Oprah Winfrey Strikes Sultry Pose: Credits Hair Colour & Exercise for Youthful Looks as she Touches 60 Years!
By nidhi tewari | April 10, 2014 5:16 PM EST
For television Queen Oprah Winfrey, age is just a number. The 60-year-old media mogul has stunned her fans by striking a sultry model like pose on the latest cover of O, The Oprah Magazine. Dressed in royal purple Vicky Tiel gown, Oprah is seen lying down on the floor, showing off her sexy legs and curvaceous body. The style diva is also wearing SJP pumps which give her an extra seductiveness and has her hair all open and wavy as she strikes a sultry pose for photographer Ruven Afanador. Check it out below.
Television host Oprah Winfrey speaks to an audience of 6000 people during a taping of ''The Oprah Winfrey Show'' at the Sydney Opera House in this handout photograph dated December 14, 2010. Winfrey is in Australia to film two episodes of her talk show at the Sydney Opera House.
— Calvin Jones (@boyoprah) April 9, 2014
The most successful woman of all times credits hair color and exercise for her youthful looks. Yes, you heard it right. For Oprah, being 60 doesn't give her jitters and make her feel old. It is just a mere number for her and she still feels at least 20 years younger than her real age.
"I'm not one to get hung up on numbers but if you want to say 60 is the new 40, I'll take that," Oprah reveals in the magazine issue which will hit the stands in May, according to E! Online. The media entertainer then unleashes her humorous side of her personality and thanks the inventor of hair colour!
"You can be and do whatever you want, thanks to exercise and hair color. Hair color: the greatest invention of all time for women. Thank you, Miss Clairol," says Oprah! The stylish diva then goes on to reveal the perks of getting aged. She has a very positive attitude about growing up and ageing and feels it has its own "perks."
"The absolute best part is being to be free and do whatever you want," she says on touching the milestone age of 60! "There's nothing better than that." However the star was quick to point out that life has its own regrets too, which haunt you once you start aging. She advises her fans not to "waste" their precious time of life getting worked up about things that do not matter and rather focus on what will bring them benefits.
"The hardest part is really recognizing the time that you've wasted and the things that you worried about that really didn't matter. You regret the time that was wasted," Winfrey explains.
Those were some really good pearls of wisdom from someone as experienced as Oprah. What are your views?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’