Ex-Wife Meets the New Wife: Charlie Sheen to Marry Porn Star Girlfriend Brett Rossi, Brooke Mueller to Attend Wedding
By Alyssa Ashley Lucas | April 10, 2014 6:02 PM EST
Is wedding expenses keeping Charlie Sheen from paying court-ordered child support? After being rumoured that the "Two and a Half Men" former star has finally married current girlfriend Brett Rossi, it is now confirmed that the couple haven't been married at all, but will soon be.
And, ex-wife Brooke Mueller together with sons Bob and Max will be in attendance, according to Radar Online, whose insider revealed that Sheen and Rossi "both had the idea to invite Brooke to their wedding."
"They all get along and are one big happy family. It might be unconventional for most people, but not for Charlie's wacky world!" the insider told Radar.
However, another source revealed to the Web site that things may not last for long. Charlie Sheen has a reputation with regards to the women he is marrying.
"Don't expect it to last. It's only a matter of time until Brett gets jealous of Brooke, and demands Charlie cut off contact with her [too]!" the other source revealed.
Rossi was reportedly the reason why Sheen is not paying child support. Rossi had been reportedly called "obsessed with money." Wedding expenses can get too hefty so Sheen must have also thought not to get more from his pocket to pay for his responsibilities to his daughters and ex-wife.
As previously reported, Charlie Sheen and second ex-wife Denise Richards are now battling in court after Sheen reportedly neglected to pay child support for Richards' daughters Lola and Sam. Sheen only paid half in January and totally ignored the months of February and March. The 48-year-old actor also kicked Richards out of the house he bought for her as an indication that he really had nothing to do with second ex-wife now.
And it was also reported that when Sheen was supposedly to appear in court, he went MIA and everything had to be rescheduled.
Sheen is marrying Brett Rossi, and the porn star will soon be wife no.4. Brooke Mueller is friends with the couple, but Denise Richards is completely thrown away from the happy family scene. Sheen is very clear with his intentions. The "Two and a Half Men" former star is now planning for the big day, and will not want anything or anyone to come in his way.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools