Is Amber Heard Pregnant with Johnny Depp's Baby? Find Out More!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 10, 2014 11:42 AM EST
"The Rum Diary" stars Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, who also met during the taping of the movie, are said to be expecting a little bundle of joy. The 50-year old and the 26-year old actress are said to be getting more intimate by each passing day. The news of Heard's pregnancy came out when her ex-boyfriend Mark Wystrach spilled the beans.
"She's pregnant already! I saw her three weeks ago," said Wystrach, further adding that, "Amber and I dated years ago but we are still close."
If this rumor about the couple were to be true, then this baby will be "The Pirates of the Carribean" actor's third child. Johnny Depp has two children from his former flame Vanessa Paradis, a Parisian singer.
Although things might be going smooth for Amber and Johnny, the former has always been known to pop the question-Johnny Depp is notoriously known for never marrying the girls he dates. True enough, his partnership with Vanessa Paradis for 14 years, all of which has also bore him two lovely children, was still not spared from the actor's disbelief in marriage.
Johnny Depp, however, might seem to change his mind for his fiancée; according to reports, the couple are already planning to tie the knot on a private island of the actor that was also named after Amber Heard. News about the upcoming marriage have also been leaked to the public-including the detail that the couple just wants the celebration to be low-key, perhaps a barbecue party with their close friends.
Despite the smooth-sailing relationship, the couple was not without bumps. Amber Heard and Johnny Depp temporarily split as a result of Heard's desire to just remain single. Depp, however, knew how to woo his lady back by sending hoards of bouquets of flowers along with personally penned poems for the actress.
Seems like Johnny Depp is really head over heels for Amber Heard. His love for her is enough for him to make him renege on his promise to never marry. Despite the closeness of the two, Depp still has not forgotten his role as a doting father to his two children from his previous partnership. Amber Heard was pictured having a good time with Depp's daughter during a shopping spree.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire Among Worst Contracts In The NBA (Part 2 - Eastern Conference)
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- 'Once Upon A Time' Season 4 Spoilers: Queen Elsa Of 'Frozen' May Not Be The Big Villain (Premiere Date In A Week's Time)
- Rihanna Nude Photos Leaked – The Fappening 2: Second Wave Of Celebrities Nude Pictures Leak on 4chan And Reddit
- 'Castle' Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic's Kate Beckett, NYPD To Discover The Real Rick Castle
- 'Under The Dome' Season 2 Finale Spoilers: An Exit Route Appears But Not Everyone Gets Out Alive, 'Under The Dome' Season 3 Update [VIDEO]
- Bruce Jenner Sex Change Reports Resurface As He Shaves His Leg, Behaves Feminine Inside A Coffee Shop
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 4 and Galaxy S5 Android 5.0 L Killer Features, Encryption and More
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Microsoft Doubles OneDrive Space To 30GB Due To iOS 8 Update Issues