Big Sean-Naya Rivera Call Off Engagement: Did the ‘Glee' Actress Split from Fiance Because he Stole Her Jewelry?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 10, 2014 6:41 PM EST
Big Sean has officially called off his engagement with “Glee” actress Naya Rivera, and the split appears to be turning ugly as Rivera has accused the rapper of stealing her jewelry.
In a tweet that has been deleted, Rivera said that Sean stole her Rolexes.
“@bigsean stealing rolexes from a lady's house now. Maybe cuz I'm on Glee and making more money or something. #triflin,” she wrote, according to TMZ.
Rivera has also unfollowed her former fiancé on Twitter, indicating that she is ready to move on with her life.
Although Sean has not responded to the tweet, a representative of the rapper told the media that their split has nothing to do with recent rumors suggesting that he cheated on her. The representative also said that the Rolex belonged to Sean.
“After careful thought and much consideration, Sean has made the difficult decision to call the wedding off,” the representative told HollywoodLife.
“The recent rumors and accusations reported by so called or fake sources are simply untrue. Sean wishes Naya nothing, but the best and it is still his hope that they can continue to work through their issues privately.”
There have also been claims that Sean called it quits because he couldn’t handle Rivera’s jealousy issues anymore. Reportedly, Rivera was a tad too controlling for Sean’s comfort, and she was suspicious of all the women he worked with.
Rivera had earlier gushed about the rapper in an interview with Cosmopolitan Latinas where she said he would make a great husband and father.
"I think he's going to be an amazing husband, and he'll make a great father someday," she told the magazine. "He's so kind to people, but he also wears the pants in our relationship, which I love. We Latinas are very independent and strong, so it's even sweeter that I've found somebody who can let me out of that role for a minute."
The couple met via Twitter last year and got engaged after just six months of dating.
Photo credit: Wikipedia Creative Commons
(Edited by Anu James)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks