'Sam & Cat's' Jennette McCurdy Pens New Song, Dissing Ex-boyfriend Andre Drummond? [VIDEO]
By Diadem Pambid | April 11, 2014 10:46 AM EST
Miranda Cosgrove, Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice aren't the only Nickelodeon stars that can belt out a tune or two. "Sam & Cat's" Jennette McCurdy proves she's got the singing chops as well. Aside from proving she's got the talent to sing, Jennette shows off her song writing skills in her latest YouTube video where she also takes a dig at ex-boyfriend, Andre Drummond.
Jennette McCurdy Sparks Rumors of Fight With Ariana Grande by Skipping Kid's Choice Awards
Only a few know about the short fling between Jennette McCurdy and Andre Drummond. Yet, almost everyone knows about the drama that ensued after their big split. Days after McCurdy called it off with Drummond, a number of sexy selfies of the "Sam & Cat" star exploded on the web.
In the said photographs, Jennette posed seductively in her lingerie while the other photos show off her cleavage. Immediately after the photos went viral, "McCurdians" pointed fingers at Drummond claiming he was to blame for the photo leak. Even Jennette in her tweet claimed fans can definitely "connect the dots" as to who could have leaked the sultry photos.
However, Drummond claimed he had nothing to do with the naked selfie leaks as he was too "focused" on basketball.
"For all the speculations about leaking anything, I have nothing to do with it. I'm focused on basketball. Thank you," stated Drumond in his Twitter account March 3.
Months after the drama, Jennette has focused on other important matters - her music. Yet, she's managed to pull inspiration from the incident that rocked her world. In a YouTube video, Jennette showed off her singing skills and not to mention her knack for song writing where she obviously dissed Andre Drummond.
The song is entitled "I Forget" which may sound like a sweet love song but the lyrics say otherwise. Check out the video below.
In other Jennette McCurdy related news, fans of the "Sam & Cat" show claim her sexy selfies were to blame for the show's hiatus. However, a spokesperson for Nickelodeon claimed it was simply because both stars, Jennette and Ariana Grande, along with the crew were exhausted.
"We are wrapping up what was an unusually long production cycle of Sam & Cat, and everyone is understandably tired. We are going into our production hiatus next week which will give everyone on the show a much needed rest," says the spokesperson of Nickelodeon (via People).
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 2 Major Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Strangers’
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage