Kate Middleton Avoids Wine at Public Event in New Zealand, Sips Water Instead: Is She Really Pregnant? [SEE PICTURES]
April 11, 2014 11:06 AM EST
Kate Middleton Avoid Wine at Public Event in New Zealand, Sips Water Instead: Is She Really Pregnant? [SEE PICTURES]
Kate Middleton, who is on a three week trip to New Zealand and Australia currently, has yet again sparked pregnancy rumours when she did not drink customary wine for a toast at a public event in New Zealand and chose to sip plain water instead. The Duchess attended a state reception held at Government House on April 9 in Wellington, New Zealand, where she unveiled a portrait of the Queen.
The 32-year-old was seen wearing a custom made long sleeved black crepe dress by her favorite designer Jenny Packman. The Duchess is seen holding a glass of water at the public event. Kate was required to raise a toast at the royal ceremony but she specifically asked for water and avoided wine.
Does it mean that Kate Middleton's pregnancy rumours are true? However there is a catch. The Duchess is not showing any other signs of pregnancy like baby bump or morning sickness and she has also chosen to travel at this time. It is generally advisable for would be mothers to avoid grueling travels in the first trimester but Kate has been quite social in fact. The Duchess has also not put on any weight and is actually quite lean and fit (to the extent of being really slim) these days.
Does this mean that the gesture on Kate's part for choosing water instead of wine should not be taken that seriously and it could be something Kate wanted to simply avoid?
Though other Web sites are simply speculating on Kate's pregnancy, Star.com is quite certain about it and has even confirmed the baby's gender to be a girl!
"Little George is getting a sister, and Kate is absolutely thrilled. She was really hoping the next child would be a girl, and having it confirmed has just given her the best start to the year, Kate and William are ecstatic," the Web site reveals citing some inside sources.
What are your views? Do you think that the Duchess is really pregnant so soon? Little Prince George is just 8-months-old and has just started crawling. Wouldn't it be too early for the Duke and Duchess to try for another baby? Meanwhile take a look at Kate's gorgeous pictures in the above slideshow where she is seen sipping plain water.
Join the Conversation
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Reports: The Truth Behind the Duchess Miscarriage
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]