David Beckham to Launch Own Clothing Line; Eldest Son Rocks Magazine Cover
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 10, 2014 10:52 PM EST
David Beckham is following the footsteps of her wife Victoria Beckham in the fashion industry. The athlete is reportedly working on a clothing line carrying his own brand.
Beckham will be kicking off a sportswear line. According to a source, the father of four is in talks with Hong Kong-based distributor Li & Fung to materialize the project.
If his fashion experience will be the basis to design quality clothing, he will surely be not lacking. For many years the soccer star has always been an in-demand fashion model for different brands.
In the past, he modeled for an underwear collection by Emporio Armani alongside his wife. He also worked with H&M for a wardrobe collection, menswear for Belstaff and various fragrance scents.
Between the Beckham couple, it was Victoria who has established her name in fashion managing an empire herself. But it is not too late for David to join her wife in the business. He can make his own name known as a fashion mogul.
With his extensive experience in the industry and the front row seats he secures in fashion shows, it will not be difficult for him to make his way to the top.
The couple are not only the ones having a spotlight in the modeling world. Their children's fashion sense is also consistently followed by fashion reporters worldwide. Recently their choldren are on the top of the list as the most fashionable celebrity kids in the world, according to a poll.
Brooklyn Beckham, the couple's eldest son is also making his celebrity status known through his very own teenage fashion in the cover of the magazine Man About Town. While on the set, the 15-year-old Beckham was "diligent and relaxed" despite being in his first magazine cover, according to a report by Mail UK.
Brooklyn is not the first among the four children to be a child style icon. In 2012, Romeo modeled for a Burberry campaign and definitely nailed it.
The couple have always been proud of their children. They took the whole family over the weekend to support Brooklyn in his first fashion shoot.
David Beckham's fashion line may be announced any time soon. As of the moment, the spotlight shines on the kids who show huge celebrity potential like their parents.
For more celebrity news, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron' Will Feature Nude Scene Confirmed—Report
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- After James Foley, ISIL Threatens to Behead Another American Journalist Steven Sotloff