‘The Bachelor’ 2014 Update: Juan Pablo Tells Nikki Ferrell ‘I Love You’; Couple Spotted at the Vegas Wedding Chapel- Details
By jaskiran kaur | April 10, 2014 4:36 PM EST
"The Bachelor's" Juan Pablo has confessed his feelings to Nikki Ferrell. Reality TV star has reportedly told the winner of the 2014 season that he loves her. The couple who was said to be "pretending" to be in love may now be planning a wedding or are already married. Read on to find out the details.
According to the Wetpaint report, the couple were spotted attending several parties in Las Vegas. The 32-year-old single dad reportedly took his girlfriend Nikki Ferell, 26, to Las Vegas for a weekend vacation. On April 4, the duo was spotted merry and cozy at Michael Jordan Celebrity Invitational Gala at Aria Casino Resort. Two of them posed for tons of pictures and looked happy together. While Juan Pablo was dressed in black suit, Nikki Ferrell stunned in a blue pencil dress.
Reality stars' Las Vegas date continued as they headed over to Academy of Country Music Awards function in MGM Grand. The couple posted several pictures from their weekend getaway, but what has caught most attention is their picture from their date on the night of ACMs. The duo is posing at the Forever Grand Wedding Chapel in the MGM Grand.
Their wedding chapel picture has raised questions on their relationship status. While it is not clear what they were doing in the Vegas wedding chapel, several media outlets speculate that the wedding is unlikely to happen for them at this point considering Juan Pablo took so long to feel love for Nikki Ferrell and finally declare it to her.
According to April 4 Us Weekly report, an insider revealed that Juan Pablo "has told her, 'I Love You.'" Earlier, the former Venezuelan footballer refused to publicize his feelings for Nikki Ferrell when asked about them during the After the Final Rose Special on ABC's show's finale. The show ended on March 10 and the couple was subjected to several controversies, thereafter.
However, the couple is now keeping in touch through "skype and texts" that they exchange every day. They reportedly "are in constant contact." Fans must know that still there is no official word about their wedding plans. Meanwhile, Celebrity Dirty Laundry suggests that "'I Love You' utterance and a wedding chapel selfie on the same weekend" could not be a coincidence. The Web site infers "Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell are definitely cooking something up."
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues
- Nexus 8, Nexus 9 Release Date, Device Name And Price Conundrum: What To Expect?