'Sam & Cat's' Jennette McCurdy Pens New Song, Dissing Ex-boyfriend Andre Drummond? [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | April 11, 2014 10:46 AM EST
Miranda Cosgrove, Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice aren't the only Nickelodeon stars that can belt out a tune or two. "Sam & Cat's" Jennette McCurdy proves she's got the singing chops as well. Aside from proving she's got the talent to sing, Jennette shows off her song writing skills in her latest YouTube video where she also takes a dig at ex-boyfriend, Andre Drummond.
Jennette McCurdy Sparks Rumors of Fight With Ariana Grande by Skipping Kid's Choice Awards
Only a few know about the short fling between Jennette McCurdy and Andre Drummond. Yet, almost everyone knows about the drama that ensued after their big split. Days after McCurdy called it off with Drummond, a number of sexy selfies of the "Sam & Cat" star exploded on the web.
In the said photographs, Jennette posed seductively in her lingerie while the other photos show off her cleavage. Immediately after the photos went viral, "McCurdians" pointed fingers at Drummond claiming he was to blame for the photo leak. Even Jennette in her tweet claimed fans can definitely "connect the dots" as to who could have leaked the sultry photos.
However, Drummond claimed he had nothing to do with the naked selfie leaks as he was too "focused" on basketball.
"For all the speculations about leaking anything, I have nothing to do with it. I'm focused on basketball. Thank you," stated Drumond in his Twitter account March 3.
Months after the drama, Jennette has focused on other important matters - her music. Yet, she's managed to pull inspiration from the incident that rocked her world. In a YouTube video, Jennette showed off her singing skills and not to mention her knack for song writing where she obviously dissed Andre Drummond.
The song is entitled "I Forget" which may sound like a sweet love song but the lyrics say otherwise. Check out the video below.
In other Jennette McCurdy related news, fans of the "Sam & Cat" show claim her sexy selfies were to blame for the show's hiatus. However, a spokesperson for Nickelodeon claimed it was simply because both stars, Jennette and Ariana Grande, along with the crew were exhausted.
"We are wrapping up what was an unusually long production cycle of Sam & Cat, and everyone is understandably tired. We are going into our production hiatus next week which will give everyone on the show a much needed rest," says the spokesperson of Nickelodeon (via People).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Season 2: Jessica Talks After Her Shocking Elimination
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes