Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s Salary: ‘Robsten’ Super Wealthy from ‘Twilight’ Series
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 10, 2014 12:35 PM EST
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, the stars of "Twilight" series, have been stuck in a bad lawsuit over who was going to pay their bonuses for "Twilight." The legal papers document the bonuses earned by 'Robsten.'
Kristen Stewart Advised Robert Pattinson Against Taking Up ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’
TMZ obtained the legal documents that outline the bonuses given to Robert Pattinson. According to the legal documents, R-Patz received $300,000 as bonus for the first installment of "Twilight." The bonus sum was based on the box office collection which managed to rack in a whooping $351 million across the globe.
Later, when Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart went for the negotiation sessions for "New Moon" or the second installment of "Twilight," they bargained hard or knew that they didn't get the right bonus the first time.
According to TMZ, the lawsuit mentioned that the producers agreed to give both R-Patz and Kristen $2.5 million each for the first installment of "Twilight."
The sequels of the romantic vampire movie made both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart super wealthy. R-Patz racked in $25 million for the 2 parts of "Breaking Dawn" as well as the back-end.
Happy Birthday, Kristen Stewart - "Twilight" Star turns 24!
At the age of 24, Kristen Stewart is supremely rich. KStew turned 24 on April 9. The star was announced as the new face of Chanel, also she was associated with five new films.
Last year was nothing but great for KStew as she was enlisted as one of the cast members of "Clouds of Sils Maria" in June 2013 along with Juliette Binoche and Chloë Grace Moretz.
Later, she along with Glenn Close worked in "Anesthesia."
At the 2014 Sundance Film Festival in January, her film "Camp X-Ray" premiered. Kristen's movie got rave reviews at the festival. According to a report on HollywoodLife.com, a review called "Camp X-Ray" as her "best screen work to date."
Also, she was declared as the new face of Chanel and Karl Lagerfield shot the campaign starring Kristen Stewart.
Apart from her sparkling career, Kristen Stewart has been trying to work on her relationship with on-and-off boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton First Official Solo Trip: Details For Malta Tour Revealed [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Full List Of Winners, Miley Cyrus ‘Wrecking Ball’ Bags Video Of The Year [PHOTOS]
- Manny Pacquiao Vs. Chris Algieri World Tour Kick Off Press Conference In Macau [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- 'Sylvester Stallone Dies In Horrible Car Accident’ Death Hoax Goes Viral
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoiler: Revelation Of Reason Why Penny, Leonard ‘Not’ Getting Married Soon
- Emmy Awards 2014: Where To Watch Live Online, Top Nominations [VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelorette' Update: Andi Dorfman And Josh Murray To Setup Career In Hollywood- Reports
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett to Rediscover Nathan Fillion's Rick Castle; 'Derrick Storm' Coming to ABC [VIDEO]
- Apple on iPhone 6 Release Date One Week After September 9 Despite Display Shortage Starting $800
- James Foley Video Had A Change Of Actor – Expert Points Out
- Canada Concerned About Russia’s Military Expansion in Arctic
- Nokia X2 vs. Nokia Lumia 530 - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Trending: Ice Bucket Challenge Replaced By Rubble Bucket Challenge By People Of Gaza
- US, Syria to Work Together to Vaporise ISIS
- European Central Bank Advises Action to Boost Demand and Employment In EU