Taylor Swift Songs Made her Popular More than Ever, Gains New Olympian Friend
By Maychelle Ornos | April 11, 2014 9:09 AM EST
While making hit singles and sold out world tours and concerts are her thing, Taylor Swift is making a name in yet another spectrum of the entertainment business. She's making a name-this time as Hollywood's Best Friend. The "I Know You Were Trouble" singer has been spotted lately with a plethora of friends; from Victoria Secret supermodels to celebrity moms to fellow singers and just recently even with Olympic superstars.
Musician Taylor Swift poses backstage with her artist of the year, favorite country artist - female, favorite country album for "Red" and favorite female pop/rock at the 41st American Music Awards in Los Angeles California November 24, 2013. REUTERS/Lucy Nicholson
Perhaps Gracie Gold, an Olympic figure skater, feels a little flattered to be included in Taylor's circle after that afternoon of baking delectable cookies, according to an E Online exclusive. The country crooner sealed her bonding with the Olympian by posting their photo on her Instagram account with the following caption: "first we baked a bunch of cookies and then we made faces."
Besides that baking spree with Gracie, Taylor was also spotted hanging out in New York with Cara Delevingne after the latter's boxing workout, a Just Jared report said. Karlie Kloss and Lily Aldridge complete the list of the model girlfriends. Of course, there's her longtime pal Selena Gomez, whom she is rumored to have a little misunderstanding following the "Jelena" Texas hook-up, Hollywood insiders say.
Vanity Fair even made an Illustrated Guide of the country singer's friendship web where it "categorized" the "Red" singer's friends as "the homecoming queens," "the rebels," "the hipsters" and "the cool moms." Celebrities who were on that list include the likes of Sarah Hyland, Hailee Steinfeld, Lorde, Kristen Stewart, Demi Lovato Kelly Osbourne, Ellie Goulding, Emma Stone, Jaime King, Katie Holmes, Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon and Julia Roberts.
But Taylor is not one perfect gal pal. She has her own flaws too when it comes to friendship. Who could forget her former BFF Miley Cyrus? The conflict between these two sirens remains to be unclear but their spitting fire against each other seemed unstoppable. The country singer is also in cold waters with JLaw, Katy Perry, Tina Fey and Carrie Underwood.
Whatever bad blood they all have against each other it will all be water under the bridge. After all, there are surely countless of reasons why Taylor Swift has a lot of topnotch girlfriends. It could be because she is considered -or she's simply a loyal friend to all.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- ‘The Leftovers’: Episode 10 On Hold, Renewed For Season 2, Season 1 Finale Synopsis And Preview [VIDEO]
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Google Can Kill Samsung with Android KitKat and Android One: Here's How