MH370: All Passengers Alive in Afghanistan - Intelligence Source
By Athena Yenko | April 11, 2014 1:31 PM EST
The intelligence source provided the data to a correspondent of a Russian newspaper, Moskovsky Komsomolets.
"Flight MH 370 Malaysia Airlines missing on March 8 with 239 passengers was hijacked. Pilots are not guilty. The plane was hijacked by unknown terrorists. We know that the name of the terrorist who gave instructions to pilots is "Hitch." The plane was in Afghanistan not far from Kandahar near the border with Pakistan," the source said.
The source added the missing plane landed on the road near the mountain range with a broken wing for the hard landing. If there is anything worthy of this claim, it is the information that all passengers are alive being held in separate shacks. But they are almost without food.
The source said among the passengers, 20 Asian specialists were treated as "captures" and being held into the bunker in Pakistan. They would be held as bargains against the Americans and the Chinese. This recent theory could be linked to the theory claiming illuminati member Jacob Rothschild took down MH370 to gain full and sole ownership to a semiconductor patent.
According to a detailed report from Malaysia Chronicle, Freescale Semiconductor Ltd. owns a patent to a robotic killer drone bug that can be used for fatal military operations. Freescale confirmed 20 among the passengers of MH370 were their employees: 12 Malaysians and 8 Chinese. These hypotheses joined an already long list of conspiracy theories hoping to explain the mystery surrounding MH370.
Recently, the theory that America has MH370, apparently for a 9/11 false flag activity, and that it was being held in secrecy in Diego Garcia, cropped up again sparked by a viral picture from Philip Wood.
According to a report from freelance journalist Jim Stone, Philip Wood, a technical storage executive at IBM and passenger of MH370, was able to insert his iPhone 5 in his anus when a military personnel allegedly hijacked MH370.
A blank photo which Wood took through his iPhone went viral with the following message:
"I have been held hostage by unknown military personal after my flight was hijacked (blindfolded). I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone in my ass during the hijack. I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly."
The report was backed up with an analysis of the picture's metadata.
"The Exif is intact. Exif data gets embedded in every image by every camera and includes the circumstances under which the photo was taken. It can be viewed by saving the image to your desktop, and then right clicking it and selecting image properties. Hit the details tab. You can see that the image was taken on March 18 with an iPhone 5, with the ISO at 3200 and a shutter of 1/15. The coordinates are included in the exif data because the iPhone knows where it is, and the coordinates are for Diego Garcia. THE FIRST TIME A BLANK PHOTO SAID IT ALL," Stone wrote.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Update: Australians Unveil New Map To Find The Missing Plane
- Court Grants Indian Man Divorce Over Wife’s Insatiable Sex Demands
- Surge in UFO Sightings in Queensland Observed; Gold Coast 'Hot Spot' of UFO Encounters
- ISIS Threat: Australia Terror Alert Level at 'Medium' as Saudi King Warns of Attacks in Europe in a Month
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leak Raises Doubts on Apple's iCloud; How to Secure Apple ID
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase