Is Amber Heard Pregnant with Johnny Depp's Baby? Find Out More!
By charmaine corne clutton | April 10, 2014 11:42 AM EST
"The Rum Diary" stars Johnny Depp and Amber Heard, who also met during the taping of the movie, are said to be expecting a little bundle of joy. The 50-year old and the 26-year old actress are said to be getting more intimate by each passing day. The news of Heard's pregnancy came out when her ex-boyfriend Mark Wystrach spilled the beans.
"She's pregnant already! I saw her three weeks ago," said Wystrach, further adding that, "Amber and I dated years ago but we are still close."
If this rumor about the couple were to be true, then this baby will be "The Pirates of the Carribean" actor's third child. Johnny Depp has two children from his former flame Vanessa Paradis, a Parisian singer.
Although things might be going smooth for Amber and Johnny, the former has always been known to pop the question-Johnny Depp is notoriously known for never marrying the girls he dates. True enough, his partnership with Vanessa Paradis for 14 years, all of which has also bore him two lovely children, was still not spared from the actor's disbelief in marriage.
Johnny Depp, however, might seem to change his mind for his fiancée; according to reports, the couple are already planning to tie the knot on a private island of the actor that was also named after Amber Heard. News about the upcoming marriage have also been leaked to the public-including the detail that the couple just wants the celebration to be low-key, perhaps a barbecue party with their close friends.
Despite the smooth-sailing relationship, the couple was not without bumps. Amber Heard and Johnny Depp temporarily split as a result of Heard's desire to just remain single. Depp, however, knew how to woo his lady back by sending hoards of bouquets of flowers along with personally penned poems for the actress.
Seems like Johnny Depp is really head over heels for Amber Heard. His love for her is enough for him to make him renege on his promise to never marry. Despite the closeness of the two, Depp still has not forgotten his role as a doting father to his two children from his previous partnership. Amber Heard was pictured having a good time with Depp's daughter during a shopping spree.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe