Is Amber Heard Pregnant with Johnny Depp's Baby? Find Out More!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 10, 2014 11:42 AM EST
"The Rum Diary" stars Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, who also met during the taping of the movie, are said to be expecting a little bundle of joy. The 50-year old and the 26-year old actress are said to be getting more intimate by each passing day. The news of Heard's pregnancy came out when her ex-boyfriend Mark Wystrach spilled the beans.
"She's pregnant already! I saw her three weeks ago," said Wystrach, further adding that, "Amber and I dated years ago but we are still close."
If this rumor about the couple were to be true, then this baby will be "The Pirates of the Carribean" actor's third child. Johnny Depp has two children from his former flame Vanessa Paradis, a Parisian singer.
Although things might be going smooth for Amber and Johnny, the former has always been known to pop the question-Johnny Depp is notoriously known for never marrying the girls he dates. True enough, his partnership with Vanessa Paradis for 14 years, all of which has also bore him two lovely children, was still not spared from the actor's disbelief in marriage.
Johnny Depp, however, might seem to change his mind for his fiancée; according to reports, the couple are already planning to tie the knot on a private island of the actor that was also named after Amber Heard. News about the upcoming marriage have also been leaked to the public-including the detail that the couple just wants the celebration to be low-key, perhaps a barbecue party with their close friends.
Despite the smooth-sailing relationship, the couple was not without bumps. Amber Heard and Johnny Depp temporarily split as a result of Heard's desire to just remain single. Depp, however, knew how to woo his lady back by sending hoards of bouquets of flowers along with personally penned poems for the actress.
Seems like Johnny Depp is really head over heels for Amber Heard. His love for her is enough for him to make him renege on his promise to never marry. Despite the closeness of the two, Depp still has not forgotten his role as a doting father to his two children from his previous partnership. Amber Heard was pictured having a good time with Depp's daughter during a shopping spree.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- National Ice Cream Day: Most-Ordered Flavors and Toppings by Americans [See Photos]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Bachelorette 2014, Bachelor 2015 Spoilers: Andi Dorfman Hints at Next Bachelor; Find Out What He Thinks About the Job
- Castle Season 7 Spoilers: Stana Katic says ‘Back in the Saddle’, Beckett, Castle Romance to Grow Stronger
- Orange is the New Black Update: Reality T.V. Star to Appear in Season 3, Actor Says Show can Run for Long Time, even with New Protagonist
- Game of Thrones Season 5 Spoilers: Nymeria Sand and Arya's Nymeria As Possible Ferocious Forces in New HBO Chapter
- The Bachelor 2014 Update: Nikki Ferrell Sparks Split News Amid Juan Pablo’s Cheating Reports; Find out the Truth
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $499 Comes With 5.5-Inch Quad HD Display, Snapdragon 805 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- End of Times Indicators: Japan’s Mount Fuji in ‘Critical State’ to Erupt, Could Affect At Least 1.2M People