Minecraft for Xbox 360 Rolls Out Title Update 15, Full Patch Notes; Pocket Edition Sales Cross 21 Million Copies
By Aditya Bhat | April 11, 2014 12:03 AM EST
4J Studios has rolled out the long-awaited Title Update 15 for its highly popular and successful sandbox video game Minecraft for Xbox 360.
The update brings a series of fixes which include issues like random fall damage, slow chunk loading speed, maps not correctly displaying at the game start, splitscreen audio issues, Enderdragon sounds, chatpad input on Anvil and many more.
4J Studios has released details of Title Update 15.
Clash of Clans: Supercell Introduces Clan Wars in New Update; Players Bemoan Glitchy Start; Features Detailed
Here are the complete patch notes of Minecraft's Xbox 360 Title Update 15 (Minecraft Forum):
- Fix for blocks reappearing after they are mined.
- Fix to random fall damage issue.
- Fix for slow chunk loading speed.
- Fix for Maps not correctly display at the game start.
- Fix for splitscreen audio issues.
- Fix for blocks not always showing damage in splitscreen.
- Fix for Enderdragon sounds.
- Changed Zombies rare loot drop to be Carrots, Potatoes or Iron Ingots.
- Fix for problems spawning Chickens, Wolves & Mooshrooms.
- Fix for problem causing first item in the quickselect bar to sometimes move to the inventory on opening the inventory.
- Changed repairing tools in the Inventory to only allow tools that are not enchanted (since you'd lose the enchantment).
- Fix for villager eggs in a dispenser not producing random professions.
- Fix for Iron Golems not stopping their attack when they've killed a skeleton.
- Fix for issue when players teleported while riding a pig or a minecart
- Fix for animals climbing Cobblestone walls.
- Fix for attaching fences to cobblestone wall.
- Fix for Invisibility potion not making sheep completely invisible.
- Fix for gamertag being visible when using an invisibility potion.
- Fix for tamed wolves with invisibility becoming visible when swimming in water.
- Fix to let bonus chests spawn in pre-TU14 worlds.
- Fix to issue causing stationary network players to oscillate between two slightly different positions.
- Fix for unsynchronised audio.
- Fixed chatpad input on Anvil.
Minecraft's Xbox 360 edition was announced to have crossed 12 million sales by early April and it was also confirmed that the PC sales were 14.3 million by February. The PlayStation 4 version that was released in February crossed one million units in sales.
Meanwhile, Mojang's Jens Bergensten revealed that the Pocket Edition of Minecraft had crossed more than 20 million units in sales figures. The Pocket Edition is for both iOS and Android devices and was released in 2011. The paid version can be bought for $7.
"We're extremely grateful to all players for your dedication and creativity. Without that, Minecraft wouldn't be anywhere near as significant as it is today," said Owen Hill, chief word officer at Mojang in a blog post.
This achievement will be celebrated with a livestream from the three Minecraft developers, namely Bergensten, Johan Bernhardsson and Tommaso Checch, on 14 April where they will answer questions posted on Reddit.
The game was also released for Amazon's new Fire TV on 2 April. The game is also being developed for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita. A Minecraft movie is also on the cards with the Warner Bros banner.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- Before Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: TwitchPlaysPokemon Goes X and Y, More Events and More Gym Leader Info
- PS4 News: 2 Possible Sets of PS Plus Games for August 2014 Leaked and Additional Features for PS4
- Android 4.4.3 and 4.4.4 KitKat Still Delayed for Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3
- Xbox One News: Games with Gold for August Announced; Updates for Progress in China
- The SIMS 4 on Sept 2 Release: Low Demands Specs, No Toddlers or Pools and 3 Premium Packs
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015