NBA Preview: San Antonio Spurs vs. Dallas Mavericks Live Streaming
By James Patrick Quizon | April 10, 2014 10:20 PM EST
The Dallas Mavericks are not yet safely into the postseason. Dirk Nowitzki and the Mavericks host Tim Duncan and the Spurs on Thursday night and a win by Dallas over their Texas rivals will bring them closer to a playoff spot.
NBA: Oklahoma City Thunder at Dallas Mavericks
Dallas at 48-31 is in 7th place—one game behind the Golden State Warriors (48-29) in 6th; half a game ahead of the Phoenix Suns (47-31) in 8th place; and one and a half game ahead of current bubble team Memphis Grizzlies (46-32).
For the Spurs, they already have the inside track in clinching the best record in the league. At 60-18, they are ahead by three games against nearest rival Oklahoma City Thunder (57-21) and appear to be in cruise control mode in their final games of the regular season.
However, these Spurs squad have dominated the Mavericks in this season. San Antonio looks to sweep Dallas after three wins earlier in the year—116-107 on December 26; 112-90 on January 8; and 112-106 on March 2.
For Dallas, they’d rather forget about those three defeats and just salvage a single win against their rivals— and probably, the most important game in the four match-ups.
The Mavericks are looking for a fifth straight win and coming off a 95-83 victory over the lowly Utah Jazz. Six players scored in double-figures for Dallas led by Nowitzki’s 21 points. Monta Ellis contributed 16 points and 5 assists.
Meanwhile, the Spurs have lost two their last three games. The last one was a 110-91 blowout loss to the Minnesota Timberwolves. San Antonio played without Tony Parker (back injury) and gave limited time to Duncan (20 minutes) and other key players.
Watch the Spurs-Mavericks match-up via NBA League Pass.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Celebrities Who Were Victims of Rape: Psychological and Physical Effects of Rape
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Women’s Tennis’ Grand Slam Winners Of 2014 - Li Na, Sharapova, Kvitova, And Williams
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- Manchester United News: Man Utd. vs QPR - Preview and Live Streaming Link
- Reports Indicate Mayweather Has 2 Girlfriends: Bad Medina & Liza Hernandez
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Mayweather To Add $32 Million To Wealth Regardless Of Result Of Maidana Rematch
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Android Lion vs Apple iOS 8: Why Make the Big Switch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. OnePlus One – Can The Underdog Trump The Monster?
- US Government Threatened Yahoo to Provide User Data: If not Pay a Fine of $250,000 per day
- Optus Successfully Launches Optus 10 Satellite That Will Improve TV, Internet, Phone & Data Transmission In Australia
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Moto X Pure Edition is Coming Soon with Wi-Fi Calling – Reports
- 7 Reasons Why Atlassian Topped BRW’s Best Place To Work In Australia 2014 List