Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini vs. Galaxy S4 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
By Sachin Trivedi | April 10, 2014 12:41 PM EST
For readers who are considering buying the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini or the Galaxy S4, here is a specs and price comparison between the two devices in Australia. The comparison could help readers make an informed decision.
Display and Design
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini comes with a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 540 x 960 pixels resolution. The Galaxy S4 comes with a 5 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen, rendering 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini comes with 124.6 x 61.3 x 8.9 mm dimensions and weighs 107 grams. The Galaxy S4 comes with 136.6 x 69.8 x 7.9 mm dimensions and weighs 130 grams.
Hardware and Operating System
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini is equipped with a 1.7 GHz dual core krait processor and Qualcomm MSM8930 Snapdragon 400 chipset. It comes with 8 GB of internal memory, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Galaxy S4 is equipped with a quad core 1.6 GHz cortex A15 and quad core 1.2 GHz cortex A7 processor and Exynos 5 Octa 5410 chipset. It comes in 16 GB, 32 GB and 64 GB internal memory variants, which can be expanded by up to 64 GB using a Micro SD card.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system and has 1.5 GB of RAM. The Galaxy S4 runs on the Android Jelly Bean operating system, which can be upgraded to the KitKat version. The device has 2 GB of RAM.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini sports an 8 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 1.9 MP. The Galaxy S4 sports a 13 MP primary camera with autofocus and LED flash. The secondary camera on the device is 2 MP.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini comes with a Li-Ion 1900 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 12 hours on 3G or music play of about 49 hours. The Galaxy S4 comes with a Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery, which allows for a talk time of about 17 hours on 3G or music play of about 62 hours.
Price in Australia
The Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini i9190 is priced at around AU $419.95. The Galaxy S4 16 GB variant is priced at around AU $499.95 and the 32 GB variant is priced at around AU $609.95 in Australia.
More Article to be Read
Samsung Galaxy S4 Active vs. Nexus 5 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
Motorola Moto G vs. Nokia Lumia 525 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia [Read]
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports