After Being the Goddess of Children's Rights, Selena Gomez’s Drunken Night in Miami with Bieber
By Riza Ornos | April 10, 2014 2:22 PM EST
And they are on again? After the egging incident, the DUI arrest and countless rumours about them, the Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez saga continues. The two stars are totally back together when the estranged couple were spotted in Miami in a late-night rendezvous.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The Canadian pop sensation was currently recording with his own protégé Madison Beer in Miami, Florida when Gomez showed up for a late night visit. The former Disney star is reportedly jealous of the 15-year-old singer since her on-and-off boyfriend is giving all his time to the young singer in the studio.
After being hailed as the goddess of Children's Rights, the singer allegedly got high all day as she smoked away all her worries about Justin and their never-ending drama. According to Celebrity Laundry, "Selena was blowing Justin's phone up all day yesterday, upset that he was paying more attention to Madison than her, which is why he tweeted a cryptic picture of himself in the studio and captioned it "she's high maintenance."
To make matters worse, Madison Beer posted a picture of her and Bieber that made Selena started freaking out and decided to crash Justin's studio session. After a stint in rehab, the actress arrived at the studio in a hot mess as an older woman escorted her down the sidewalk of the studio.
The "Baby" singer came downstairs to meet her as Selena tried to keep her eyes open. But the actress managed to keep herself steady as she entered the building and hung out with Madison Beer. The young protégé was with her mother the entire time while she was recording with Bieber. Both singers are currently working on a song called "Unfamiliar."
On the other hand, "Jelena" reconciled last month and some rumours begun that the two would be getting married. But knowing how they're minds can easily change and Justin's previous cheating offenses has done a number for the "Spring Breakers" star, it is highly unlikely.
Many of Gomez's friends, including her family, are not too happy about their rekindled romance. Many are labelling their relationship as "toxic" but it seems that the two stars just can't stay away from each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop