After Being the Goddess of Children's Rights, Selena Gomez’s Drunken Night in Miami with Bieber
By Riza Ornos | April 10, 2014 2:22 PM EST
And they are on again? After the egging incident, the DUI arrest and countless rumours about them, the Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez saga continues. The two stars are totally back together when the estranged couple were spotted in Miami in a late-night rendezvous.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The Canadian pop sensation was currently recording with his own protégé Madison Beer in Miami, Florida when Gomez showed up for a late night visit. The former Disney star is reportedly jealous of the 15-year-old singer since her on-and-off boyfriend is giving all his time to the young singer in the studio.
After being hailed as the goddess of Children's Rights, the singer allegedly got high all day as she smoked away all her worries about Justin and their never-ending drama. According to Celebrity Laundry, "Selena was blowing Justin's phone up all day yesterday, upset that he was paying more attention to Madison than her, which is why he tweeted a cryptic picture of himself in the studio and captioned it "she's high maintenance."
To make matters worse, Madison Beer posted a picture of her and Bieber that made Selena started freaking out and decided to crash Justin's studio session. After a stint in rehab, the actress arrived at the studio in a hot mess as an older woman escorted her down the sidewalk of the studio.
The "Baby" singer came downstairs to meet her as Selena tried to keep her eyes open. But the actress managed to keep herself steady as she entered the building and hung out with Madison Beer. The young protégé was with her mother the entire time while she was recording with Bieber. Both singers are currently working on a song called "Unfamiliar."
On the other hand, "Jelena" reconciled last month and some rumours begun that the two would be getting married. But knowing how they're minds can easily change and Justin's previous cheating offenses has done a number for the "Spring Breakers" star, it is highly unlikely.
Many of Gomez's friends, including her family, are not too happy about their rekindled romance. Many are labelling their relationship as "toxic" but it seems that the two stars just can't stay away from each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best