After Being the Goddess of Children's Rights, Selena Gomez’s Drunken Night in Miami with Bieber
By Riza Ornos | April 10, 2014 2:22 PM EST
And they are on again? After the egging incident, the DUI arrest and countless rumours about them, the Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez saga continues. The two stars are totally back together when the estranged couple were spotted in Miami in a late-night rendezvous.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The Canadian pop sensation was currently recording with his own protégé Madison Beer in Miami, Florida when Gomez showed up for a late night visit. The former Disney star is reportedly jealous of the 15-year-old singer since her on-and-off boyfriend is giving all his time to the young singer in the studio.
After being hailed as the goddess of Children's Rights, the singer allegedly got high all day as she smoked away all her worries about Justin and their never-ending drama. According to Celebrity Laundry, "Selena was blowing Justin's phone up all day yesterday, upset that he was paying more attention to Madison than her, which is why he tweeted a cryptic picture of himself in the studio and captioned it "she's high maintenance."
To make matters worse, Madison Beer posted a picture of her and Bieber that made Selena started freaking out and decided to crash Justin's studio session. After a stint in rehab, the actress arrived at the studio in a hot mess as an older woman escorted her down the sidewalk of the studio.
The "Baby" singer came downstairs to meet her as Selena tried to keep her eyes open. But the actress managed to keep herself steady as she entered the building and hung out with Madison Beer. The young protégé was with her mother the entire time while she was recording with Bieber. Both singers are currently working on a song called "Unfamiliar."
On the other hand, "Jelena" reconciled last month and some rumours begun that the two would be getting married. But knowing how they're minds can easily change and Justin's previous cheating offenses has done a number for the "Spring Breakers" star, it is highly unlikely.
Many of Gomez's friends, including her family, are not too happy about their rekindled romance. Many are labelling their relationship as "toxic" but it seems that the two stars just can't stay away from each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Celebrities’ Leaked Nude Photos: Master-List Printed, Selena Gomez, Kim Kardashian, Kate Upton, Jennifer Lawrence, Kaley Cuoco, Rihanna, More Names On It
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn Of Justice’ First Photo Of Lex Luthor Leaked, Jesse Eisenberg On Villain’s Role And Plot Details Revealed
- Nick Cannon–Mariah Carey Divorce Reports: Nick Dating Younger Woman
- Nude Photos Leaked: Mary Elizabeth Winstead Says Nude Photos Hers, Faces Backlash, Takes Twitter Break
- ‘Bachelor In Paradise’ Spoilers: Find Out Whether AshLee Frazier And Graham Bunn Last Till The End; Meet The New Arrivals Of Episode 6
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- HTC One M8 for Windows Vs. Nokia Lumia Icon, The Battle Of Windows Phones