After Being the Goddess of Children's Rights, Selena Gomez’s Drunken Night in Miami with Bieber
By Riza Ornos | April 10, 2014 2:22 PM EST
And they are on again? After the egging incident, the DUI arrest and countless rumours about them, the Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez saga continues. The two stars are totally back together when the estranged couple were spotted in Miami in a late-night rendezvous.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The Canadian pop sensation was currently recording with his own protégé Madison Beer in Miami, Florida when Gomez showed up for a late night visit. The former Disney star is reportedly jealous of the 15-year-old singer since her on-and-off boyfriend is giving all his time to the young singer in the studio.
After being hailed as the goddess of Children's Rights, the singer allegedly got high all day as she smoked away all her worries about Justin and their never-ending drama. According to Celebrity Laundry, "Selena was blowing Justin's phone up all day yesterday, upset that he was paying more attention to Madison than her, which is why he tweeted a cryptic picture of himself in the studio and captioned it "she's high maintenance."
To make matters worse, Madison Beer posted a picture of her and Bieber that made Selena started freaking out and decided to crash Justin's studio session. After a stint in rehab, the actress arrived at the studio in a hot mess as an older woman escorted her down the sidewalk of the studio.
The "Baby" singer came downstairs to meet her as Selena tried to keep her eyes open. But the actress managed to keep herself steady as she entered the building and hung out with Madison Beer. The young protégé was with her mother the entire time while she was recording with Bieber. Both singers are currently working on a song called "Unfamiliar."
On the other hand, "Jelena" reconciled last month and some rumours begun that the two would be getting married. But knowing how they're minds can easily change and Justin's previous cheating offenses has done a number for the "Spring Breakers" star, it is highly unlikely.
Many of Gomez's friends, including her family, are not too happy about their rekindled romance. Many are labelling their relationship as "toxic" but it seems that the two stars just can't stay away from each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- Nina Dobrev To Quit 'The Vampire Diaries' As She Feels 'Uneasy' Working With Ex Ian Somerhalder In Nikki Reed's Presence- Reports
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ Bruce Wayne May Be In Trouble In Leaked Video [Spoilers]
- Season 4 ‘American Horror Story-Freak Show’ Update: Introduction Of Twisty The Clown Is ‘Brutal’ [VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- Robert Pattinson Is Not Proposing FKA Twigs Plus What Kristen Stewart Thinks About RPatz's New Romance- Reports
- Forget Nexus 6 Release Date, Android Phones Will Soon Showcase Pure Google Apps & Features
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- BlackBerry Passport Sold Out As Preorders Reached 200,000
- iOS 8 And iOS 8.0.2 Security Flaw Revealed, Anyone Can Easily Bypass Touch ID And Passcode Security Features
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- Ukraine Under Pressure To Accept EU Brokered Gas Deal With Russia: Resists High Prices Demanded By Russia