Taylor Swift Songs Made her Popular More than Ever, Gains New Olympian Friend
By Maychelle Ornos | April 11, 2014 9:09 AM EST
While making hit singles and sold out world tours and concerts are her thing, Taylor Swift is making a name in yet another spectrum of the entertainment business. She's making a name-this time as Hollywood's Best Friend. The "I Know You Were Trouble" singer has been spotted lately with a plethora of friends; from Victoria Secret supermodels to celebrity moms to fellow singers and just recently even with Olympic superstars.
Musician Taylor Swift poses backstage with her artist of the year, favorite country artist - female, favorite country album for "Red" and favorite female pop/rock at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
Perhaps Gracie Gold, an Olympic figure skater, feels a little flattered to be included in Taylor's circle after that afternoon of baking delectable cookies, according to an E Online exclusive. The country crooner sealed her bonding with the Olympian by posting their photo on her Instagram account with the following caption: "first we baked a bunch of cookies and then we made faces."
Besides that baking spree with Gracie, Taylor was also spotted hanging out in New York with Cara Delevingne after the latter's boxing workout, a Just Jared report said. Karlie Kloss and Lily Aldridge complete the list of the model girlfriends. Of course, there's her longtime pal Selena Gomez, whom she is rumored to have a little misunderstanding following the "Jelena" Texas hook-up, Hollywood insiders say.
Vanity Fair even made an Illustrated Guide of the country singer's friendship web where it "categorized" the "Red" singer's friends as "the homecoming queens," "the rebels," "the hipsters" and "the cool moms." Celebrities who were on that list include the likes of Sarah Hyland, Hailee Steinfeld, Lorde, Kristen Stewart, Demi Lovato Kelly Osbourne, Ellie Goulding, Emma Stone, Jaime King, Katie Holmes, Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon and Julia Roberts.
But Taylor is not one perfect gal pal. She has her own flaws too when it comes to friendship. Who could forget her former BFF Miley Cyrus? The conflict between these two sirens remains to be unclear but their spitting fire against each other seemed unstoppable. The country singer is also in cold waters with JLaw, Katy Perry, Tina Fey and Carrie Underwood.
Whatever bad blood they all have against each other it will all be water under the bridge. After all, there are surely countless of reasons why Taylor Swift has a lot of topnotch girlfriends. It could be because she is considered -or she's simply a loyal friend to all.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Winner is Marlisa Punzalan; Dean Ray Finishes as Runner-Up [VIDEOS]
- ‘The X Factor Australia’ Grand Final Sing-Off: Marlisa Punzalan, Dean Ray and Brothers 3 [VIDEOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Promo, Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘Four Walls And A Roof’
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Housemate Lawson Chooses Cat Over GF, Kisses Cat in Bed [VIDEO]
- 'American Horror Story' : Renewed For Season 5, Ryan Murphy Says 'We're Not Doing Space'
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage