MH370: All Passengers Alive in Afghanistan - Intelligence Source
By Athena Yenko | April 11, 2014 1:31 PM EST
The intelligence source provided the data to a correspondent of a Russian newspaper, Moskovsky Komsomolets.
"Flight MH 370 Malaysia Airlines missing on March 8 with 239 passengers was hijacked. Pilots are not guilty. The plane was hijacked by unknown terrorists. We know that the name of the terrorist who gave instructions to pilots is "Hitch." The plane was in Afghanistan not far from Kandahar near the border with Pakistan," the source said.
The source added the missing plane landed on the road near the mountain range with a broken wing for the hard landing. If there is anything worthy of this claim, it is the information that all passengers are alive being held in separate shacks. But they are almost without food.
The source said among the passengers, 20 Asian specialists were treated as "captures" and being held into the bunker in Pakistan. They would be held as bargains against the Americans and the Chinese. This recent theory could be linked to the theory claiming illuminati member Jacob Rothschild took down MH370 to gain full and sole ownership to a semiconductor patent.
According to a detailed report from Malaysia Chronicle, Freescale Semiconductor Ltd. owns a patent to a robotic killer drone bug that can be used for fatal military operations. Freescale confirmed 20 among the passengers of MH370 were their employees: 12 Malaysians and 8 Chinese. These hypotheses joined an already long list of conspiracy theories hoping to explain the mystery surrounding MH370.
Recently, the theory that America has MH370, apparently for a 9/11 false flag activity, and that it was being held in secrecy in Diego Garcia, cropped up again sparked by a viral picture from Philip Wood.
According to a report from freelance journalist Jim Stone, Philip Wood, a technical storage executive at IBM and passenger of MH370, was able to insert his iPhone 5 in his anus when a military personnel allegedly hijacked MH370.
A blank photo which Wood took through his iPhone went viral with the following message:
"I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly."
The report was backed up with an analysis of the picture's metadata.
"The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an iPhone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the iPhone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia. THE FIRST TIME A BLANK PHOTO SAID IT ALL," Stone wrote.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Photos from the Crash Site of Malaysia Airlines MH17 In Ukraine
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Meteor Shower: Where and How to Best View Delta Aquarids Meteor Shower Peak on July 28 and 29
- iPhone 6 releasing Soon, Use Old Smartphones to Save Rainforest
- Prince George’s Birthday Celebrations: Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla to Remain Absent from Grandson's First Birthday Party Plus Other Details- Report
- Happy Birthday Prince George: 5 Things to Know About Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Son
- Jeremy Meeks Death Hoax: Handsome Felon's Fake Death after Release from Jail Goes Viral
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People