HTC One M8: New HTC Smartphone Offered via Amazon at $150 Price
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 11, 2014 1:13 PM EST
HTC officially launched the HTC One M8 last March at the same time in London and New York City with Verizon as the only US carrier selling the new device via its brick-and-mortar store chain. Now, consumers can get their hands on the HTC One M8 through Amazon with $150 upfront price at Sprint or Verizon networks.
Online retailer Amazon offers a number of deals for the HTC One M8 smartphone. The Verizon and Sprint HTC One M8 price is set at $149.99 on a two-year contract, the AT&T variant in Glacial Silver and Gunmetal Grey colour option costs $199.99 with the two-year contract while the off-contact price for the Taiwanese device is set at $649.99.
The Android Geeks report further confirmed that the HTC One M8 arrived as well in the Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile stores. Consumers who wish to get the Unlocked or Developer Edition of the HTC One M8 are suggested to head to the official HTC store.
Moreover, those who like the stock-Android more than the Sense 6.0 can take a look at the HTC One M8 Google Play Edition in Google Play. According to the Android Pit report, a new Sprint line connection will entitle the HTC One M8 owner a $50 gift card.
"Verizon isn't offering any other enticement, but a 150 USD outlay for a device like the M8 is a bargain, with or without an added bonus," the report noted. Meanwhile, choosing the discounted upfront payment will only allow the Gunmetal Grey colour option of the HTC One M8 but all of the purchases will be eligible for Prime as well therefore the customers will be given free shipping and rapid delivery for the new HTC device.
The HTC One M8 smartphone, also available in the Amber Gold colour option, has a 5-inch Super LCD3 capacitive touch screen display with 1920x1080p resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, HTC Sense 6.0 UI, a quad-core 2.3GHz Qualcomm MSM8974AB Snapdragon 801 processor, Android 4.4.2 KitKat operating system, 2GB of RAM and Adreno 330 GPU.
Additional features and specs include the internal storage capacities of 16GB or 32GB that can be expanded through the incorporated microSD card slot up to 128GB, a dual 4MP UltraPixel rear-facing camera, a 5MP front-facing camera, Wi-Fi, LTE, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, IR blaster, microUSB 2.0 and the power of a non-removable Li-Po 2600 mAh battery.
More Articles to Read:
Nokia Lumia 1520: Delta Airlines Flight Attendants' Nokia Lumia 820 Handset to be Replaced with Windows Phone Phablet - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Windows 9 Release Date on October 2014, Not April 2015; Three Reasons to Upgrade from Windows XP and 7
- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire New Pokemons Spotted and More Gym Leaders Introduced
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 vs 4.7-Inch iPhone 6
- Upcoming Games For Xbox One 2014
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 vs. Sony Xperia C3: Features, Specs and Performance Compared
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales