Kate Middleton Avoids Wine at Public Event in New Zealand, Sips Water Instead: Is She Really Pregnant? [SEE PICTURES]
April 11, 2014 11:06 AM EST
Kate Middleton Avoid Wine at Public Event in New Zealand, Sips Water Instead: Is She Really Pregnant? [SEE PICTURES]
Kate Middleton, who is on a three week trip to New Zealand and Australia currently, has yet again sparked pregnancy rumours when she did not drink customary wine for a toast at a public event in New Zealand and chose to sip plain water instead. The Duchess attended a state reception held at Government House on April 9 in Wellington, New Zealand, where she unveiled a portrait of the Queen.
The 32-year-old was seen wearing a custom made long sleeved black crepe dress by her favorite designer Jenny Packman. The Duchess is seen holding a glass of water at the public event. Kate was required to raise a toast at the royal ceremony but she specifically asked for water and avoided wine.
Does it mean that Kate Middleton's pregnancy rumours are true? However there is a catch. The Duchess is not showing any other signs of pregnancy like baby bump or morning sickness and she has also chosen to travel at this time. It is generally advisable for would be mothers to avoid grueling travels in the first trimester but Kate has been quite social in fact. The Duchess has also not put on any weight and is actually quite lean and fit (to the extent of being really slim) these days.
Does this mean that the gesture on Kate's part for choosing water instead of wine should not be taken that seriously and it could be something Kate wanted to simply avoid?
Though other Web sites are simply speculating on Kate's pregnancy, Star.com is quite certain about it and has even confirmed the baby's gender to be a girl!
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," the Web site reveals citing some inside sources.
What are your views? Do you think that the Duchess is really pregnant so soon? Little Prince George is just 8-months-old and has just started crawling. Wouldn't it be too early for the Duke and Duchess to try for another baby? Meanwhile take a look at Kate's gorgeous pictures in the above slideshow where she is seen sipping plain water.
- Budget 2014: Treasurer Joe Hockey Acknowledges Unpopularity of 1st Coalition Budget, Which Includes 16,000 Job Cuts & Deficit Tax
- Japan merchandise trade balance
- Could The Syrian Downing Of A Turkish Jet Bring In NATO?
- Breast Cancer iPhone App Enlists Hunky Men to Remind Women About Self-Examination
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- ‘Star Wars: Episode 7’ Jungle Stormtroopers On Rampage – Leaked Images [Spoilers]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Oct. 27-31, 2014: As Halloween Draws Near, Forrester Creations Will Reel From Eric's Shocking Decision And The Rest Will Scramble To Make Their Plans Successful [WATCH VIDEO]
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions
- ISIS Syria Airstrike Bombing Has Killed 550 People, Civilians Included
- Russia Blocking OSCE Monitoring Of Its Border With Ukraine
- Russia Slams US 'Double Standards' In The Fight Against ISIS