Kate Middleton Avoids Wine at Public Event in New Zealand, Sips Water Instead: Is She Really Pregnant? [SEE PICTURES]
April 11, 2014 11:06 AM EST
Kate Middleton Avoid Wine at Public Event in New Zealand, Sips Water Instead: Is She Really Pregnant? [SEE PICTURES]
Kate Middleton, who is on a three week trip to New Zealand and Australia currently, has yet again sparked pregnancy rumours when she did not drink customary wine for a toast at a public event in New Zealand and chose to sip plain water instead. The Duchess attended a state reception held at Government House on April 9 in Wellington, New Zealand, where she unveiled a portrait of the Queen.
The 32-year-old was seen wearing a custom made long sleeved black crepe dress by her favorite designer Jenny Packman. The Duchess is seen holding a glass of water at the public event. Kate was required to raise a toast at the royal ceremony but she specifically asked for water and avoided wine.
Does it mean that Kate Middleton's pregnancy rumours are true? However there is a catch. The Duchess is not showing any other signs of pregnancy like baby bump or morning sickness and she has also chosen to travel at this time. It is generally advisable for would be mothers to avoid grueling travels in the first trimester but Kate has been quite social in fact. The Duchess has also not put on any weight and is actually quite lean and fit (to the extent of being really slim) these days.
Does this mean that the gesture on Kate's part for choosing water instead of wine should not be taken that seriously and it could be something Kate wanted to simply avoid?
Though other Web sites are simply speculating on Kate's pregnancy, Star.com is quite certain about it and has even confirmed the baby's gender to be a girl!
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," the Web site reveals citing some inside sources.
What are your views? Do you think that the Duchess is really pregnant so soon? Little Prince George is just 8-months-old and has just started crawling. Wouldn't it be too early for the Duke and Duchess to try for another baby? Meanwhile take a look at Kate's gorgeous pictures in the above slideshow where she is seen sipping plain water.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- The Pirate Bay Founder Gottfrid Svartholm Trial’s Second Week: TPB Founder’s Co-Defendant Answers Questions Plus Jacob Appelbaum Appears
- Miley Cyrus Naked Picture In Bathroom: 'Bangerz' Singer Shares The Racy Picture With Fans
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date