Big Sean-Naya Rivera Call Off Engagement: Did the ‘Glee' Actress Split from Fiance Because he Stole Her Jewelry?
By Keerthi Mohan | April 10, 2014 6:41 PM EST
Big Sean has officially called off his engagement with “Glee” actress Naya Rivera, and the split appears to be turning ugly as Rivera has accused the rapper of stealing her jewelry.
In a tweet that has been deleted, Rivera said that Sean stole her Rolexes.
“@bigsean stealing rolexes from a lady's house now. Maybe cuz I'm on Glee and making more money or something. #triflin,” she wrote, according to TMZ.
Rivera has also unfollowed her former fiancé on Twitter, indicating that she is ready to move on with her life.
Although Sean has not responded to the tweet, a representative of the rapper told the media that their split has nothing to do with recent rumors suggesting that he cheated on her. The representative also said that the Rolex belonged to Sean.
“After careful thought and much consideration, Sean has made the difficult decision to call the wedding off,” the representative told HollywoodLife.
“The recent rumors and accusations reported by so called or fake sources are simply untrue. Sean wishes Naya nothing, but the best and it is still his hope that they can continue to work through their issues privately.”
There have also been claims that Sean called it quits because he couldn’t handle Rivera’s jealousy issues anymore. Reportedly, Rivera was a tad too controlling for Sean’s comfort, and she was suspicious of all the women he worked with.
Rivera had earlier gushed about the rapper in an interview with Cosmopolitan Latinas where she said he would make a great husband and father.
"I think he's going to be an amazing husband, and he'll make a great father someday," she told the magazine. "He's so kind to people, but he also wears the pants in our relationship, which I love. We Latinas are very independent and strong, so it's even sweeter that I've found somebody who can let me out of that role for a minute."
The couple met via Twitter last year and got engaged after just six months of dating.
Photo credit: Wikipedia Creative Commons
(Edited by Anu James)
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’