Happy Birthday Charlie Hunnam, 'Sons of Anarchy' Star is Looking Hot at 34
By Riza Ornos | April 11, 2014 9:02 AM EST
Born April 10, 1980 in Newcastle, "Sons of Anarchy" Charlie Hunnam is on the top of his career and looking so fabulously hot at the age of 34. The English hunk is known for his role in FX biker drama series as Jackson "Jax" Teller and in Guillermo del Toro's summer blockbuster "Pacific Rim" as Raleigh Becket.
Charlie Hunnam who is set to play Christian Grey in the film version of EL James's best-selling erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey, admitted that he is aware that he is not what some fans had in mind for the role.(Reuters)
The actor is currently filming his second collaboration with del Toro for his upcoming thriller movie "Crimson Peak." The actor was recently spotted in Toronto sporting a clean shaven look as he bids farewell to his biker look. Fans in the grocery store flocked around the actor as he posed for pictures and signed some autographs for some lucky fans.
Hunnam was first introduced in the American TV audiences back in 2001 when he was cast in Judd Apatow's "Undeclared" but despite critical acclaim the Fox series was cancelled after one season. He also played a recurring role as Gregor Ryder in WB's "Young Americans."
The "Cold Mountain" actor also revealed that he do wish to take any role and was very particular on the choices he made for his career. "I have 60 years to make the money, but the choices I make in the next five years are really going to define my career," says Hunnam in an interview posted in Wikipedia.
After a few movies on his belt, the actor landed a lead role in Kurt Sutter series "Sons of Anarchy" which led him to receive a Critics' Choice Television Award nomination and two nominations for Best Lead Actor in a Drama series in EWwy Award. SOA is a show about a motorcycle club in fictional town of Charming and Sutter revealed that he chose Hunnam to play Jax when he saw him in "Green Street."
Not only a talented actor, Hunnam is also a gifted writer and sold his screenplay "Vlad" to Summit Entertainment. A real life story of Vlad the Impaler, "Vlad" will be co-produced by Brad Pitt's Plan B studios and will be directed by Anthony Mandler.
Charlie Hunnam's upcoming movie "Crimson Peak" is scheduled to be released on October 16, 2015.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron' Teaser Trailer: Fans' Cry At ‘Epic’ Footage, Vision Not Featured
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports