Oprah Winfrey Strikes Sultry Pose: Credits Hair Colour & Exercise for Youthful Looks as she Touches 60 Years!
By nidhi tewari | April 10, 2014 5:16 PM EST
For television Queen Oprah Winfrey, age is just a number. The 60-year-old media mogul has stunned her fans by striking a sultry model like pose on the latest cover of O, The Oprah Magazine. Dressed in royal purple Vicky Tiel gown, Oprah is seen lying down on the floor, showing off her sexy legs and curvaceous body. The style diva is also wearing SJP pumps which give her an extra seductiveness and has her hair all open and wavy as she strikes a sultry pose for photographer Ruven Afanador. Check it out below.
Television host Oprah Winfrey speaks to an audience of 6000 people during a taping of ''The Oprah Winfrey Show'' at the Sydney Opera House in this handout photograph dated December 14, 2010. Winfrey is in Australia to film two episodes of her talk show at the Sydney Opera House.
— Calvin Jones (@boyoprah) April 9, 2014
The most successful woman of all times credits hair color and exercise for her youthful looks. Yes, you heard it right. For Oprah, being 60 doesn't give her jitters and make her feel old. It is just a mere number for her and she still feels at least 20 years younger than her real age.
"I'm not one to get hung up on numbers but if you want to say 60 is the new 40, I'll take that," Oprah reveals in the magazine issue which will hit the stands in May, according to E! Online. The media entertainer then unleashes her humorous side of her personality and thanks the inventor of hair colour!
"You can be and do whatever you want, thanks to exercise and hair color. Hair color: the greatest invention of all time for women. Thank you, Miss Clairol," says Oprah! The stylish diva then goes on to reveal the perks of getting aged. She has a very positive attitude about growing up and ageing and feels it has its own "perks."
"The absolute best part is being to be free and do whatever you want," she says on touching the milestone age of 60! "There's nothing better than that." However the star was quick to point out that life has its own regrets too, which haunt you once you start aging. She advises her fans not to "waste" their precious time of life getting worked up about things that do not matter and rather focus on what will bring them benefits.
"The hardest part is really recognizing the time that you've wasted and the things that you worried about that really didn't matter. You regret the time that was wasted," Winfrey explains.
Those were some really good pearls of wisdom from someone as experienced as Oprah. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June