What 'Robsten' Fans Want Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart to Do on K-Stew's 24th Birthday Plus How Fans Celebrate 'Twilight' Star's Birthday
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 10, 2014 3:48 PM EST
Happy Birthday, Kristen Stewart! "Twilight" star turned 24 on April 9 and fans are dishing out theories on how Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart or 'Robsten' should celebrate the actress' birthday together. Are they cutting a mighty "Twilight" cake or a custom-made 'Robsten' cake? Perhaps, they plan to attend Coachella 2014 just like they attended 2013th leg of the festival. They can also fly to a secluded island and celebrate the special day. Also, they can wear fake vampire fangs and relive the "Twilight" days on Kristen's B-day.
Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013.
Apart from how fans want Kristen Stewart, one of her fans donated to charity on her K-Stew's birthday.
I had a lot of fun celebrating+donating 2 charity for #KristenStewart's BD w/ fans+my TL. You guys are the best; let's do it again next yr!
— KSTEWFAN (@KJSFAN) April 10, 2014
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson at Coachella 2014?
According to a report on HollywoodLife.com, Kristen Stewart wants to celebrate her 24th birthday at her favourite festival in California - Coachella. Sources revealed that K-Stew wants R-Patz to join her.
For months, 'Robsten' fans are wondering if they are together or not. If the Robert and Kristen come together at Coachella 2014, it wouldn't be the first time. They were spotted partying at the festival in 2012 and 2013.
The 2014th edition of Coachella starts April 11 and sources confirmed that Kristen wants Robert desperately by her side as she plans to attend the festival.
"Kristen is planning a weekend-long birthday celebration with friends at Coachella. Ellie Goulding and Kate Nash will be performing and Kristen loves, loves loves Coachella," said a source to HollywoodLife.com.
"She wants Rob to come as well. It's going to be so awesome cause so many amazing performers are going to be there and it's something we all do together every year."
Kristen Stewart's Mommy Wishes her Happy Birthday via Instagram
Meanwhile, K-Stew's mom, Jules Mann-Stewart wished her daughter happy birthday with a sweet Instagram post.
"Looks like spring has sprung. Happy birthday my angel. Love you heaps. Xoxoxo Mom," wrote Jules Mann Stewart next to a photo for Kristen. The picture features a flower and a flamingo coming out of pot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kylie Jenner Shamed for Range Rover Boasts
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Taking a Time Off in August Amidst Miscarriage & Adopting a Child Claims
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Exits DWTS For Jennifer Lopez --- Reports
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Vacation Plans: Visit Prince Charles & Camilla Parker-Bowles
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff