Taylor Swift Songs Made her Popular More than Ever, Gains New Olympian Friend
By Maychelle Ornos | April 11, 2014 9:09 AM EST
While making hit singles and sold out world tours and concerts are her thing, Taylor Swift is making a name in yet another spectrum of the entertainment business. She's making a name-this time as Hollywood's Best Friend. The "I Know You Were Trouble" singer has been spotted lately with a plethora of friends; from Victoria Secret supermodels to celebrity moms to fellow singers and just recently even with Olympic superstars.
Musician Taylor Swift poses backstage with her artist of the year, favorite country artist - female, favorite country album for "Red" and favorite female pop/rock at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
Perhaps Gracie Gold, an Olympic figure skater, feels a little flattered to be included in Taylor's circle after that afternoon of baking delectable cookies, according to an E Online exclusive. The country crooner sealed her bonding with the Olympian by posting their photo on her Instagram account with the following caption: "first we baked a bunch of cookies and then we made faces."
Besides that baking spree with Gracie, Taylor was also spotted hanging out in New York with Cara Delevingne after the latter's boxing workout, a Just Jared report said. Karlie Kloss and Lily Aldridge complete the list of the model girlfriends. Of course, there's her longtime pal Selena Gomez, whom she is rumored to have a little misunderstanding following the "Jelena" Texas hook-up, Hollywood insiders say.
Vanity Fair even made an Illustrated Guide of the country singer's friendship web where it "categorized" the "Red" singer's friends as "the homecoming queens," "the rebels," "the hipsters" and "the cool moms." Celebrities who were on that list include the likes of Sarah Hyland, Hailee Steinfeld, Lorde, Kristen Stewart, Demi Lovato Kelly Osbourne, Ellie Goulding, Emma Stone, Jaime King, Katie Holmes, Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon and Julia Roberts.
But Taylor is not one perfect gal pal. She has her own flaws too when it comes to friendship. Who could forget her former BFF Miley Cyrus? The conflict between these two sirens remains to be unclear but their spitting fire against each other seemed unstoppable. The country singer is also in cold waters with JLaw, Katy Perry, Tina Fey and Carrie Underwood.
Whatever bad blood they all have against each other it will all be water under the bridge. After all, there are surely countless of reasons why Taylor Swift has a lot of topnotch girlfriends. It could be because she is considered -or she's simply a loyal friend to all.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Bendable Galaxy S6 Release in 2015 Possible as Samsung Reveals Plans
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports