Kate Middleton Wows New Zealand with Great Fashion Sense: Most Stylish Duchess Ever? [PICTURES]
April 10, 2014 4:40 PM EST
Kate Middleton Vows New Zealand With Her Great Fashion Sense: Most Stylish Duchess Ever? [PICTURES]
Kate Middleton is definitely the most stylish Duchess Britain has ever seen. The elegant Duchess of Catherine is on a three week tour to New Zealand and Australia currently and has been wowing her fans with the choice of her designer dresses. The Duchess and Prince William made their first public appearance in Blenheim, New Zealand and interacted with various senior politicians and locals.
The Duchess was dressed in a baby blue knee length coat dress by designer Alexander McQueen. Kate looks effortlessly chic and elegant as she appeared in that stylish dress. The Duchess chose to keep her hair tied up stylishly in a knotted pony tail. She wore blue suede pumps which matched with her dark blue clutch. Her make-up consisted of powder blue eye shadow and kohl.
She chose to accessorize her look with elegant sapphire earring encrusted with diamonds and even wore the same matching ring. Kate is accompanied by her stylish Amanda Cook Tucker, who is traveling with the family for the entire duration.
The Duke and the Duchess were accompanied by Blenheim's Mayor Alistair Sowman and Lady Mayoress Delma Sowman, who showed the couple around. The royal couple is later expected to move back to Wellington where William is scheduled to meet New Zealand's Prime Minister, John Key.
Though Duchess' fashion sense and her style will be talk of her entire three week tour, it will not be wrong to say that the Duchess' eight month old son Prince George has stolen the limelight from his royal parents. The tot has been the apple of eye of everyone he has met in Wellington and was seen showing off his crawling skills on Wednesday as he enjoyed his play date with ten kids of his age group. The chubby looking Prince also showed off his set of two tiny teeth while showing off his precious smile and played with his mother Kate during the public outing.
The royal family is on a three week trip to New Zealand and Australia. The royal couple is expected to make this visit a very casual and non-formal one with many military engagements and receptions in New Zealand. The royal family is also expected to take part in a yacht race in Auckland along with some white water rafting on the Shotover River near Queenstown, Daily Mail is reporting.
The tour ends in Canberra on 25 April. Meanwhile take a look at the pictures of Duchess in the slideshow.
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market