Lea Michele Thinks Zac Efron Could End Up like Cory Monteith, Needs Hard Core Rehab
By Annie Dee | April 10, 2014 3:07 PM EST
Lea Michele already lost her beloved boyfriend because of the deadly effects of substance abuse and rehab relapse and she does not want to lose one more person very close to her to the same reasons. The actress is reportedly reaching out to Zac Efron to get help so he will not end up like Cory.
Zac Efron Slips on a Pool of Water and Breaks his Jaw
The "High School Musical" star is reportedly having difficulty getting back on track with his life after going to the rehab twice in 2013. Lea Michele thinks Zac Efron needs all the help he needs, and she is willing to be there for him if necessary. According to Hollywood Life, the "Glee" star reached out to star Zac after hearing about him looking for drugs in the Skid Row area of Los Angeles. Moreover, the actress has been a really good support system for Zac since then. Both of them have been close to Cory Monteith so they are all too aware of what can happen if the situation is not controlled. However, some things may be causing Zac to lose track again.
"After he died, Lea became a sober support for Zac. She'd even invite him on hikes through Runyon Canyon. But lately, Zac's been standing her up," Hollywood Life reports. "She's deeply worried that Zac is teetering on the brink of tragedy."
"Lea wants Zac to get into a hard-core rehab program and publicly come clean about relapsing," the site added. Aside from Lea, Zac Efron's friends are worried sick about him too.
Lea specially thinks that a person who relapses from rehab is the most vulnerable person. It is the time when that person at-risk of committing something dangerous unintentionally needs someone sober and stable as guidance and Lea is willing to be this guiding figure in Zac's case. She has been through a similar situation with Cory and even though that did not end well, this gave her the more reason to look out for Zac. If Zac is really in a deep end, Lea's actions just might pull him through if he listens to her. The industry should not risk losing another young promising actor to substance abuse.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Star Wars Episode VII: Jedi Master's Search, Luke's Lightsaber From the Sky
- Avengers 2: Ultron's First Attack On The Avengers, More Details on the Avengers Tower Party
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Selena Gomez & Andre Hamann Update: Andre Calls Selena Stunning, Admits Crush on Singer
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People
- Raining Discounts: $100 Price Cut on Moto X; LG G3 Available for $100 On-Contract; Sony Xperia Z2 on Release Date Gets $50 Price Cut (U.S.)