Big Sean-Naya Rivera Call Off Engagement: Did the ‘Glee' Actress Split from Fiance Because he Stole Her Jewelry?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 10, 2014 6:41 PM EST
Big Sean has officially called off his engagement with “Glee” actress Naya Rivera, and the split appears to be turning ugly as Rivera has accused the rapper of stealing her jewelry.
In a tweet that has been deleted, Rivera said that Sean stole her Rolexes.
“@bigsean stealing rolexes from a lady's house now. Maybe cuz I'm on Glee and making more money or something. #triflin,” she wrote, according to TMZ.
Rivera has also unfollowed her former fiancé on Twitter, indicating that she is ready to move on with her life.
Although Sean has not responded to the tweet, a representative of the rapper told the media that their split has nothing to do with recent rumors suggesting that he cheated on her. The representative also said that the Rolex belonged to Sean.
“After careful thought and much consideration, Sean has made the difficult decision to call the wedding off,” the representative told HollywoodLife.
“The recent rumors and accusations reported by so called or fake sources are simply untrue. Sean wishes Naya nothing, but the best and it is still his hope that they can continue to work through their issues privately.”
There have also been claims that Sean called it quits because he couldn’t handle Rivera’s jealousy issues anymore. Reportedly, Rivera was a tad too controlling for Sean’s comfort, and she was suspicious of all the women he worked with.
Rivera had earlier gushed about the rapper in an interview with Cosmopolitan Latinas where she said he would make a great husband and father.
"I think he's going to be an amazing husband, and he'll make a great father someday," she told the magazine. "He's so kind to people, but he also wears the pants in our relationship, which I love. We Latinas are very independent and strong, so it's even sweeter that I've found somebody who can let me out of that role for a minute."
The couple met via Twitter last year and got engaged after just six months of dating.
Photo credit: Wikipedia Creative Commons
(Edited by Anu James)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft