales in the U.S. market.
Theo James and Shailene Woodley admitted on being comfortable with one another and they even practiced for their kissing scene on set to ensure that they will get the shot. In a report from a source, James said that he "wanted to practice the kissing scene with Shai as much as possible," because they want to make the scene to look real, and not full of cheese, thus they have to get rid of the awkwardness.
Fans could not be blamed to assume that there is something going on with the "Divergent" stars. While promoting their film in various media outlets as well as on other appearances, the co-stars have been generous with PDA's; hugging each other on the red carpet, and James protectively covering Woodley with his arms on the private screening of the film in California back in March.
Whether the "Divergent" actors are growing feelings for one another, or they are "just friends," there are lot of the on-screen couple to be seen. The "Divergent" sequel "Insurgent" is on pre-production and there is more time for Theo James and Shailene Woodley to be together until they finish the trilogy.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks