'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: First Episode of Brand New Season to Take Place Outside of Beacon Hills, Series Creator Jeff Davis Tease Where
By Jenalyn Villamarin | April 10, 2014 3:40 PM EST
"Teen Wolf" promises something different when the MTV series return for the brand new Season 4 in June 2014 including a different setting. Series creator Jeff Davis teased that the first episode of "Teen Wolf" Season 4 will take place outside of Beacon Hills.
"The first episode of season 4 takes place in Mexico," the series creator shared in the Zap2it report. Why will Scott (Tyler Posey) and the pack be going to Mexico? The Enstars spoiler report claims it has something to do with helping Derek (Tyler Hoechlin) in the new season premiere episode.
According to series creator Jeff Davis, the first episode of the new season is titled "The Dark Moon." Mr Davis explained: "The Dark Moon is the time in the lunar phase in which the moon is the least visible in the sky and it's often thought of a time of reflection and grief."
Jeff Davis described the first Season 4 episode to be their action-packed "Raiders of the Lost Ark" that will take the "Teen Wolf" gang to a new direction. "It's going to take some time to get over [Allison's death]. But these resilient teenagers are going to have new challenges to face. What happens in season 4 is very human problems start to arise," Mr Davis shared in the Entertainment Weekly interview.
The series creator teased as well that Alpha werewolf Scott McCall may be helping Derek but the teenage werewolf will be dealing with his own human problems in "Teen Wolf" Season 4. "What happens in season 4 is very human problems start to arise. He's faced a lot of supernatural problems but now he's going to have some very difficult human ones," Jeff Davis shared.
Mr Davis further added that he came up with the idea that comes from real-life issues. From there, it will introduce new villains in the TV series giving more difficult times for Scott, his friends and his family. For the theme of "Teen Wolf" Season 4, the series creator admitted that there will be a feeling of "The Empire Strikes Back."
"Teen Wolf" Season 4 is scheduled to air on Monday night, June 23, at 10 pm on MTV.
More Articles to Read:
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Executive Producer Teases Girl Power of Lydia, Kira and Malia in Season 4, Premiere Date Revealed - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Actor Daniel Sharman Wants to Quit TV Series? Mysterious New Character Arrives at Beacon Hills - [READ]
'Teen Wolf' Season 4 Spoilers: Is Kate Argent a Were-Jaguar? Executive Producer Jeff Davis Teases About New Creature in Season 4 [WATCH VIDEO] - [READ]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best