Kate Middleton Avoids Wine at Public Event in New Zealand, Sips Water Instead: Is She Really Pregnant? [SEE PICTURES]
April 11, 2014 11:06 AM EST
Kate Middleton Avoid Wine at Public Event in New Zealand, Sips Water Instead: Is She Really Pregnant? [SEE PICTURES]
Kate Middleton, who is on a three week trip to New Zealand and Australia currently, has yet again sparked pregnancy rumours when she did not drink customary wine for a toast at a public event in New Zealand and chose to sip plain water instead. The Duchess attended a state reception held at Government House on April 9 in Wellington, New Zealand, where she unveiled a portrait of the Queen.
The 32-year-old was seen wearing a custom made long sleeved black crepe dress by her favorite designer Jenny Packman. The Duchess is seen holding a glass of water at the public event. Kate was required to raise a toast at the royal ceremony but she specifically asked for water and avoided wine.
Does it mean that Kate Middleton's pregnancy rumours are true? However there is a catch. The Duchess is not showing any other signs of pregnancy like baby bump or morning sickness and she has also chosen to travel at this time. It is generally advisable for would be mothers to avoid grueling travels in the first trimester but Kate has been quite social in fact. The Duchess has also not put on any weight and is actually quite lean and fit (to the extent of being really slim) these days.
Does this mean that the gesture on Kate's part for choosing water instead of wine should not be taken that seriously and it could be something Kate wanted to simply avoid?
Though other Web sites are simply speculating on Kate's pregnancy, Star.com is quite certain about it and has even confirmed the baby's gender to be a girl!
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," the Web site reveals citing some inside sources.
What are your views? Do you think that the Duchess is really pregnant so soon? Little Prince George is just 8-months-old and has just started crawling. Wouldn't it be too early for the Duke and Duchess to try for another baby? Meanwhile take a look at Kate's gorgeous pictures in the above slideshow where she is seen sipping plain water.
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Beyonce & Jay Z Fail to Squash Divorce & Cheating Allegations, Couple Barely Speaking on Tour
- Kate Middleton Loses Second Child, Duchess Suffered Miscarriage Before Pregnancy Claims Went Viral – Reports
- Kanye West Abandons Kim Kardashian after 58 Days of Marriage – Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Google Nexus 6 Speculations Now Include Price: Five Fresh Features to Unpack on New Android Smart Phone in October/November Release Date
- Apple's iPhone 6 vs. Xiaomi Mi 4: Specifications, Features and Prices
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Delayed Galaxy Note 4 Release Date, Plastic-Wrapped Galaxy Alpha Likely as Samsung Internal Quarrel Intensifies – Reports
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- A Florida Widow Wins $23.6 Billion Lawsuit Against Tobacco Company