‘The Bachelor’ 2014 Update: Juan Pablo Tells Nikki Ferrell ‘I Love You’; Couple Spotted at the Vegas Wedding Chapel- Details
By jaskiran kaur | April 10, 2014 4:36 PM EST
"The Bachelor's" Juan Pablo has confessed his feelings to Nikki Ferrell. Reality TV star has reportedly told the winner of the 2014 season that he loves her. The couple who was said to be "pretending" to be in love may now be planning a wedding or are already married. Read on to find out the details.
According to the Wetpaint report, the couple were spotted attending several parties in Las Vegas. The 32-year-old single dad reportedly took his girlfriend Nikki Ferell, 26, to Las Vegas for a weekend vacation. On April 4, the duo was spotted merry and cozy at Michael Jordan Celebrity Invitational Gala at Aria Casino Resort. Two of them posed for tons of pictures and looked happy together. While Juan Pablo was dressed in black suit, Nikki Ferrell stunned in a blue pencil dress.
Reality stars' Las Vegas date continued as they headed over to Academy of Country Music Awards function in MGM Grand. The couple posted several pictures from their weekend getaway, but what has caught most attention is their picture from their date on the night of ACMs. The duo is posing at the Forever Grand Wedding Chapel in the MGM Grand.
Their wedding chapel picture has raised questions on their relationship status. While it is not clear what they were doing in the Vegas wedding chapel, several media outlets speculate that the wedding is unlikely to happen for them at this point considering Juan Pablo took so long to feel love for Nikki Ferrell and finally declare it to her.
According to April 4 Us Weekly report, an insider revealed that Juan Pablo "has told her, 'I Love You.'" Earlier, the former Venezuelan footballer refused to publicize his feelings for Nikki Ferrell when asked about them during the After the Final Rose Special on ABC's show's finale. The show ended on March 10 and the couple was subjected to several controversies, thereafter.
However, the couple is now keeping in touch through "skype and texts" that they exchange every day. They reportedly "are in constant contact." Fans must know that still there is no official word about their wedding plans. Meanwhile, Celebrity Dirty Laundry suggests that "'I Love You' utterance and a wedding chapel selfie on the same weekend" could not be a coincidence. The Web site infers "Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell are definitely cooking something up."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5: Human Flesh Burgers Unveiled To Celebrate TWD’s New Season
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Apple iPhone 6 vs. OnePlus One: With Invitation-Only Model Rested, OnePlus One Can Be A Real Threat To iPhone 6
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Samsung Aware Of Gap Issue On Galaxy Note 4, Mentions It As Important Manufacturing Feature In Note 4 User Manual
- Airstrikes Against ISIS Has Claimed Innocent Lives In Syria, Dubbed ‘Ineffective’ By Jihadi Fighters, US Military To Ask For More Spending Money