'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: First Episode of Brand New Season to Take Place Outside of Beacon Hills, Series Creator Jeff Davis Tease Where
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 10, 2014 3:40 PM EST
"Teen Wolf" promises something different when the MTV series return for the brand new Season 4 in June 2014 including a different setting. Series creator Jeff Davis teased that the first episode of "Teen Wolf" Season 4 will take place outside of Beacon Hills.
"The first episode of season 4 takes place in Mexico," the series creator shared in the Zap2it report. Why will Scott (Tyler Posey) and the pack be going to Mexico? The Enstars spoiler report claims it has something to do with helping Derek (Tyler Hoechlin) in the new season premiere episode.
According to series creator Jeff Davis, the first episode of the new season is titled "The Dark Moon." Mr Davis explained: "The Dark Moon is the time in the lunar phase in which the moon is the least visible in the sky and it's often thought of a time of reflection and grief."
Jeff Davis described the first Season 4 episode to be their action-packed "Raiders of the Lost Ark" that will take the "Teen Wolf" gang to a new direction. "It's going to take some time to get over [Allison's death]. But these resilient teenagers are going to have new challenges to face. What happens in season 4 is very human problems start to arise," Mr Davis shared in the Entertainment Weekly interview.
The series creator teased as well that Alpha werewolf Scott McCall may be helping Derek but the teenage werewolf will be dealing with his own human problems in "Teen Wolf" Season 4. "What happens in season 4 is very human problems start to arise. He's faced a lot of supernatural problems but now he's going to have some very difficult human ones," Jeff Davis shared.
Mr Davis further added that he came up with the idea that comes from real-life issues. From there, it will introduce new villains in the TV series giving more difficult times for Scott, his friends and his family. For the theme of "Teen Wolf" Season 4, the series creator admitted that there will be a feeling of "The Empire Strikes Back."
"Teen Wolf" Season 4 is scheduled to air on Monday night, June 23, at 10 pm on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Executive Producer Teases Girl Power of Lydia, Kira and Malia in Season 4, Premiere Date Revealed - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Actor Daniel Sharman Wants to Quit TV Series? Mysterious New Character Arrives at Beacon Hills - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Is Kate Argent a Were-Jaguar? Executive Producer Jeff Davis Teases About New Creature in Season 4 [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Han Solo's Super Star Destroyer, Costumes And Weapons
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’: Top 5 Revelations Of Season 8
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' : Wolverine's Costume's Leaked Image Hints to Traditional Look, Hugh Jackman to Play the Character Till Scripts Excite Him
- ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’: Tatooine Set Leaked, Reveals Tusken Raiders Huts
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015