What 'Robsten' Fans Want Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart to Do on K-Stew's 24th Birthday Plus How Fans Celebrate 'Twilight' Star's Birthday
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 10, 2014 3:48 PM EST
Happy Birthday, Kristen Stewart! "Twilight" star turned 24 on April 9 and fans are dishing out theories on how Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart or 'Robsten' should celebrate the actress' birthday together. Are they cutting a mighty "Twilight" cake or a custom-made 'Robsten' cake? Perhaps, they plan to attend Coachella 2014 just like they attended 2013th leg of the festival. They can also fly to a secluded island and celebrate the special day. Also, they can wear fake vampire fangs and relive the "Twilight" days on Kristen's B-day.
Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013.
Apart from how fans want Kristen Stewart, one of her fans donated to charity on her K-Stew's birthday.
I had a lot of fun celebrating+donating 2 charity for #KristenStewart's BD w/ fans+my TL. You guys are the best; let's do it again next yr!
— KSTEWFAN (@KJSFAN) April 10, 2014
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson at Coachella 2014?
According to a report on HollywoodLife.com, Kristen Stewart wants to celebrate her 24th birthday at her favourite festival in California - Coachella. Sources revealed that K-Stew wants R-Patz to join her.
For months, 'Robsten' fans are wondering if they are together or not. If the Robert and Kristen come together at Coachella 2014, it wouldn't be the first time. They were spotted partying at the festival in 2012 and 2013.
The 2014th edition of Coachella starts April 11 and sources confirmed that Kristen wants Robert desperately by her side as she plans to attend the festival.
"Kristen is planning a weekend-long birthday celebration with friends at Coachella. Ellie Goulding and Kate Nash will be performing and Kristen loves, loves loves Coachella," said a source to HollywoodLife.com.
"She wants Rob to come as well. It's going to be so awesome cause so many amazing performers are going to be there and it's something we all do together every year."
Kristen Stewart's Mommy Wishes her Happy Birthday via Instagram
Meanwhile, K-Stew's mom, Jules Mann-Stewart wished her daughter happy birthday with a sweet Instagram post.
"Looks like spring has sprung. Happy birthday my angel. Love you heaps. Xoxoxo Mom," wrote Jules Mann Stewart next to a photo for Kristen. The picture features a flower and a flamingo coming out of pot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Star Wars 7: The Force Awakens’ Leaked Dialogue Of Han Solo From Upcoming Trailer [Spoilers]
- Beyonce’s ‘Ring Off’ Isn’t About Her Alleged Crumbling Marriage to Jay Z, But About Her Parents [VIDEOS]
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- US To Supply Defensive Lethal Weapons To Kiev – A Vey Alarming Signal, Says Russia
- Amazon Black Friday 2014 Deals Start On Nov. 21, 2014 Including Limited-Time Lightning Deals And Deals Of The Day On Clothes, Toys, Jewelry, Watches, Bags, Accessories And Electronics
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced