After Being the Goddess of Children's Rights, Selena Gomez’s Drunken Night in Miami with Bieber
By Riza Ornos | April 10, 2014 2:22 PM EST
And they are on again? After the egging incident, the DUI arrest and countless rumours about them, the Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez saga continues. The two stars are totally back together when the estranged couple were spotted in Miami in a late-night rendezvous.
Singer Selena Gomez arrives at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscars Party in West Hollywood, California March 2, 2014.
The Canadian pop sensation was currently recording with his own protégé Madison Beer in Miami, Florida when Gomez showed up for a late night visit. The former Disney star is reportedly jealous of the 15-year-old singer since her on-and-off boyfriend is giving all his time to the young singer in the studio.
After being hailed as the goddess of Children's Rights, the singer allegedly got high all day as she smoked away all her worries about Justin and their never-ending drama. According to Celebrity Laundry, "Selena was blowing Justin's phone up all day yesterday, upset that he was paying more attention to Madison than her, which is why he tweeted a cryptic picture of himself in the studio and captioned it "she's high maintenance."
To make matters worse, Madison Beer posted a picture of her and Bieber that made Selena started freaking out and decided to crash Justin's studio session. After a stint in rehab, the actress arrived at the studio in a hot mess as an older woman escorted her down the sidewalk of the studio.
The "Baby" singer came downstairs to meet her as Selena tried to keep her eyes open. But the actress managed to keep herself steady as she entered the building and hung out with Madison Beer. The young protégé was with her mother the entire time while she was recording with Bieber. Both singers are currently working on a song called "Unfamiliar."
On the other hand, "Jelena" reconciled last month and some rumours begun that the two would be getting married. But knowing how they're minds can easily change and Justin's previous cheating offenses has done a number for the "Spring Breakers" star, it is highly unlikely.
Many of Gomez's friends, including her family, are not too happy about their rekindled romance. Many are labelling their relationship as "toxic" but it seems that the two stars just can't stay away from each other.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kim Kardashian's Divorce Struggles: Kanye West Emotionally Unavailable, Neglects Kim and North West on Trip to Mexico
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner Party with Chris Brown, Take Group Selfies with Rapper and his Friends
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects