HTC One M8: New HTC Smartphone Offered via Amazon at $150 Price
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 11, 2014 1:13 PM EST
HTC officially launched the HTC One M8 last March at the same time in London and New York City with Verizon as the only US carrier selling the new device via its brick-and-mortar store chain. Now, consumers can get their hands on the HTC One M8 through Amazon with $150 upfront price at Sprint or Verizon networks.
Online retailer Amazon offers a number of deals for the HTC One M8 smartphone. The Verizon and Sprint HTC One M8 price is set at $149.99 on a two-year contract, the AT&T variant in Glacial Silver and Gunmetal Grey colour option costs $199.99 with the two-year contract while the off-contact price for the Taiwanese device is set at $649.99.
The Android Geeks report further confirmed that the HTC One M8 arrived as well in the Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile stores. Consumers who wish to get the Unlocked or Developer Edition of the HTC One M8 are suggested to head to the official HTC store.
Moreover, those who like the stock-Android more than the Sense 6.0 can take a look at the HTC One M8 Google Play Edition in Google Play. According to the Android Pit report, a new Sprint line connection will entitle the HTC One M8 owner a $50 gift card.
"Verizon isn't offering any other enticement, but a 150 USD outlay for a device like the M8 is a bargain, with or without an added bonus," the report noted. Meanwhile, choosing the discounted upfront payment will only allow the Gunmetal Grey colour option of the HTC One M8 but all of the purchases will be eligible for Prime as well therefore the customers will be given free shipping and rapid delivery for the new HTC device.
The HTC One M8 smartphone, also available in the Amber Gold colour option, has a 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen display with 1920x1080p resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, HTC Sense 6.0 UI, a quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 processor, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system, 2GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU.
Additional features and specs include the internal storage capacities of 16GB or 32GB that can be expanded through the incorporated microSD card slot up to 128GB, a dual 4MP UltraPixel rear-facing camera, a 5MP front-facing camera, Wi-Fi, LTE, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, IR blaster, microUSB 2.0 and the power of a non-removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 1520: Delta Airlines Flight Attendants' Nokia Lumia 820 Handset to be Replaced with Windows Phone Phablet - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Facebook To Charge Users Of $2.99 Monthly Fee On November 1; Best Free Alternatives For Facebook
- Microsoft Promises A Better ‘Minecraft,’ Game To Come to Windows Phone
- The Pirate Bay Operations: 21 Virtual Machines Are Used To Run The File-sharing Website
- The Release of Xperia Z3 is Nearing Sony Slashes Price of the Xperia Z2 by $200
- The Best Smartphones Yet To Release in 2014
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Google Release Roundup: New Nexus 6, Nexus 8, Android 5.0 L Launch and Killer Features
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?
- New Zealand Could Be Next ISIS Target After Australia Beheading Plot, Says Expert
- China Is Also Seizing Disputed Land Along Indian Border