‘Castle’ Season 6 Finale Spoilers: Will Caskett Marry in Final Episode?
By Anshu Shrivastava | April 10, 2014 6:25 PM EST
The season six of "Castle" began with Kate Beckett accepting Richard Castle's marriage proposal. The two have not yet fixed a wedding date, but the viewers have seen them preparing for their wedding, discussing about the venue, their song, guest list and more. The big question is whether Caskett will take the big step forward and get married in this season finale.
E! Online's spoiler report reveals that Castle and Beckett are "going to take one step closer to tying the knot." The last episode of "Castle" Season 6 is titled "For Better or For Worse" and is scheduled to air on May 12, 2014.
This episode features a stripper called Sapphire. E! Online hint at a bachelor party by saying "we're not saying that there is going to be a bachelor party." Sapphire is a gem, according to the report.
In addition to Sapphire, the episode will also feature a motorcycle gang leader, an ex-mob boss and an officiant [of some sort], according to TVLine's spoiler report.
It looks like the wedding date gets fixed, but a murder case and the gang-mob might make the final episode: will they marry or won't they marry kind of episode.
Andrew Marlowe, show-runner of "Castle," refuses to confirm whether Caskett will get married at the end of this season, or not. Marlowe, however, has said to Give Me My Remote, "I think that what the two of them want from their wedding is going to play out for the audience. I think we're going to play fair with them, and show Castle and Beckett try and have the wedding they want."
"Castle" writers are currently trying to show the process of planning a wedding, according to Marlowe. "Things certainly can happen along the way, but that doesn't mean the wedding is going to be off. It doesn't mean the wedding is going to be on."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers for July 31, 2014: Plans, Conditions and Ultimatums in B&B [WATCH VIDEO]
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- The Bachelor Australia: Tim, Anna Relationship Update
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools