Big Sean-Naya Rivera Call Off Engagement: Did the ‘Glee' Actress Split from Fiance Because he Stole Her Jewelry?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 10, 2014 6:41 PM EST
Big Sean has officially called off his engagement with “Glee” actress Naya Rivera, and the split appears to be turning ugly as Rivera has accused the rapper of stealing her jewelry.
In a tweet that has been deleted, Rivera said that Sean stole her Rolexes.
“@bigsean stealing rolexes from a lady's house now. Maybe cuz I'm on Glee and making more money or something. #triflin,” she wrote, according to TMZ.
Rivera has also unfollowed her former fiancé on Twitter, indicating that she is ready to move on with her life.
Although Sean has not responded to the tweet, a representative of the rapper told the media that their split has nothing to do with recent rumors suggesting that he cheated on her. The representative also said that the Rolex belonged to Sean.
“After careful thought and much consideration, Sean has made the difficult decision to call the wedding off,” the representative told HollywoodLife.
“The recent rumors and accusations reported by so called or fake sources are simply untrue. Sean wishes Naya nothing, but the best and it is still his hope that they can continue to work through their issues privately.”
There have also been claims that Sean called it quits because he couldn’t handle Rivera’s jealousy issues anymore. Reportedly, Rivera was a tad too controlling for Sean’s comfort, and she was suspicious of all the women he worked with.
Rivera had earlier gushed about the rapper in an interview with Cosmopolitan Latinas where she said he would make a great husband and father.
"I think he's going to be an amazing husband, and he'll make a great father someday," she told the magazine. "He's so kind to people, but he also wears the pants in our relationship, which I love. We Latinas are very independent and strong, so it's even sweeter that I've found somebody who can let me out of that role for a minute."
The couple met via Twitter last year and got engaged after just six months of dating.
Photo credit: Wikipedia Creative Commons
(Edited by Anu James)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Hilarious Reactions For Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Secret Wedding: George Clooney, Jennifer Aniston, Billy Bob Thornton
- Mila Kunis-Ashton Kutcher Baby; Actor ‘Not Letting Mila Out Of His Sight’
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Exclusive New Trailer, Charlie Hunnam Is Guy Ritchie’s Choice For King Arthur [VIDEO]
- ‘Castle’ Update: Watch Stana Katic, Jon, Seamus Take Bucket Challenge At Season 7 Set, Nathan Fillion Missing [VIDEOS]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ 7 New Car Revealed To Be a Humvee
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0