‘The Bachelor’ 2014 Update: Juan Pablo Tells Nikki Ferrell ‘I Love You’; Couple Spotted at the Vegas Wedding Chapel- Details
By jaskiran kaur | April 10, 2014 4:36 PM EST
"The Bachelor's" Juan Pablo has confessed his feelings to Nikki Ferrell. Reality TV star has reportedly told the winner of the 2014 season that he loves her. The couple who was said to be "pretending" to be in love may now be planning a wedding or are already married. Read on to find out the details.
According to the Wetpaint report, the couple were spotted attending several parties in Las Vegas. The 32-year-old single dad reportedly took his girlfriend Nikki Ferell, 26, to Las Vegas for a weekend vacation. On April 4, the duo was spotted merry and cozy at Michael Jordan Celebrity Invitational Gala at Aria Casino Resort. Two of them posed for tons of pictures and looked happy together. While Juan Pablo was dressed in black suit, Nikki Ferrell stunned in a blue pencil dress.
Reality stars' Las Vegas date continued as they headed over to Academy of Country Music Awards function in MGM Grand. The couple posted several pictures from their weekend getaway, but what has caught most attention is their picture from their date on the night of ACMs. The duo is posing at the Forever Grand Wedding Chapel in the MGM Grand.
Their wedding chapel picture has raised questions on their relationship status. While it is not clear what they were doing in the Vegas wedding chapel, several media outlets speculate that the wedding is unlikely to happen for them at this point considering Juan Pablo took so long to feel love for Nikki Ferrell and finally declare it to her.
According to April 4 Us Weekly report, an insider revealed that Juan Pablo "has told her, 'I Love You.'" Earlier, the former Venezuelan footballer refused to publicize his feelings for Nikki Ferrell when asked about them during the After the Final Rose Special on ABC's show's finale. The show ended on March 10 and the couple was subjected to several controversies, thereafter.
However, the couple is now keeping in touch through "skype and texts" that they exchange every day. They reportedly "are in constant contact." Fans must know that still there is no official word about their wedding plans. Meanwhile, Celebrity Dirty Laundry suggests that "'I Love You' utterance and a wedding chapel selfie on the same weekend" could not be a coincidence. The Web site infers "Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell are definitely cooking something up."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Reports: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Pince Harry Somber - Reports
- Ed Sheeran Disappoints Taylor Swift and Other A-List Celebrities, Scolded for Spilling Secrets - Reports
- Beyonce and Jay Z: HOV May Have a Sextape with Carmen Bryan, Report Suggests; Queen Bey ‘Beyond Furious’
- The Bachelorette Season 10 (2014) Finale, ATFR Spoilers: Find Out: Will Andi Dorfman Accept the Proposal and is She Still With the Winner
- Jim Parsons Quits The Big Bang Theory News Turns Out Hoax, but Actor ‘Not’ Sure about his Return in Season 8
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Killer Whales Gobble Japanese Whaling Crew
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On