Bajaj SS400, CS400 Pulsars Launch Dates Revealed; Price, Feature Details
By greeshma m | April 10, 2014 8:52 PM EST
The two-wheeler enthusiasts in the country may have to wait even longer to get to see the much awaited Bajaj's SS400 and CS400 Pulsars on Indian roads, as a new report reveals that the bike would make its way to the market only in 2015.
The Bajaj's two brilliant creations which took the two-wheeler lovers in the country by surprise at the Delhi Auto Expo have been anticipated for the launch in the country quite some time now. Although the maker of the SS400 and CS400 Pulsars keep mum on the matter, the folks at Motoroids claim that they have got to know the launch dates of the two bikes in India.
The Super Sport 400 Pulsar (SS400) would be the first to make its entry to the market, followed by the Cruiser Sport 400 (CS400). While the SS400 is likely to make its India debut around October 2015 and the arrival of CS400 is expected only around April 2016, according to the report.
Flaunting stylish design, the CS400 and SS400 Pulsars follow the design philosophy of the KTM Duke 390. Both bikes come with 375cc liquid-cooled, 4-valve triple spark engine under the hood and is mated to a six-speed transmission with fuel injection. Pulsar SS400 shares similarities with the earlier rumoured Pulsar 375 and is expected to come with premium features like split seat, mudguard-mounted taillight and clip-on handle bars. The bikes also house anti-lock braking systems (ABS).
Although the costs of the bikes are yet to be known, rumours are rife that the Pulsar SS400 is likely to fall in the price range of 1.9 - 2.1 lakh and CS400 is likely to come with a price tag of 1.7 - 1.85 lakh (ex-showroom). It is also believed that the Pune-based bike maker would position its two new bikes below the KTM 390 Duke.
Picture credit: Wikimedia Commons
(Edited by Anu James)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories