What 'Robsten' Fans Want Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart to Do on K-Stew's 24th Birthday Plus How Fans Celebrate 'Twilight' Star's Birthday
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 10, 2014 3:48 PM EST
Happy Birthday, Kristen Stewart! "Twilight" star turned 24 on April 9 and fans are dishing out theories on how Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart or 'Robsten' should celebrate the actress' birthday together. Are they cutting a mighty "Twilight" cake or a custom-made 'Robsten' cake? Perhaps, they plan to attend Coachella 2014 just like they attended 2013th leg of the festival. They can also fly to a secluded island and celebrate the special day. Also, they can wear fake vampire fangs and relive the "Twilight" days on Kristen's B-day.
Actress Kristen Stewart arrives at the 2013 Kids' Choice Awards in Los Angeles, California, 23 March 2013.
Apart from how fans want Kristen Stewart, one of her fans donated to charity on her K-Stew's birthday.
I had a lot of fun celebrating+donating 2 charity for #KristenStewart's BD w/ fans+my TL. You guys are the best; let's do it again next yr!
— KSTEWFAN (@KJSFAN) April 10, 2014
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson at Coachella 2014?
According to a report on HollywoodLife.com, Kristen Stewart wants to celebrate her 24th birthday at her favourite festival in California - Coachella. Sources revealed that K-Stew wants R-Patz to join her.
For months, 'Robsten' fans are wondering if they are together or not. If the Robert and Kristen come together at Coachella 2014, it wouldn't be the first time. They were spotted partying at the festival in 2012 and 2013.
The 2014th edition of Coachella starts April 11 and sources confirmed that Kristen wants Robert desperately by her side as she plans to attend the festival.
"Kristen is planning a weekend-long birthday celebration with friends at Coachella. Ellie Goulding and Kate Nash will be performing and Kristen loves, loves loves Coachella," said a source to HollywoodLife.com.
"She wants Rob to come as well. It's going to be so awesome cause so many amazing performers are going to be there and it's something we all do together every year."
Kristen Stewart's Mommy Wishes her Happy Birthday via Instagram
Meanwhile, K-Stew's mom, Jules Mann-Stewart wished her daughter happy birthday with a sweet Instagram post.
"Looks like spring has sprung. Happy birthday my angel. Love you heaps. Xoxoxo Mom," wrote Jules Mann Stewart next to a photo for Kristen. The picture features a flower and a flamingo coming out of pot.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Nov. 26, 2014, The Forrester Mansion Is All Decked Out For Thanksgiving With Family And Friends [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid