What 'Robsten' Fans Want Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart to Do on K-Stew's 24th Birthday Plus How Fans Celebrate 'Twilight' Star's Birthday
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 10, 2014 3:48 PM EST
Happy Birthday, Kristen Stewart! "Twilight" star turned 24 on April 9 and fans are dishing out theories on how Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart or 'Robsten' should celebrate the actress' birthday together. Are they cutting a mighty "Twilight" cake or a custom-made 'Robsten' cake? Perhaps, they plan to attend Coachella 2014 just like they attended 2013th leg of the festival. They can also fly to a secluded island and celebrate the special day. Also, they can wear fake vampire fangs and relive the "Twilight" days on Kristen's B-day.
Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013.
Apart from how fans want Kristen Stewart, one of her fans donated to charity on her K-Stew's birthday.
I had a lot of fun celebrating+donating 2 charity for #KristenStewart's BD w/ fans+my TL. You guys are the best; let's do it again next yr!
— KSTEWFAN (@KJSFAN) April 10, 2014
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson at Coachella 2014?
According to a report on HollywoodLife.com, Kristen Stewart wants to celebrate her 24th birthday at her favourite festival in California - Coachella. Sources revealed that K-Stew wants R-Patz to join her.
For months, 'Robsten' fans are wondering if they are together or not. If the Robert and Kristen come together at Coachella 2014, it wouldn't be the first time. They were spotted partying at the festival in 2012 and 2013.
The 2014th edition of Coachella starts April 11 and sources confirmed that Kristen wants Robert desperately by her side as she plans to attend the festival.
"Kristen is planning a weekend-long birthday celebration with friends at Coachella. Ellie Goulding and Kate Nash will be performing and Kristen loves, loves loves Coachella," said a source to HollywoodLife.com.
"She wants Rob to come as well. It's going to be so awesome cause so many amazing performers are going to be there and it's something we all do together every year."
Kristen Stewart's Mommy Wishes her Happy Birthday via Instagram
Meanwhile, K-Stew's mom, Jules Mann-Stewart wished her daughter happy birthday with a sweet Instagram post.
"Looks like spring has sprung. Happy birthday my angel. Love you heaps. Xoxoxo Mom," wrote Jules Mann Stewart next to a photo for Kristen. The picture features a flower and a flamingo coming out of pot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build