Arsenal FC Transfer News: Gunners Likely to Sign Promising Milan Forward
By Mark Wayne Eubank | April 10, 2014 10:00 PM EST
Arsenal are one of the leading candidates to land young AC Milan forward M'Baye Niang in the coming transfer window.
The France Under-21 superstar finds himself out-of-favour under the reign of Clarence Seedorf, who was just appointed in January and sent him out on loan to Ligue 1 side Montpellier in the same month.
Arsenal are favourites to secure the services of out-of-favou AC Milan forward M'Baye Niang
He showed much promise and potential during his time at Caen, being the youngest player, at 16, to feature for the club professionally.
Meanwhile, he was able to get substantial involvement in the Rossoneri's first-team in the late stretch of the 2012/13 season, but was unable to sustain his form in the first-half of this year's campaign.
Arsene Wenger is suggested to be an avid admirer of the 19-year-old, who tried out for the Gunners in the past, but Tottenham are also being linked to secure the services of the £6million-rated youngster.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Hailed Swiss Sportsman Of The Year, Beating Stan Wawrinka
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- Hoax Alert: Floyd Mayweather Didn’t Die Of Drug Overdose
- NFL News: Chicago Bears Likely To Fire Head Coach Marc Trestman At End Of NFL Season
- NBA Trade Discussions ‘Tremendous’; 10 Teams Including Rockets, Clippers and Hornets Active For Probable Deals—NBA Insider