Happy Birthday Charlie Hunnam, 'Sons of Anarchy' Star is Looking Hot at 34
By Riza Ornos | April 11, 2014 9:02 AM EST
Born April 10, 1980 in Newcastle, "Sons of Anarchy" Charlie Hunnam is on the top of his career and looking so fabulously hot at the age of 34. The English hunk is known for his role in FX biker drama series as Jackson "Jax" Teller and in Guillermo del Toro's summer blockbuster "Pacific Rim" as Raleigh Becket.
Charlie Hunnam who is set to play Christian Grey in the film version of EL James's best-selling erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey, admitted that he is aware that he is not what some fans had in mind for the role.(Reuters)
The actor is currently filming his second collaboration with del Toro for his upcoming thriller movie "Crimson Peak." The actor was recently spotted in Toronto sporting a clean shaven look as he bids farewell to his biker look. Fans in the grocery store flocked around the actor as he posed for pictures and signed some autographs for some lucky fans.
Hunnam was first introduced in the American TV audiences back in 2001 when he was cast in Judd Apatow's "Undeclared" but despite critical acclaim the Fox series was cancelled after one season. He also played a recurring role as Gregor Ryder in WB's "Young Americans."
The "Cold Mountain" actor also revealed that he do wish to take any role and was very particular on the choices he made for his career. "I have 60 years to make the money, but the choices I make in the next five years are really going to define my career," says Hunnam in an interview posted in Wikipedia.
After a few movies on his belt, the actor landed a lead role in Kurt Sutter series "Sons of Anarchy" which led him to receive a Critics' Choice Television Award nomination and two nominations for Best Lead Actor in a Drama series in EWwy Award. SOA is a show about a motorcycle club in fictional town of Charming and Sutter revealed that he chose Hunnam to play Jax when he saw him in "Green Street."
Not only a talented actor, Hunnam is also a gifted writer and sold his screenplay "Vlad" to Summit Entertainment. A real life story of Vlad the Impaler, "Vlad" will be co-produced by Brad Pitt's Plan B studios and will be directed by Anthony Mandler.
Charlie Hunnam's upcoming movie "Crimson Peak" is scheduled to be released on October 16, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- 'Fast & Furious 7': New Brian O' Connor And Dominic Toretto Scene Surfaces
- Mariah Carey-Nick Cannon Divorce: Mariah Claims Infidelity, Nick's Affair With Amber Rose To Blame -- Report
- Taylor Swift And Harry Styles Spotted Together Enjoying A Concert; Songstress ‘Still Not Over’ 1D Singer—Reports
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 21 Spoilers: Nick Shocks His Family And Summer’s Past Gets Revealed
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top 9 TV Deals Starting From $99 To $899
- BlackBerry Classic (aka Q20) Keyboard Shortcuts Explained In A Quick Video