Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s Salary: ‘Robsten’ Super Wealthy from ‘Twilight’ Series
By Tarun Mazumdar | April 10, 2014 12:35 PM EST
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, the stars of "Twilight" series, have been stuck in a bad lawsuit over who was going to pay their bonuses for "Twilight." The legal papers document the bonuses earned by 'Robsten.'
Kristen Stewart Advised Robert Pattinson Against Taking Up ‘Fifty Shades Of Grey’
TMZ obtained the legal documents that outline the bonuses given to Robert Pattinson. According to the legal documents, R-Patz received $300,000 as bonus for the first installment of "Twilight." The bonus sum was based on the box office collection which managed to rack in a whooping $351 million across the globe.
Later, when Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart went for the negotiation sessions for "New Moon" or the second installment of "Twilight," they bargained hard or knew that they didn't get the right bonus the first time.
According to TMZ, the lawsuit mentioned that the producers agreed to give both R-Patz and Kristen $2.5 million each for the first installment of "Twilight."
The sequels of the romantic vampire movie made both Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart super wealthy. R-Patz racked in $25 million for the 2 parts of "Breaking Dawn" as well as the back-end.
Happy Birthday, Kristen Stewart - "Twilight" Star turns 24!
At the age of 24, Kristen Stewart is supremely rich. KStew turned 24 on April 9. The star was announced as the new face of Chanel, also she was associated with five new films.
Last year was nothing but great for KStew as she was enlisted as one of the cast members of "Clouds of Sils Maria" in June 2013 along with Juliette Binoche and Chloë Grace Moretz.
Later, she along with Glenn Close worked in "Anesthesia."
At the 2014 Sundance Film Festival in January, her film "Camp X-Ray" premiered. Kristen's movie got rave reviews at the festival. According to a report on HollywoodLife.com, a review called "Camp X-Ray" as her "best screen work to date."
Also, she was declared as the new face of Chanel and Karl Lagerfield shot the campaign starring Kristen Stewart.
Apart from her sparkling career, Kristen Stewart has been trying to work on her relationship with on-and-off boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7, Episode 7 Spoilers: Gemma’s World Starts To Crumble in ‘Greensleeves’ [VIDEO]
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Plot Update: Sexy Scenes Revealed, Jamie Dornan Kisses Dakota Johnson In Reshoot
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia