Taylor Swift Songs Made her Popular More than Ever, Gains New Olympian Friend
By Maychelle Ornos | April 11, 2014 9:09 AM EST
While making hit singles and sold out world tours and concerts are her thing, Taylor Swift is making a name in yet another spectrum of the entertainment business. She's making a name-this time as Hollywood's Best Friend. The "I Know You Were Trouble" singer has been spotted lately with a plethora of friends; from Victoria Secret supermodels to celebrity moms to fellow singers and just recently even with Olympic superstars.
Musician Taylor Swift poses backstage with her artist of the year, favorite country artist - female, favorite country album for "Red" and favorite female pop/rock at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
Perhaps Gracie Gold, an Olympic figure skater, feels a little flattered to be included in Taylor's circle after that afternoon of baking delectable cookies, according to an E Online exclusive. The country crooner sealed her bonding with the Olympian by posting their photo on her Instagram account with the following caption: "first we baked a bunch of cookies and then we made faces."
Besides that baking spree with Gracie, Taylor was also spotted hanging out in New York with Cara Delevingne after the latter's boxing workout, a Just Jared report said. Karlie Kloss and Lily Aldridge complete the list of the model girlfriends. Of course, there's her longtime pal Selena Gomez, whom she is rumored to have a little misunderstanding following the "Jelena" Texas hook-up, Hollywood insiders say.
Vanity Fair even made an Illustrated Guide of the country singer's friendship web where it "categorized" the "Red" singer's friends as "the homecoming queens," "the rebels," "the hipsters" and "the cool moms." Celebrities who were on that list include the likes of Sarah Hyland, Hailee Steinfeld, Lorde, Kristen Stewart, Demi Lovato Kelly Osbourne, Ellie Goulding, Emma Stone, Jaime King, Katie Holmes, Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon and Julia Roberts.
But Taylor is not one perfect gal pal. She has her own flaws too when it comes to friendship. Who could forget her former BFF Miley Cyrus? The conflict between these two sirens remains to be unclear but their spitting fire against each other seemed unstoppable. The country singer is also in cold waters with JLaw, Katy Perry, Tina Fey and Carrie Underwood.
Whatever bad blood they all have against each other it will all be water under the bridge. After all, there are surely countless of reasons why Taylor Swift has a lot of topnotch girlfriends. It could be because she is considered -or she's simply a loyal friend to all.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘True Blood’ Final Episode Thank You: Watch Sookie Ask Whether God Made Us All, Find Out Why 'True Blood' Is Ending [VIDEO]
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- More Nexus 8/Nexus 9 Release Confirmed with More Leaks and Out of Stock Nexus 7 and 10
- James Foley: Release of Beheading Video by ISIS Meant to Attract More Recruits to Join the Cause – Intelligence