Kate Middleton Pressured To Cut Hair By The Royal Family?
By Anne Lu | April 11, 2014 1:17 PM EST
Kate Middleton is reportedly being pressured into cutting off her hair by the royal family, and Prince George might just be the one to finally convince her to do that. The Duchess of Cambridge’s hair may be envied by non-royals like us, but the blue bloods allegedly find it a nuisance.
Britain's Prince George plays with his mother Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge's hair, during a Plunket play group event at Government House in Wellington, April 9, 2014. Britain's Prince William and his wife Kate are undertaking a 19-day official visit to New Zealand and Australia with their son George. REUTERS/James Whatling/Pool
When Kate and Prince William presented their eight-month-old bundle of joy to the public in New Zealand on Wednesday, it was clear that the precocious future king was as fond of his mummy’s soft locks as we are. He kept playing with it and even eating it.
Not everyone is happy with Kate’s long brunette hair, though. Her below the shoulder chestnut-brown hairstyle has prompted debate online whether she should favour a shorter cut.
According to them, her hair appeared unkempt during the Kiwi parents and babies’ meeting at the Government House in Wellington.
The Royal Family have also reportedly advised Prince William’s wife to consider getting a new hairstyle.
“Camilla has tried to help and advised her to go shorter and lighter,” a source told The Daily Star, via the Daily Mail. “The royals always want to look smart and Kate is letting the side down. She has looked bedraggled and it’s not a good image.”
London hairdresser Jo Hansford added that Kate “could get rid of a good six inches” off her hair.
The adorable episode on Wednesday, in which George kept on gripping his mother’s hair, may just be the thing to persuade Kate to cut off her famous locks.
Although her haircut doesn’t please everybody, it seems her choice of wardrobe does.
Her Tony Burch dress, which was specifically chosen for its black and white colour theme, the colours of New Zealand, was sold out within minutes of her playdate with George.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Katy Perry's Date Riff Raff At MTV VMAs: Top 5 Things To Know About The Rapper
- ‘True Blood’: Identity Of Sookie’s Husband In Final Episode Thank You Revealed
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Spoilers: Juice Ratting Gemma Out To Jax, Unser Helping New Sheriff
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Spoilers: Cersei Lannister – Possible Deviation From The Books
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Warns Gareth Of Dire Consequences In New Promo [VIDEO]
- Why Moto X is Not the Best Smartphone to Purchase Now?
- Nexus 6 Release Date Will Intro Android 5.0 aka Lemon Meringue Pie with Killer Specs & Features
- Hundreds of Men Rape Teen for Three Years
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Two Weeks to Go Starting at $800 with New Phosphorus HealthKit Chip
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini vs. LG G3 S (aka LG G3 Beat, LG G3 Mini) – Specs, Features And Price Showdown
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Bill Shorten Calls Tony Abbott 'Ineligible' To Lead Australia; Government Party-Room Leaks On Abbott'sTravel Entitlements