Kate Middleton Avoids Wine at Public Event in New Zealand, Sips Water Instead: Is She Really Pregnant? [SEE PICTURES]
April 11, 2014 11:06 AM EST
Kate Middleton Avoid Wine at Public Event in New Zealand, Sips Water Instead: Is She Really Pregnant? [SEE PICTURES]
Kate Middleton, who is on a three week trip to New Zealand and Australia currently, has yet again sparked pregnancy rumours when she did not drink customary wine for a toast at a public event in New Zealand and chose to sip plain water instead. The Duchess attended a state reception held at Government House on April 9 in Wellington, New Zealand, where she unveiled a portrait of the Queen.
The 32-year-old was seen wearing a custom made long sleeved black crepe dress by her favorite designer Jenny Packman. The Duchess is seen holding a glass of water at the public event. Kate was required to raise a toast at the royal ceremony but she specifically asked for water and avoided wine.
Does it mean that Kate Middleton's pregnancy rumours are true? However there is a catch. The Duchess is not showing any other signs of pregnancy like baby bump or morning sickness and she has also chosen to travel at this time. It is generally advisable for would be mothers to avoid grueling travels in the first trimester but Kate has been quite social in fact. The Duchess has also not put on any weight and is actually quite lean and fit (to the extent of being really slim) these days.
Does this mean that the gesture on Kate's part for choosing water instead of wine should not be taken that seriously and it could be something Kate wanted to simply avoid?
Though other Web sites are simply speculating on Kate's pregnancy, Star.com is quite certain about it and has even confirmed the baby's gender to be a girl!
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," the Web site reveals citing some inside sources.
What are your views? Do you think that the Duchess is really pregnant so soon? Little Prince George is just 8-months-old and has just started crawling. Wouldn't it be too early for the Duke and Duchess to try for another baby? Meanwhile take a look at Kate's gorgeous pictures in the above slideshow where she is seen sipping plain water.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’: Blake And Louise Tell The True Story
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage