David Beckham to Launch Own Clothing Line; Eldest Son Rocks Magazine Cover
By Jenille Cristy Maido | April 10, 2014 10:52 PM EST
David Beckham is following the footsteps of her wife Victoria Beckham in the fashion industry. The athlete is reportedly working on a clothing line carrying his own brand.
Beckham will be kicking off a sportswear line. According to a source, the father of four is in talks with Hong Kong-based distributor Li & Fung to materialize the project.
If his fashion experience will be the basis to design quality clothing, he will surely be not lacking. For many years the soccer star has always been an in-demand fashion model for different brands.
In the past, he modeled for an underwear collection by Emporio Armani alongside his wife. He also worked with H&M for a wardrobe collection, menswear for Belstaff and various fragrance scents.
Between the Beckham couple, it was Victoria who has established her name in fashion managing an empire herself. But it is not too late for David to join her wife in the business. He can make his own name known as a fashion mogul.
With his extensive experience in the industry and the front row seats he secures in fashion shows, it will not be difficult for him to make his way to the top.
The couple are not only the ones having a spotlight in the modeling world. Their children's fashion sense is also consistently followed by fashion reporters worldwide. Recently their choldren are on the top of the list as the most fashionable celebrity kids in the world, according to a poll.
Brooklyn Beckham, the couple's eldest son is also making his celebrity status known through his very own teenage fashion in the cover of the magazine Man About Town. While on the set, the 15-year-old Beckham was "diligent and relaxed" despite being in his first magazine cover, according to a report by Mail UK.
Brooklyn is not the first among the four children to be a child style icon. In 2012, Romeo modeled for a Burberry campaign and definitely nailed it.
The couple have always been proud of their children. They took the whole family over the weekend to support Brooklyn in his first fashion shoot.
David Beckham's fashion line may be announced any time soon. As of the moment, the spotlight shines on the kids who show huge celebrity potential like their parents.
For more celebrity news, read below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jennifer Lawrence’s Nude Photos and Videos Leaked by 4Chan Hacker; Ariana Grande, Lea Michele, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Kate Upton’s Also Included
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones